Eye Dropper is open source extension which allows you to pick colors from web pages, color picker and your personal color history.
Eye Dropper is extension for Google Chrome and Chromium. It allows you to pick color from any web page or from advanced color picker. It is great tool for web developers. HOME PAGE ========== All info about Eye Dropper is available on http://eye-dropper.kepi.cz/ CHANGELOG ========== Version 0.5.6 - 2020-05-22 - Fix: On some macOS systems web page picking stopped worked. Fixes #128. Version 0.5.4 and 0.5.5 – 2020-05-07 - Feature: Now working with zoomed pages. - Fix: Infamous *Picking Only Black* is finally away (big thanks Hannah Carrol for testing). Fixes #141, #134, #133, #132, #131, #109, #103, #99. - Fix: Welcome page should be opened only on new install. Fixes rare cases, i.e. #128. - Fix: Duplicities are no longer picked. Fixes #135. - Fix: Case sensitivity during visual color selection in Color Picker. Fixes #120. - Fix: Clarify how to change default shortcut. Fixes #124. - Fix: Hover effects should be correctly disabled in all cases. - Code: Started with rewrite to TypeScript. Already helped to catch couple bugs above. - Code: First tiny set of unit tests so we can catch bugs faster. - Code: Content script is smaller now and easier to debug. - Code: Multiple helpers for debug and building of extensions.
- (2020-07-02) Ariyan Ayan: Excellent. All this time I was using those trash color picker extensions. But now I found this. It's amazing and is exactly as I want.
- (2020-06-29) Elliot - PetroMedia: Excellent!!
- (2020-06-26) Gaël Vilez: Simple, pratique et très bien pensée.
- (2020-04-14) Сергей Техник: Отличное приложение понравилось
- (2020-04-02) Per Frits: Super nem og brugbar app! :)
- (2020-03-31) Wacey Garzon: Absolutely the worst! It doesn't even work when you point it at the color you're looking for.
- (2020-03-29) Irfan rana85: awsum
- (2020-03-14) Lori Zurn: I love this handy tool and use it everyday. I don't like that the website Welcome to Eye Dropper automatically opens in chrome. I tried to find it in the start up settings but it's not there. Help, I don't want to uninstall it but it really bugs me.
- (2020-03-10) Chris: This is extremely helpful in any sort of design work
- (2020-02-28) Serkan Alkan: It does what it is supposed to do. It has an easy-to-read interface. Solves real life problems :-)
- (2020-02-13) Amorina Ashton: Does what it says it will, very useful for me as an artist who loves to work with colors ♥ So thank you very much!
- (2020-02-09) Elmar MFLB-Team: Dieses Tool ist für mich unverzichtbar. "Unlock" for free funktioniert auch. Da muss man einfach etwas spenden, was meint Ihr? 5 Sterne von mir.
- (2020-02-08) Aidan Dunphy: Simple install, worked perfectly. I read a couple of other reviews that suggested it was picking the wrong colours, so tried some randomly selected colours (e.g. #353B3E) and it got them spot on. Super easy to use. Nice work!
- (2020-01-23) Dracolyte: Very helpful. I am a Graphics Designer and am always looking at nice colors for my designs. This tool helps me do it. 5 Stars!
- (2020-01-04) 최영준: This extension is AMAZING. My only wish is for the ability to remove a single color on the pallet, but other than that, GREAT JOB!
- (2019-12-18) Reuben Umana: This is a great little extension. Sure it might be ever so slightly off sometimes, but for the most part it works great.
- (2019-12-18) Lars Peter Christiansen: Excellent - been using it for several years. Would be great if you could save a set of colours (theme) or/and name each color. :-)
- (2019-12-15) Ahmed Adil: Don't add unless you get the PLUS version, it is useless without the PLUS version.
- (2019-12-03) Gordon Burns: Works Great! Upgrading is worthwhile as I can keep several palettes available. Tip In the setting switch off the copy # sign. If you do not when you paste it into a colour selector like the text editor in WP it will not work as you end up with ##123456 instead of #123456. Chrome on a Mac and it works perfectly.
- (2019-11-28) Daniel Bréelle Johannesson: as a new Front-end Developer student, this is awesome!
- (2019-11-27) Eugenia Suhova: stopped show colors((
- (2019-11-22) Ania Martinez: Me encanta y muy fácil de usar. Lo recomiendo!!:)
- (2019-11-22) kota kon: Working, open source and doesn't require any permissions.
- (2019-11-13) Eric Murphy: Simple, brilliant
- (2019-11-02) Rae Sun: Can't pick a color from a webpage at all
- (2016-07-10, v:0.3.7) Dani Harper, AUTHOR: how to open Eye Dropper
On my laptop, how do I access this program. It says it's been added to Chrome.
- (2016-07-10, v:0.3.7) MALCOLM WINTER: colour transfer
How do I import the saved web page colour into a shape in a open office spreadsheet please.
- (2016-01-11, v:0.3.7) Andrey ATV: Не устанавливается
- (2015-12-15, v:0.3.7) Taylor King: pic
Can you put your own pic on it?
- (2015-11-19, v:0.3.7) Taylor Fackelman: Extremely delayed
Everytime I go to use the eyedropper, I get an extremely delayed response. It ususally takes me up to 5 minutes to access it. Very frusterating.
- (2015-11-11, v:0.3.7) Shelby M: button not working
It won't open when you click it
- (2015-11-09, v:0.3.7) Bryce McCloud: Button not working
Eye Dropper does not initiate when extension shortcut is clicked. Please help.
- (2015-11-09, v:0.3.7) Sophia van Woensel-Mose: Alp P works but button does not
The button is visible in the extension bar but does not react or open. Alt + P works for picking a colour, but that is all. Good luck fixing it!
- (2015-11-04, v:0.3.7) Sandra Prieto: Not working
The extension is not working
- (2015-11-03, v:0.3.7) Garry Stutz: button not working
button not working