This extension Improves Saleforce formula editor
Note: I have received a few reports of issues with this extension but have not been able to replicate them. If you are one of the users with issues. I'm available and will do my best to fix your issues. You can reach me at: [email protected] Want a better formula editor for Salesforce? - With Syntax highlighting - Field and Metadata autocomplete - Live snippets & Documentation - Tabulation support - lightning compatible - ...
- (2021-11-09) Argen Turatbek: Awesome!
- (2021-10-05) Sebastian: Fantastic! Even just the highlighting and formatting are worth adding this.
- (2021-05-25) Jeremy Isett: "How can there not be an IDE for Salesforce formulas?" Ohh, there is, sweet.
- (2021-05-06) Raphael Dahan: Great tool, Is the auto Indent is planned in the next releases ? That would be the icing on the cake !
- (2021-04-16) Alper Çekiç: very helpful, thank you so much!
- (2021-04-14) Sean McGrath: Lots more stuff the app could potentially do in the future but for a free app this is superb and a huge help. Many thanks!
- (2021-03-31) Jimmy Pomella: Great tool and one to use daily! One suggestion is to have a button to auto-format formulas, I miss that from another tool used previously.
- (2021-03-30) Taylor Scott: This has made writing formulas in Salesforce tremendously easier. I downloaded this during my first big project and I can't imagine doing that kind of work without this tool. It has become invaluable to me, and my org. Thank you!!
- (2021-03-25) Tjeerd Van Der Pol: Very happy with this tool, keep seeing great UI and functionality updates on this. Created with love and passion many thanks for the hard work!
- (2021-03-24) Tobias Bossin: Super nice formula tool inside of Salesforce. Color formatting, fetching methods, suggestions of fields when writing them, etc., etc., etc. Makes writing formuals much easier
- (2021-03-22) Raihan Navroze: Works great
- (2021-03-18) Ben Druk: So Good!
- (2021-03-16) Tammy Schorr: This is a great extension!
- (2021-03-15) Adrien Bert: time saver
- (2021-03-11) marco d'addio: the most useful app on my chrome
- (2021-03-11) Ionut T: needs a bit of improvement to make it more like a "contemporary" IDE, but still good, and still free, so 5 stars from me.
- (2021-03-11) Raj Bhattacharjee: This is an awesome extension. I use it every day!
- (2021-03-10) Aryen Pellikaan: Very helpful when making more complex formulas! If I could easily insert fields and functions it would be even better.
- (2021-03-09) Alex Bassett: Love this extension! I don't know how I could efficiently make formulas in SF without this.
- (2021-03-08) Andreas Englund: Works great!
- (2021-03-07) Erick Molina: Betterformula, I can't seem to get this to work. I've tried disabling all other extension, incognito, browser reset, etc. What else should I try?
- (2021-03-07) Thomas Henney: Absolutely necessary if you write formulas regularly.
- (2021-03-05) Great tool, the auto-complete feature is very useful!
- (2021-03-04) Lauren LaMonte: Awesome formula extension! Saves time and headache. Essential for writing complex formulas!
- (2021-03-04) Juha Lassila: This extension is in my Top 5 Chrome extensions for Salesforce. Like a mini IDE for formulas. Yes, I could live without this one, but I would be sad, very sad.
- (2021-03-04) Significantly better than just the standard Salesforce formula editors. Finding things might be a little difficult/confusing for people who are new to formulas, but with a little experience, there's nothing better.
- (2021-03-03) Konstantin Valchev: It is awesome! Thanks for keeping it free!
- (2021-03-02) Carlo A. Burdese: Wonderful!! Finally formulas made easy and handy. I think it should be a must have for every salesforce professional
- (2021-03-02) Ricardo Diaz: i can't live without this extension. it is the best formula extension.
- (2021-03-02) Cohen Quek: Great extension, very helpful.
- (2021-03-02) Alice Summers: This plugin is awesome! I do wish it worked on validation rules, too - such a time saver and a must-have for any Salesforce admin!
- (2021-03-02) Louis Gaulin: A Must have if you write complex formula. It looks up all the field names and formula structure + () which is awesome. .
- (2021-03-01) Jesse Wheeler: Awesome app! Would love a standalone formula validator when working in other contexts, i.e. flows and validation rules.
- (2021-03-01) Shahin Dehgani: A must have for admins! It has saved me so many clicks. Keep up the good work!!
