Merge all opened windows to tabs of one window
The fastest and smartest way to merge your tabs into one window. This extension is an open-source 📰 extension. What is it mean for you: ☑ It's mean it's safe. Everyone can inspect the source code. ☑ It's mean that if you're are a developer or intern your more than welcome to contribute code. This extension is another extension of 1ce. Our mission is to advance open-source extensions. Visit our website to learn more, and be part of the community: https://1ce.org If you have a question, visit the FAQ section on our website: https://1ce.org Usage Guide: 1. Install the extension (Click on the "Add to Chrome") 2. Open many windows (Using CTRL+N, or open links in a new window) 3. Click on the extension icon (After you install it) 4. Now all your windows will become one window. Wonderfull. For more instruction visit the website: https://1ce.org Permissions explain: No permissions needed! We don't use this permission to anything else. Data Usage: We do not record any of your data usage. Everything stay private on your machine, until your decide you want to share it.
- (2020-02-12) Secret User: extension is great! Very helpful! I am only missing the possibility of assigning a custom keyboard shortcut, I'd really appreciate if you could implement this!
- (2019-12-03) Brett Piggott: This should be a standard Chrome feature.
- (2019-10-02) Ulrich Kliegis: A) the nagware is a pain in the neck. It casts a light on 'positive' judgments. Think about that. B) I would like to be more flexible when merging windows. Not all at once, but I would like to select the ones I want to merge in one larger one. Feasible? Without nagware? Thanks.
- (2019-08-30) mark p: Love the extension but not happy with the nagware window and clicking on "skip" fails to close this window.
- (2019-08-21) zcdll zhang: Cool!
- (2019-08-08) RIYA SHARMA: Thank god for this!
- (2019-05-31) Daniel Danilenko: Handy!
- (2019-03-09) Erasmus Hilland: Works the way I expect it to. Thanks!
- (2019-03-06) James Davis: Simple, effective, does exactly what it says on the tin.
- (2018-11-26) R.L. Dane: I like the idea, but it opens a nagware window when you use it, and clicking on "skip" to dismiss doesn't remove it.
- (2018-10-03) Alarka Sanyal: Love this !
- (2018-09-09) Steve N: FInally. Works perfectly
- (2018-06-13) NETANELA GLUECKSTEIN: Thank you. Installed and it is working. No questions.