This extension adds hotkeys, notifications and playback controls for Amazon Music Web App, now you can control music from anywhere
# Deprecation notice Google Chrome now comes with its own media controls which is well integrated with OS, all music players and supports media keys. For more information about chrome media control: https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/12/chrome-is-getting-a-dedicated-media-control-button/ It was a fun project however it has run its course. 2.0.9 version of this app is the last. Source code will remain on GitHub. --------------------------------------------- You can make keyboard shortcuts global and control your music even when you are away from browser! Note: Amazon Music Web App needs to be opened in one of the tabs and music selected for the extension to work. https://music.amazon.co.uk On first install reload Amazon Music tab. Features: - HotKeys to control music - Ability to customize HotKeys. - Notifications - Cross tab window - Lyrics Logitech Media Keys not working? - Disable SetPoint software.
- (2021-08-07) TTLstar: Funktioniert nur mit "In Chrome" Shortcuts in Chrome-OS. "Gloabal" Shortcuts funktionieren nicht, nichteinmal in Chrome. In Windows funktionieren beide Typen von Shortcuts. Allerdings dann nicht, wenn zusätzlich die amazon Music Desktop App geöffnet ist. Danke
- (2021-06-23) Roovaaku: dont work for me at all it juste give me a 404 not found , ... i guess it's because im canadian maybe but still that app it,s trash could be way better
- (2021-01-24) Andrew Olson: Works great as long as you restart Chrome. Thank you!
- (2020-10-25) Linus Schaal: Works perfectly, thank you!
- (2020-10-24) Steve O'Brien: Just the best!
- (2020-10-20) Kyle Greene: It is a good review that is helpful when doing work so I don't have to switch back to amazon music.
- (2020-09-28) Pierre-Manuel RODRIGUEZ: Valid only for amazon music .com and not for other .countries
- (2020-08-29) Angela Miller: canvenient af! thank you!
- (2020-07-24) Surian: Very good! The availability for the lyrics is great. Please, bring this extension for Firefox too.
- (2020-03-12) Jeff King: great
- (2020-02-12) Brian Hicks: I tried many workarounds and was not able to get any to work (without having to pay or even with paying something) and then luckily I tried this extension. Works as advertised and the integration is seamless! I could not ask for more! This fills the gap Amazon has for a Amazon Music Player for Linux. Well done!
- (2019-12-23) P C: SpotifyではToastify iTunesではiTunesControlを使ってるんで、グローバルホットキーが対応してないamazon musicは使えないなぁと思ってて調べてたらこちらにたどり着きました。 要望 音量を変えられる様にしてほしい 元も子もない要望 Chromeじゃなくて、desktopアプリ版で対応して欲しい
- (2019-12-22) Redouane I.: Thank you a lot! It works perfectly well.
- (2019-11-08) AVANISH GUPTA: greatwork DEVELOPER!!!!! KEEP MOTIVATED ALWAYS REMEMBER FROM EVERY CRITIC THERE IS DEEP DOWN A GOOD PERSON . :)
- (2019-10-21) Tobias Grün: Works really well! Thanks!
- (2019-09-24) Saad Benbouzid: Pretty good, but I only gave 3 stars until following bug will be resolved. Artist is never displayed, but "undefined" instead. https://pasteboard.co/IyTGQce.png
- (2019-04-04) Brett Hakala: To all of those who are saying it doesn't work: Restart your Chrome browser and manually refresh Amazon Music site. Works exactly as I'm expecting it to. Simple but useful. Thank you for making this!
- (2019-03-31) Sawyer Russell: I liked it I wish the notification stayed longer and would show up at the bottom shelf.
- (2019-03-27) Sandy Frazier: great app
- (2019-03-04) Istvan Bognar: works like a charm!! brilliant!!
- (2019-02-14) Rich Hebel: It didn't work for me. It always said web app required to be opened but no matter how many times i signed in to the web app either by clicking the link in the extension or reloading it manually the extension never recognized my sign in or the music playing.
- (2019-02-13) Samantha Ingram: Didn't work for me at all. I opened the web app. I tried clicking on the play button while I was on the site. Nothing worked. It is just dead in the water on Chrome. Sorry it didn't work, or maybe i don't get it. It doesn't even control the music with the play button or the forward or back buttons.
- (2021-05-01, v:2.0.9) Lorelei Stepp: Unknow download
Hi, I installed your extension and then hit something which started a download. I immediately uninstalled extension. What did it try to download?
- (2020-10-21, v:2.0.9) Paul McGurn: Stopped working
Using this on a Mac. The extension seems to only send the keys to the site if the tab/browser is in focus. For instance, if I try to hit the key for next track, it does nothing until I bring the tab in focus, then it sends. So if I hit Next Track 3 times, it won't skip 3 songs until I bring the tab with Amazon Music to be in focus.
- (2020-10-16, v:2.0.9) Lance Brasseaux: Doesn't work
Doesn't work with my Logitech G110 keyboard media keys
- (2020-09-30, v:2.0.8) Alexandre Casadevall Nierga: amazon music update
Hi! I've been using and enjoying a lot your pluging. All of a sudden it stops working. I think it's because Amazon changed their platform and interface. Do you know any way to solve it?
- (2020-07-16, v:2.0.8) Sreekumar P: is this open source ?
is this open source ?
- (2020-05-29, v:2.0.8) Carmen Brown: Amazon Hotkeys Extension...How does this work?
Hi. Is there a list of what the hotkeys are?
- (2020-04-30, v:2.0.8) Chris Khacherian: Doesn't seem to work
I tried restarting chrome, killed off the chrome process, but even reloading the amazon music website (USA) doesn't work. Any other thoughts?
- (2020-04-09, v:2.0.8) Oliver Reddig: Like and Dislike
Like and Dislike Heyho. First off all : You made my day! Despite having the official app installed, the webplayer can just do a few more things, so deciding between mediakeys working or "song-radio" possible was pain. Now I have both. However, talking radio-streams I would absolutely love to have the like and dislike for the currently playing song at a tap of a button as well. Specially when you just listen in the background while actually doing other things, this could be a great addition.
- (2020-01-06, v:2.0.8) Faydark: Blocks media keys to other players, even when not on amazon music
I have a bunch of music I play in iTunes, and sometimes I use Amazon music instead. I only play music from one of them at a time, however even when the Amazon music site is not open (and the extension should be disabled?), the media keys won't affect iTunes. Is there a way I can configure the extension (or chrome?) to only intercept the media keys when I have the Amazon music page open?
- (2019-10-06, v:2.0.8) Jeremy Ayres: Notification noise played when moving between tracks
Notification noise played when moving between tracks, really annoying, as much as I like the app. Is there anything I can do to stop this?
- (2019-09-12, v:2.0.6) Leandro Rosa: It is not working for Brazilian domain
I believe you must add "music.amazon.com.br", can you fix this please?
- (2019-02-10, v:2.0.3) OMAR TORRES MUÑOZ: music.amazon.es
Whats wrong for run in spanish domain? not compatible? i could make compatible? Thanks for your work.