- (2021-03-01) Monica Rubinetti: Great, made my job easier!
- (2021-03-01) Martin Boesch: Thanks, great job !
- (2021-03-01) Ben Scott: It is fantastic to have a formula editor for Salesforce. Being somewhat new to Salesforce it is great to have an editor that makes reading salesforce formulas easier. Love this extension.
- (2021-03-01) Ben Swift: This extension has been a huge timesaver for me!
- (2021-02-28) Jonathan Bunford: It's one of the first extensions I install on any new machine. Must have for any Salesforce admin!
- (2021-02-28) Andrii Vertseshuk: The best Salesforce formula-oriented extension.
- (2021-01-27) Chris Chomka: Rating one star to prompt the attention of the Tailwind ltd support team. I've loved this extension up until now. It no longer functions within the Validation rules interface, despite appearing as an option beside the "Simple Formula" tab. I discovered this yesterday, but it's likely that the issue was present before then. It is still working on custom field formula pages, but I hope the validation rule functionality can be reinstated. Could this issue be related to the recent communication from SF about Chrome blocking "mixed-content"? Hopefully it is resolved, the extension has been incredibly helpful until now. Thanks in advance for your support!
- (2021-01-20) Griffin Brown: Doesn't seem to be working
- (2021-01-16) donnie walker: Does nothing
- (2020-10-27) HeyJ: Thank you !! It's working great
- (2020-09-17) Ram Krishan Charan: Would have given a perfect 5 if for 2 things: - The highlighting also worked in validation rules - For some reason YEAR(date) is not in the formula list
- (2020-09-10) Michael Johnson: Just the tool I've needed! I'm new to Salesforce and had considered writing my own app eventually that does what this plugin does. Now, I get to spend my time doing something else creative!
- (2020-08-05) Juha Lassila: This is one of my favorite extensions. Unfortunately, today (2020-08-05) it stopped working. Does nothing: it even does not get open the "enhanced textbox for formula editing". Tried in a fresh profile, too: no luck.
- (2020-08-04) Alvaro Madrid: It only added a "Better formula" tab but didn't do anything at all...Not even change to that tab when I clicked it.
- (2019-08-13) Rich Spitz: This is a great tool. Its something that Salesforce should implement right away. The one minor comment that I have is there is no word wrap, otherwise I would have given it 5 stars. Its a tool everyone should have. Kudos
- (2019-07-26) Ryan Moody: Does literally nothing.
- (2021-10-13, v:0.0.81) Andreas Englund: Formula editor in flows
I would love to see this in Flow Formula editor. Flow is becoming more and more and more relevant and the current formula editor is almost reason enough not to use flows.
- (2021-08-05, v:0.0.81) Yash Jahit: Formatter
It would be pretty cool if a Formatter would be added, with options to indent the formula
- (2021-07-07, v:0.0.81) Kyle Handley: Formatter?
I'd love to see a formatter to make formulas more readable. I've tried using .prettier apex and haven't quite gotten to where I'd like to be.
- (2021-06-03, v:0.0.81) Blocked `Insert Field` button
Hello! Wanted to report that when editing a validation rule, for example, the new extension header blocks the standard "Insert Field" button on the "Better Formula" tab. It still appears when you're on the "Simple Formula" tab though so it's not totally gone but figured that might be a UI thing to address, unless I'm not looking in the right place? Wish I could attach screenshots to show but have them saved if there's another way to share them. Thanks for the updates! They're great!!
- (2021-05-19, v:0.0.81) sudipta karmakar: Whenever I click a key it looses focus
type a letter , press backspace and then you loose focus and you have to click again to the position you need to type. This plugin has become useful to just look at the formula not type a new one.
- (2021-05-13, v:0.0.81) Melvin Hurry: Disappearing cursor when typing
Hello, I got some trouble with the extension. When I start typing something in a formula, the cursor suddenly disappear. Example : I want to type "IF": When I start typing the letter "I", the cursor disappear and I have to go back next to the letter with my mouse to add de "F" letter.
- (2021-05-05, v:0.0.81) Scott Peterson: Not loading in my instance
The URL for my instance has lightning.force.com not salesforce.com so the extension fails to load. It is locked down so I can not manually add another domain. Can you please update this or unlock it so end users can manually specify which sites this will work on?