Per-tab stereo audio panning (balance) and volume. Simple DJ app, send one channel to speakers while previewing on another.
Per-tab stereo audio panning (left-right balance) and volume. Works as a simple DJ app: send one channel to speakers while previewing (pre-listening) on another. Can be used with a LR -> LL & LR DJ cable. Free and open source: https://github.com/davidschlachter/TabDJ Permissions: activeTab, tab: access the content of tabs tabCapture: capture audio from tabs in order to apply filters
- (2022-11-29) 湯気立ったチクワ: サッカーを複数試合視聴するときにどちらの試合の実況か分かりやすく便利です
- (2022-10-20) Kieran: i think this is a fine extension, its just a bit annoying that there isn't an option to edit audio channels for both the left AND right(i.e maybe a seperate dial?? or an option in the menu??)
- (2021-05-20) Mike Slides: just what i've been looking for ty!
- (2021-02-23) yat: It's very useful. Thank you !
- (2020-11-21) Mitch Zakocs: Works very well :)
- (2020-08-25) Eric G: Very convenient, I love it. Volume control and panning! Works great to pan my notification sounds so they distract less from the main audio I want to listen to.
- (2020-02-20) Cashflow Primary: Useful thanks you very much ! 🙏🏻
- (2019-09-25) Erhens: WP!Very good program!I searched a long time and found it. To balance it is perfect!
- (2019-02-28) Si, Si si. Yes, yeah yeah. it works.
- (2019-02-26) Works like a charm. It's about dang time someone made this, my hearing problems made Chrome OS and earbuds incompatible until now.