Manage your colored texts and comments efficiently in Notion.
📹 Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHQ2zVmziI Notion's colored text and comment are multifunctional tools, capable of highlighting texts, taking notes, leaving a message, etc. However, these marks are difficult to organize and file. How to use and organize these marks more efficiently? Mark Manager is the best solution: IMPORT ALL MARKS WITH ONE CLICK. All you need is a simple click. Just hit the icon of Mark Manager at the top-right corner while using a Notion page, and Mark Manager will instantly import all the colored texts and comments, orderly sorting them into categories according to their colors. SCROLL TO THE CONTEXT OF MARKS. If you click one of the marks on Mark Manager, the Notion page will automatically scroll to the context of this mark. If the mark is a comment, the Notion page will not only scroll but also show the comment. EXPORT MULTIPLE MARKS QUICKLY. If you want to use the marks elsewhere, don’t bother selecting, copying, and pasting them one by one—Mark Manager can help you copy or download to export multiple marks at the same time. FILTER THE MARKS AS YOU WISH. If you want to review only particular colored texts, just right-click Mark Manager icon, choose “Options”, and select the colors you would like to import. SUPPORT DARK MODE. When you switch Notion to “Dark Mode”, the interface of Mark Manager will automatically shift without reloading the page. --- Now, feel free to highlight, take notes, and leave a message on Notion—Mark Manager will organize all the marks and help you find them. **Support** To develop a free, open-source extension takes a lot of effort. Your support will encourage me to continue upgrading the product. There are a few things you can do: - Tell your friends about it - Leave a review on the Chrome or Firefox store - Give me a star on GitHub (https://github.com/yeefun/notion-mark-manager) - Report bugs or request features via GitHub Issues (https://github.com/yeefun/notion-mark-manager/issues/new) or this form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdc8JGkmEpyjVbut57cd4fHMJGXEk4HITjmUGYo87f4jN-4zQ/viewform?usp=sf_link) - Donate me (https://pay.ecpay.com.tw/CreditPayment/ExpressCredit?MerchantID=3220361&Enn=e) Thank you! 🙌
- (2021-11-21) Oleg Gavryliuk: Not working. No menu after click extension icon.
- (2021-11-18) Zhitao liu: Any possibility to add using different highlight with hot keys?
- (2021-10-24) 迟斌: 看介绍不错，使用起来不是很流畅。
- (2021-10-22) Li Grace: 非常棒的插件，一直都很好用，但最近用不了， 麻烦软件开发师检查修改一下。
- (2021-09-11) 张小飞: 非常好用！！！ 不过还有bug 。 在 number list 的block 中（其他list 也一样） 的各种颜色标记， 显示不了文字 ， 唯一的遗憾
- (2021-09-02) ning Joy: 现在出问题，在导入的时候会把 同一个Block 的非 标注文字一起导入，希望抓紧时间修正
- (2021-08-02) Yi Xing: 插件不错，但comment好像不能显示，而且会把图片也算进comment里，是我设置的问题吗
- (2021-07-19) yu-chen Lin: 很不錯，推薦給Notion使用者們
- (2021-03-05) 黄宣冬: 非常棒！！！！
- (2021-01-18) 王磊: GOOD
- (2021-01-12) 玖玖淆: 非常好用的插件!!
- (2020-11-15) Lela 1298: just didnt work
- (2020-11-03) JNQ Nep: 非常好用的宝藏插件！！！！
- (2020-11-02) bikkgry: 真的很好用！能很方便的看到Notion里加颜色的标注！
- (2020-10-24) Ingrid Witherell: I haven't tried it yet, but this is something I have wanted for a long time... wish me luck!
- (2020-10-12) Gianni SoZo: This is just what I was looking for! only improvement I can think of would be to automate the placement more. Maybe a select box to select an existing page to paste/export the selected text or create new section in the current page. Hopefully the Notion team will see the usefulness of this and incorporate it into the apps.
- (2020-10-01) Abhiroop Biswas: Great tool, liking it so far. I have a request to upgrade the experience - if you can build the ability to edit the highlight texts from the widget itself. I find that Notion has no way to quickly manage the highlights like a traditional PDF viewer and gets very time consuming for me to go to each line and change it, when I have to print something, because white paper doe not play well with the light colors. Please add a functionality to manipulate it from the tool itself.
- (2020-07-13) Hai Ou: 怎么做一个toc，page页面的目录扩展呢，很多目录扩展在notion页面都不能用
- (2020-01-13) engvuchen: 对于搜集文章上的笔记很有帮助。 查看文章上的所有标注很方便，作者可以考虑下给这些标注提供“导出”功能吗？
- (2019-10-14) yifan y: hello, I am trying to using this extension. but i can't see the any notation when i selected the sentence on website. i tryed to reload the chrome several times, but its not working.
- (2019-06-21) Generalkonsulat der Ukraine in Frankfurt am Main: Very useful for organizing and finding context and marks. I`m curious why the Notion Team didn`t add this feature to an original extension.
- (2019-05-31) Frances Cherman: I've had this extension for at least two months, but I never really knew what it did – apparently because I was using it on a Notion page that had no colored text or comments. Tonight, I tried it again on a page loaded with colored text and comments. Cowabunga! It's amazing, and Notion should build it into the product! It's a scrollable popup that shows snips of any colored text or comments on the page … IN CONTEXT! When you click on an item in the popup, your browser window automatically scrolls to that location on the Notion page, so you can edit. The smoooooth scrolling action (vs. a hard jump) helps keep you oriented.
- (2020-10-14, v:2.0.0) игорь добровольский: embeded or hotkey
Thank you for wonderful app! It would be even better if can be embedded in the page like notion boost (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/notion-boost/eciepnnimnjaojlkcpdpcgbfkpcagahd) or have hotkey.
- (2020-10-12, v:2.0.0) Gianni SoZo: Dividers
Thank you for developing this! Just a request/suggestion. A divider between each highlight would be helpful
- (2020-08-28, v:1.0.2) Akshay Hallur: Feature request
Please give an option to include headings and subheadings to know under what section we have highlighted the text. Of course we can highlight the headings too, but not kinda intuitive.
- (2020-01-31, v:1.0.2) Yifei Hu: How to activate?
Hi my friend, could you please tell us how to activate your extention? The icon of the extention "N" stay grey after installation.