An easy to use eyedropper tool that automatically copies the Hex Code of the desired color.
Press the dropper icon or use keyboard shortcut and then click on any part of your browser screen. Automatically capture (and copy) the Hex Code to your clipboard. A small tooltip shows up to tell you when the Hex Code is successfully copied. Easy to use. Copies color in just one click. Extremely useful for developers. ☆ ☆ Default keyboard shortcut to activate is Ctrl+Shift+I (Cmd+Shift+I on Mac) ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Shortcut can be changed by navigating to chrome://extensions/shortcuts ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Restart Chrome After Installing ☆ ☆ Will not work on new tab page, Chrome settings pages, and the Chrome Web Store. Completely free and will always be free! Works on the latest versions of chrome.
- (2019-10-30) Athavan Valli: Very good extension, probably my favorite. Very useful.
- (2019-10-22) Connor Lagman: I've used a lot of this and this one is the easiest and best! Thank you!
- (2019-09-20) Felix Lara: Simple, clean looking, and easy to use! I never leave reviews but this deserves one.
- (2019-08-11) Thuận Nguyễn: it is very ez and useful. 5*
- (2019-08-04) George Georgakopoulos: Simple. Easy to use. Exactly what it says it does. Just get the color you want. No glitches, No weirdly designed dropdown or overlays. Just click. and you have the code, you also see a preview of the color on the right corner Just put some pictures on the plugin page for the users to know how ti works beforehand
- (2019-04-25) Alireza Rostaminia: Simple and Amazing! Thanks.
- (2019-02-04) Uros Durdevic: Perfect dropper, thanks!