The first 3D color selection tool with integrated eye dropper.
Discover a new way to manipulate colors! With its simple and fun interface, manipulate and use colors in a 3-dimensional environment. Enjoy the logs to reuse your favorite colors. You like a color on a website? So get it back with the integrated eye dropper in the extension! Click ... and it's already copied! You can also convert a value to the desired format with the color converter. ►► Features ◄◄ + 3D color picker + Eyedropper to select a color on a webpage. + Color converter + Click and paste. Automatic copy to the clipboard. + Reuse your colors with color history. + Keyboard shortcuts + Use the eyedropper directly with the right click (shortcuts in the context menu). + Lot of settings available for the eyedropper, color picker and interface. + 4 supported color formats (Hexadecimal, RGB, HSL and X11) A very practical tool for every developer and every graphic designer! Experience the AKColor! ►► Official website akcolor.aklibrary.fr ►► Feedback & Bug report [email protected]
- (2020-02-07) Paul-Henri Deville: Surpasse la concurence. Complet. Impec et gratuit. Beau boulot
- (2019-11-13) Dan Kloke: Would be nice to have Escape key exit the eyedropper. Also the default setting of having the UI color set from color picked from the #D selector makes it very easy to end up with a black/unreadable UI.
- (2019-07-29) Rethling: Awesome 3D color viewer, eye dropper allows for quick color grabbing and averaging
- (2019-04-01) Kevin Stevens: Thanks for an accurate and intuitive tool, just what I wanted. Any chance of supporting keyboard shortcuts to perform 'pick again' or 'close' actions when using the eye-drop picker please?
- (2018-11-04) Garry Kline: AKColor is my new goto extension any time I need to grab the hex color info from a screen element. I run an online fashion site and color matching just got a whole lot easier thanks to this awesome tool! Now I can even quickly get the English name for the color that closely approximates my selection!! PERFECT!!! Thanks for listening to feedback and making a great extension greaterer.
- (2018-04-04) Luis MOA: Impeccable ! Voila une appli simple, réactive, esthétique, efficace. Je kiffe à fond. Bravo au développeur.
- (2020-01-30, v:1.7.4) Dhaval Pandya: Why does extension need permission to read browsing history?
Why does extension need permission to read browsing history?
- (2019-11-27, v:1.7.3) BlackPinkMuffin: Не видно половины интерфейса
When you open the application window, the interface is not visible. Reinstalling the extension does not help https://imgur.com/a/rWp3wQj
- (2018-10-25, v:1.4.0) Garry Kline: Adding ISO HTML color names
Hello talented and underappreciated developer, I found your extension very useful for identifying specific colors found in images within my browser. I have a couple of requests that I believe will make it even better. 1. Please add an option to grab the English color name that most closely matches the standardized naming convention found here: https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_hex.asp I manage an online fashion store and being able to identify product colors to list as options for our customers is important. Granted, the 8-bit color palette is limited and your extension would help take the guesswork out of deciding if something is Pink, BlueViolet, or DarkMagenta (all valid colors in the HTML world). 2. Please add an option to increase the sample size of the eyedropper. I don't mean zoom, rather the ability to sample a section of an image rather than just a point. Due to lighting conditions for most product photos, sampling a wider area of an image will give more accurate results. Have a look at https://cloud.google.com/vision/ and scroll down a bit, upload a photo and then click the properties tab. The dominant colors section is super useful, however, the AI doesn't do so well on the LABELS tab naming the color in a way I can use. Anyway, l appreciate your work and look forward to future releases. All the best, Garry Kline