Turn web pages into CSV and JSON
Datap offers you a brand new way of extracting content from web pages. Thanks to our AI-powered scraping technology, you can structure any content from any website in few clicks ! Our chrome extension is totally free and allows you to export your data in CSV & JSON format. We are releasing at a fast pace and would be happy to integrate your feedbacks in our next version: feel free to contact us ! Visit our website to know more and start scraping at scale. Happy Scraping, The Datap team,
- (2020-11-14) aerxi lyngdoh: The only problem is sometimes when you're scraping new data it deletes the old data.
- (2020-07-18) Erwan P.: The easiest and fastest I've tried. The only thing I'm missing is the pagination/infinite scroll/load more feature. I hope you'll develop it soon.
- (2020-06-27) SHWETABH KUMAR: Skips data 40% of the time whilw changing page, with a great concept but a lot of features can be added like pagination, hope this is improved.
- (2020-04-03) Hasan Zaheer: Nice ap but skipp data sometimes. eg I've collected 50 records and then add 20,30 from another page and when I click to export it'll only show 45 records, if this if fixed, then you're app is best
- (2020-02-28) Timothée VIDON: I'm blown away !!!
- (2019-12-10) zora rojas: the best!!!
- (2019-05-10) JAIME ANDRES BLAS VERGARA SANFUENTES: Muy intuitivo, no puedo esperar a que salga la nueva version!
- (2019-04-05) Hadrien Lavaux: Powerful tool, looking forward to seeing it with full functionalities
- (2019-04-03) Maxime Corbani: Efficient and easy to use! Could you add the export in JSON? Tks
- (2021-01-20, v:0.1.21) Lior Mair Grosman: e commerce websites
Hi How do we scrap the product description, and color/size variations on e com sites ? since it appear on the next (inner) page of product
- (2020-11-19, v:0.1.21) Cathy Ammons: Scheduling
Any future coding on this like to add scheduling? Love the app!!
- (2020-09-20, v:0.1.21) John Dee: Navigating to the Next Pages
It will get my vote if I knew how to get it to navigate to the subsequent/next pages. How do I achieve this please? Oh yes! I'm currently on Free Data Collector. Cheers.
- (2020-08-20, v:0.1.21) Kate Entwistle: Scraping multiple pages on same site
Is it possible to scrape all similar pages (eg. the pages for each individual product) in one session and export as one csv?
- (2019-04-16, v:0.1.9) Jeff Goumas: Scraping the underlying URL in hyperlinked text
Hello! I absolutely love your tool and find it incredibly easy and intuitive to use. I have one question.....in scraping hyperlinked text, I've found the text itself gets pulled, but not the URL that is linked. Is there any way for this to be done? There seem to be minimal options (WHICH IS WONDERFUL!!!!!), but this is one that I'm hoping exists and I'm just not seeing it.