Enable/disable show/hide display of images by altering the Content Settings for a page.
- (2018-01-02) A Kootz: This extension changes the content settings for the website address, and thus chrome will not render the images. Would be good if "enabling images" would remove the page from the blacklist without whitelisting it as well.
- (2016-06-09) Евгений Муравьев: Почти отлично. Чтобы почувствовать эффект, нужно в настройках Хрома выключить загрузку картинок и этим расширением их включать по необходимости. Нет возможности подгружать конкретную картинку при всех прочих выключенных.
- (2016-05-22) 6447686C49474E686132556761584D675953427361575575: Cool but can we get it to remove the element so that the space that the picture had previously taken is compacted to have a shorter page / migrate the text or content closer to each other? Kinda like the difference when using chrome developer tools if you inspect and object then hit hide the image will vanish but the space will remain, like here.. But if you hit remove element it will lose the space until next refresh? What do you think boss?
- (2015-06-21) no me gusta, hay mejores extensiones. lastima que tampoco ninguna de las anteriores sirva. existen paginas que usa botonos png o gif para logearse también para responder, dar votos en los comentarios de los otros usuarios. existen foros en donde solo quiero eliminar la carga de muchos memes y gif pero quiero usar los botones para votar rapido, me ahorraría tener que cargar tanto gif y porquerías.
- (2013-10-24) SaNtOsH Misal: Awesome and very handy for some sites... :) Thanks a lot developer!!!
- (2013-07-02) Steffen Fuchs: Blocks really EVERYTHING, including the tiny pics often used as design elements on websites. This causes the sites to look really ugly. Maybe someone wants that but for me i dont. I now use Image Blocker because it dont touch the site Design elements.
- (2013-04-18) Aprianto Nursetiawan: Great to save internet quota limit, disable all images by default, and enable this extension whenever you want to image on a page.
- (2013-03-22) Alexander Solyanik: Great addon!!! 1) First we need to change default setting (of Chrome) as "turn off" for downloading images! 2) After it works great! (just click the button if we want to see images) Thank you very much - Just the same that I looked for!!!
- (2012-11-28) Marcin Rejdych: Super addons! @Author: Please made in switch on/off: -> block default all images on any pages!
- (2012-10-26) Rio Wong: hiding all images is requested by default optionally
- (2012-09-25) Очень нужное расширение. Просто и удобно! Сейчас очень много ненужного на сайтах даже христианских. Хорошая замена ImgLikeOpera.
- (2012-09-03) Elkin Cruz: Muy buena... que desde antes que cargue la página ya no esten las imagenes... esto era lo que necesitaba.
- (2012-08-25) Aeed Edey: There needs to be a setting to toggle it between per-tab (how Opera's cached image mode and no image mode works) and globally (like how Firefox's ImageBlock extension works) I do like how it automatically loads images after re-enabling them. Unfortunately it does not reload them from cache, so the images need to be re-downloaded, which wastes bandwidth. Another problem is that it seems to be site-based, which means that if I block images on a site in one tab, another tab showing the identical website will also automatically hide the images, meaning you cannot compare the two, and worse, if you close the tabs, then re-open a new tab and navigate to the website again, images will automatically be blocked. This would be fine if it was optional, but currently it is the only method, which is somewhat clumsy to use. It also seems to be domain based, which means if I open a link to a different domain in a background tab, the new tab won't block images. This is a bad thing.
- (2012-06-20) Efficace, simple à utiliser. Idéal pour économiser de la bande passante et faire du net en mode texte !
- (2012-06-06) Eric Drouillard: Does the job. I'd like the option to have it globally block images on all websites (or not, depending if the button is depressed). I'm using it to keep my internet consumption low when I'm reading news at work.