Runs your custom code snippets on any website
- (2020-12-06) Jane Nguyen: Needed it to temporarily automate a few things across several pages, and worked perfectly!
- (2018-06-14) Davide Ξ: Work very great! only one request: it's possibile to have a settings backup/restore (file or cloud)?
- (2018-01-24) A bad Youtuber: dosint work on roblox :(
- (2018-01-09) Raith Munro: Love a website but have a few niggles over its presentation? Need to tweak it a little? Inject your changes and love the web again. Would benefit from a more fine grained selector, but then it'd lose some of its basic+powerful charm. Does what it says on the tin.
- (2017-09-14) bladerangel: Muito boa a ferramenta e me ajudou bastante.
- (2017-06-25) Yevhenii Tsybulskyi: good
- (2017-06-19) rajan jain: I like it, but can some one tell me if this extension can be a threat to browser security?
- (2017-02-18) YOYO ABHY: great
- (2016-10-27) Dytch Genon: Great but doesn't work on facebook
- (2016-09-20) Sai balaji Padakanti: Just amazing!!!
- (2016-09-16) Akis R: Excellent so far. Needs to get more 5 star reviews because it does exactly what it says and it is stable
- (2016-09-10) Sol Sahn: Any extension that lets me change a page's font to Comic Sans without the developer tools is a good extension.
- (2016-07-08) Sean Mulroy: Works Great!!! Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Really! More people should rate this plugin. I agree it should have more granularity when choosing pages and use asterisks * for wildcards. But it does provide exactly what is needed for my use case.
- (2016-01-14) This extension is amazing. I have recommended it to all my co-workers
- (2015-10-08) Dmitriy Sleep: thnx
- (2015-01-15) Amarildo Kurtaj: Love it, does what it's advertised to do. Pretty easy to use, just add domain and snippet you want to inject. 5/5
- (2014-04-08) Nick Sweeting: How does this not have more reviews! It's awesome! I just wish I could chose pages with more granularity, right now you can only specify domains to inject into.
- (2019-06-17, v:1.0.4) Ryan Smith: Insert Html
I apologize if this is obvious. How would I insert Html along with JS and CSS?
- (2018-10-15, v:1.0.4) Abdulrahman almtyrir: احلال حاجه ان ذكته لحالي
ياربم أنت وكل الناس يالاه ىحتى الله ما رضاه واحد وكل الناس
- (2018-01-18, v:1.0.4) Niklas Andersson: Can't get it to work
Have tried the following document.querySelector('#s-enquirythanks .content h2').innerHTML = "Agencies"; Which works perfectly when I run it in the console. But not through the extension. Any idea why This is the domain https://www.powderbyrne.com/contactus-thanks Thanks!
- (2017-06-19, v:1.0.4) rajan jain: security concern
Can this injector be a threat to my security. I mean literally this injectot doesnt need my permision to run js on any page i visit. So it can be a case that this extension may run its own js without my knowledge. I need your comment on my concern that why should i believe this.
- (2016-03-03, v:1.0.4) kieran greenwood: All pages under domain
Does this support every page on a website. I've tried domain.com/* but it doesnt work