Manage your colored texts and comments effectively in Notion.
Notion's colored text and comment are multifunctional tools, which are capable of highlighting texts, taking notes, leaving a message, etc. However, these marks are difficult to organize and file. How to use and organize these marks more effectively? Mark Manager is the best solution: LOAD ALL MARKS WITH ONE CLICK. All you need is a simple click—just hit the icon of Mark Manager at the top-right corner while using a Notion page, and Mark Manager will instantly load all colored texts and comments, orderly sorting them into categories according to their colors. SCROLL TO THE CONTEXT OF MARKS. If you click one of the marks loaded on Mark Manager, the Notion page will scroll to the context of this mark. If the mark is a comment, the Notion page will not only scroll but also show the content of it. FILTER THE MARKS AS YOU WISH. If you want to review only particular colored texts, just right-click Mark Manager icon, choose “Options”, and you are able to select the colors you would like to load. SUPPORT DARK MODE. When switching Notion to “Dark Mode”, Mark Manager's interface will automatically shift as well without reloading the page. Now, feel free to highlight, take notes, and leave a message on Notion—Mark Manager will organize all the marks and help you find them. If you're interested in Mark Manager source code, welcome to the repository on GitHub! - https://github.com/yeefun/notion-mark-manager If you have any questions about using Mark Manager or suggestions about developing new features, please send an issue or email me. - https://github.com/yeefun/notion-mark-manager/issues - [email protected]
- (2020-07-13) Hai Ou: 怎么做一个toc，page页面的目录扩展呢，很多目录扩展在notion页面都不能用
- (2020-01-13) 陈志强: 对于搜集文章上的笔记很有帮助。 查看文章上的所有标注很方便，作者可以考虑下给这些标注提供“导出”功能吗？
- (2019-10-14) yifan Yang: hello, I am trying to using this extension. but i can't see the any notation when i selected the sentence on website. i tryed to reload the chrome several times, but its not working.
- (2019-06-21) Generalkonsulat der Ukraine in Frankfurt am Main: Very useful for organizing and finding context and marks. I`m curious why the Notion Team didn`t add this feature to an original extension.
- (2019-05-31) Frances Cherman: I've had this extension for at least two months, but I never really knew what it did – apparently because I was using it on a Notion page that had no colored text or comments. Tonight, I tried it again on a page loaded with colored text and comments. Cowabunga! It's amazing, and Notion should build it into the product! It's a scrollable popup that shows snips of any colored text or comments on the page … IN CONTEXT! When you click on an item in the popup, your browser window automatically scrolls to that location on the Notion page, so you can edit. The smoooooth scrolling action (vs. a hard jump) helps keep you oriented.
- (2020-01-31, v:1.0.2) Yifei Hu: How to activate?
Hi my friend, could you please tell us how to activate your extention? The icon of the extention "N" stay grey after installation.