Efficiently mark multiple words in a page.
20191028: - Customizable window size - Add 4 more colors (now contains 10 colors) 20190707: - Add options page - Add Right-click to remove/add keywords 20190609: - Add "paste keywords to new pages" mode 20190503: - Minimize extension size 20190110: - Highlight any strings (not just full word) - Add Instant Search (highlight on-the-fly) - Add customizable delimiter - Make Highlight Words individual to each tab - UI changes - Add Ctrl+Shift+F as default shortcut 20181231: - Organize code - Change UI (based on Multi-Highlight) - Change extension icon *This extension is open-source.
- (2021-04-20) Koustubh Siddiqui: It does not work at all.
- (2020-09-02) Pete Becky: 很赞，单个字符也能快速找到，但是如果能够升级功能，做个开关，让用户可以选择是否需要插件一直在后台运行，而不是每用一次或者每打开一个网页就要点击一次才可以就更好了
- (2020-08-23) Jin Liang: I really like this extension. I really wish that there's a way to turn it "on" and "off" instead of having to click on the extension button EVERYTIME I open a new webpage. (Maybe there is a way to do that already?)
- (2020-07-03) 陳嘉祥: 你少打使用說明 安裝完瀏覽器重開一個網頁按一次Multi Highlight
- (2020-01-03) Karanvir Singh: on xml api calls it does not work
- (2019-10-30) Julio Cesar Fernandes: Can you PLEASE add a delimiter that define just a change in color instead of using the same? It would help me SOOO much!
- (2019-09-11) Michael Massaro: not worked
- (2020-12-11, v:2.3) Ananya Jayakumar: Hello
Hi your tool will be very helpful for my team, however the security team at my company wants to be sure it is secure and there will be support in case of a breach. Is there a paid version with basic support where you can give info on how this tool is secure and answer security questions?
- (2020-09-02, v:2.3) Pete Becky: 插件每打开一个网页就需要重新点击一次按钮才可以工作
- (2020-08-09, v:2.3) Vasco Moura Esteves: Doesn't work on pages
- (2019-07-08, v:2.1.0) Terence D'souza: Option to list words in different categories.
Can you create an option in the extension to create categories to accommodate list of words in it. This is to show the category name when we hover on the highlighted word.