Vue component and state visualization and load time optimizer
Features - all work with and without a state management library (e.g. Vuex) 1. Application Structure Visualization - Interactive tree 2. Component Inspection - view props, variables and slots 3. Diff Engine - As you test see which components are being updated and what those changse are 4. Time Travel - Move backwards and forwards through your state changes and see both the tree and your application update 5. Component Highlighting - Hover over a tree leaf to highlight the component on your app **Coming soon - macro recording for stress testing your application
- (2021-12-08) Oleh Fostyak: It doesn't work for me.
- (2021-07-08) Pavel Levin: it doesnt work
- (2020-11-15) Imran Shah: Doesn't work. But thanks for making it tho.
- (2020-03-19) Daniel Seuffer: For me it's working in the most cases. On one project i have no visualization (console outputs are working) but the codebase for the frontend is really big. On some routes, mostly when i use huge collections, there are sometimes more than 500 (ore more) components to render. My macbook already is cooling down hell, just from opening the vue dev tools. So it's not suprising for me, that not everything can run perfect. It feels sad to see this complaints here, because i like the extension and it harms the reputation. I would suggest to try it with a fresh vue project and maybe to update your reviews afterwards. Maybe it's up to your code, not to this code. ;-) Thanks @DejaVue.co for your efforts, it's a pretty nice thing you've done here.
- (2018-08-09) Tomasz Kostuch: it doesnt work
- (2018-07-04) Koray Küpe: It doesn't work for me.
- (2017-10-24) James Kirkby: doesn't work
- (2017-02-08) jon kim: awesome tool! A must-have for all vue developers.
- (2017-09-29, v:1.0.7) Glen Little: Great idea
Great idea, but doesn't work for me. My dev is not on "localhost".
- (2017-02-21, v:1.0.7) Denis Efremov: Server hosted app
I have few apps, but all of them are placed in dev server, not on localhost. Is it possible to make work this plugin for server-hosted apps?