A cloud-based solution for Zoho® users whose hosted VOIP provider supports the integration with VonageConnect.
Note: You must have a confirmation code to use the features of this extension. Confirmation Codes can be obtained from your VoIP service provider. ****************************** Features Include: Click-to-Call - Click-to-call any phone number appearing in your Zoho CRM through your Vonage Business phone system, thus eliminating misdialed calls. The app also ties the call record to the corresponding contact or lead in Zoho. Incoming/Outbound Screen Pops - Incoming screen pops let you know who’s calling and provides account detail from Zoho. Quick Add Contacts - Create Contacts quickly while on the call with new customers. Call Note Taking - Note taking for inbound/outbound calls are captured in call Activities. Quick Add Next Action - From the screen pop, add the next task or appointment, so you’ll never be scrambling for a post it note again. Call Time Reporting - Use call time and durations, to analyze data from individual customers or customer segments. For more information: https://businesssupport.vonage.com/articles/Answer/gUnify-Zoho-Connector
- (2020-03-13) Jason Roman: We're continuing to have company-wide issues getting this to work with no response/resolution. The confirmation codes are invalid. We've got 200+ users trying to utilize this and it's killing productivity.
- (2019-03-27) confirmation code not received from zoho.
- (2019-03-04) Jen Christopher: This extension tells me the confirmation code I generated is invalid.
- (2019-03-04) Don Mejia: I have been trying to load the extension on my computer and it continues to fail. I have been waiting for Vonage Customer service to fix the issue and no luck so far.
- (2018-12-27) David Erickson: This extension works well most of the time and has been very helpful with Zoho Integration.. However at times, calls will not show as ended, so the call does not log in Zoho or it is logged as a call that lasted several hours. It looks like the extension is locking up and not completing the call log.