Eye Dropper is open source extension which allows you to pick colors from web pages, color picker and your personal color history.
Eye Dropper is extension for Google Chrome and Chromium. It allows you to pick color from any webpage or from advanced color picker. It is great tool for web developers. HOME PAGE ========== All info about Eye Dropper is available on http://eye-dropper.kepi.cz/ CHANGELOG ========== Version 0.5.3 – 2019-04-28 - Fix empty export issue #129 Version 0.5.2 – 2017-09-09 - Fix "all my colors have dissapeared" issue #106 Version 0.5.1 – 2017-09-03 - Eye Dropper Plus version is now available unlocking new features. You can activate it on Plus unlock page. - Plus: More color palettes. You can sort your color history in named palettes now. - Plus: Palette export now have date and time when color was picked. - Plus: Palette export now have source type of color pick (webpage, color picker or conversion) - Fix: Remove redundant history saving and palette switches - Fix: Broken recording of color history timestamps - Fix: Option page behaving wrong after extension update in some minor cases - Fix: Add warning for other special chrome pages - Fix: Use local copy of Tachyons CSS Version 0.4.3 - 2016-10-06 - Fix: Doubled color picker (see #93 and #95) - Fix: use local version of tachyon.css instead of CDN
- (2020-01-04) 최영준: This extension is AMAZING. My only wish is for the ability to remove a single color on the pallet, but other than that, GREAT JOB!
- (2019-12-18) Reuben Umana: This is a great little extension. Sure it might be ever so slightly off sometimes, but for the most part it works great.
- (2019-12-18) Lars Peter Christiansen: Excellent - been using it for several years. Would be great if you could save a set of colours (theme) or/and name each color. :-)
- (2019-12-15) Ahmed Adil: Don't add unless you get the PLUS version, it is useless without the PLUS version.
- (2019-12-03) Gordon Burns: Works Great! Upgrading is worthwhile as I can keep several palettes available. Tip In the setting switch off the copy # sign. If you do not when you paste it into a colour selector like the text editor in WP it will not work as you end up with ##123456 instead of #123456. Chrome on a Mac and it works perfectly.
- (2019-11-28) Daniel Bréelle Johannesson: as a new Front-end Developer student, this is awesome!
- (2019-11-27) Eugenia Suhova: stopped show colors((
- (2019-11-22) Ania Martinez: Me encanta y muy fácil de usar. Lo recomiendo!!:)
- (2019-11-22) kota kon: Working, open source and doesn't require any permissions.
- (2019-11-13) Eric Murphy: Simple, brilliant
- (2019-11-02) Rae Sun: Can't pick a color from a webpage at all
- (2019-10-27) Nexus: Very Simple and easy thank you so much ive been trying to find this :D
- (2019-10-21) Sam Rothstein: Very useful extension!
- (2019-09-11) Bernard Obinna: MAD MAD MAD!!!!!!!!!
- (2019-08-29) Craig Blain: Best eyedropper plugin. Would recommend the PLUS feature, longterm benefits.
- (2019-08-18) ALL SORTS: this is simple but really amazing. no bugs. thanks for your efforts. top job xxxxxx
- (2019-08-07) Matthew Deckard: As far as I can tell, this is the only viable Chrome Extension of its kind that is open source. Works perfectly.
- (2019-08-06) Serena Wong: Handy tool, easy to use. Easy to pick and identify colours. Both RGB and Hex colour codes are displayed. Thank you.
- (2019-08-05) Agustín Vis: Me gustan las extensiones simples, especialmente cuando aquello para lo que la quiero es algo simple (como por ejemplo seleccionar un color de algún lado). ¡Increíble todas las utilidades que tiene sin dejar de ser una extensión simple y sin volverse molesta! Es por lejos el mejor cuentagotas que he utilizado, y eso que he probado bastantes.
- (2019-08-02) Ho Wa Leung: Easy to use and useful!
- (2019-07-28) Bootstrap TV: I love it and it make my color selection on other website easy.
- (2019-07-27) Jacqueline Dubois: Love it <3
- (2019-07-09) Cleber S Rosa: o melhor q já usei ....
- (2019-07-04) Ringaile Noq: not useful
- (2019-06-21) Rushabh Nagori: Does not work at all
- (2016-07-10, v:0.3.7) Dani Harper, AUTHOR: how to open Eye Dropper
On my laptop, how do I access this program. It says it's been added to Chrome.
- (2016-07-10, v:0.3.7) MALCOLM WINTER: colour transfer
How do I import the saved web page colour into a shape in a open office spreadsheet please.
- (2016-01-11, v:0.3.7) Andrey ATV: Не устанавливается
- (2015-12-15, v:0.3.7) Taylor King: pic
Can you put your own pic on it?
- (2015-11-19, v:0.3.7) Taylor Fackelman: Extremely delayed
Everytime I go to use the eyedropper, I get an extremely delayed response. It ususally takes me up to 5 minutes to access it. Very frusterating.
- (2015-11-11, v:0.3.7) Shelby M: button not working
It won't open when you click it
- (2015-11-09, v:0.3.7) Bryce McCloud: Button not working
Eye Dropper does not initiate when extension shortcut is clicked. Please help.
- (2015-11-09, v:0.3.7) Sophia van Woensel-Mose: Alp P works but button does not
The button is visible in the extension bar but does not react or open. Alt + P works for picking a colour, but that is all. Good luck fixing it!
- (2015-11-04, v:0.3.7) Sandra Prieto: Not working
The extension is not working
- (2015-11-03, v:0.3.7) Garry Stutz: button not working
button not working