Change the appearance of websites instantly.
Fork of Stylebot v2.2 (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylebot/oiaejidbmkiecgbjeifoejpgmdaleoha) to correct a rule storage bug, provide some additional features, and remove the social features that are, unfortunately, no longer available on stylebot.me. Stylebot Lite lets you manipulate the appearance of any website with custom CSS. You pick an element and choose any changes you want to make from the editor. You can change the font, color, margins, visibility and a lot more. You can also write CSS manually. Features: ★ Easy to use: Pick and style elements like in Firebug. ★ Simple & Quick: Changes are saved instantly - Commit log: https://github.com/Icebird/stylebot/commits/master - Issues or Feature requests: https://github.com/Icebird/stylebot/issues Privacy Notice: The notice you see about having access to your website data, tabs and browsing activity is automatically generated because Stylebot Lite runs on every tab. Stylebot Lite doesn't try to look at or store any of your private data.
- (2020-07-16) Coastal Bulgaria: Does not work for me either? Hoping I can use it though, stylebot is awesome and necesasry.
- (2019-12-16) sanmao do: 超级棒！求中文界面。
- (2019-12-01) Laura Timmel: Awesome, and easily 4-5 stars, except that it keeps freezing itself and the page when I'm in "Advanced" CSS editing. My other gripe is that the extension's element selector doesn't always get enough specificity to target only the element you intend to edit. From what I've seen, it uses the element you select and its two parent elements, with their classes. (I haven't used any with IDs, so I don't know if IDs are included as well.) If the elements don't have classes, you might be left with something vague like "div span span." It might be too much to ask the extension to programmatically determine the specificity needed for each individual selection; however, it would be helpful if there could be a warning when a selection doesn't include any classes. It would also be helpful if the object selector would let you move between parents and children. Minor FYI for potential users: The extension automatically applies !important, so no need to plug that in yourself. (In fact, if you do add it, when you save it will be removed.)
- (2018-11-19) Lohoris •: A fork of the old Stylebot, which no longer works. While this thankfully does for now, keep in mind that last update is from 1 year ago, and there's no public issue tracker, so this might have been discontinued too…
- (2018-04-17) W Ultra: Stylebot的升级版，界面和操作细节有所改进，推荐使用。
- (2018-01-04) Paul Nelson: I Love the original Stylebot, its nice to see this one has picked up and getting updates again. Makes it so easy to use CSS to customize a page to your liking!
- (2017-12-20) Kris Willmert: Great for those that just want to write custom CSS and forget about the GUI interface, since *unlike the original Stylebot* it will save/restore your CSS unaltered (including comments).