Vue component and state visualization and load time optimizer
Features - all work with and without a state management library (e.g. Vuex) 1. Application Structure Visualization - Interactive tree 2. Component Inspection - view props, variables and slots 3. Diff Engine - As you test see which components are being updated and what those changse are 4. Time Travel - Move backwards and forwards through your state changes and see both the tree and your application update 5. Component Highlighting - Hover over a tree leaf to highlight the component on your app **Coming soon - macro recording for stress testing your application
- (2018-08-09) Tomasz Kostuch: it doesnt work
- (2018-07-04) Koray Küpe: It doesn't work for me.
- (2017-10-24) James Kirkby: doesn't work
- (2017-02-08) jon kim: awesome tool! A must-have for all vue developers.
- (2017-09-29, v:1.0.7) Glen Little: Great idea
Great idea, but doesn't work for me. My dev is not on "localhost".
- (2017-02-21, v:1.0.7) Denis Efremov: Server hosted app
I have few apps, but all of them are placed in dev server, not on localhost. Is it possible to make work this plugin for server-hosted apps?