Audit jQuery's delegated events, internal data, and more.
jQuery Audit creates a sidebar in the Elements panel containing jQuery delegated events, internal data, and more, as live DOM nodes, functions, and objects. Find delegated events and their handlers. Variables behave like objects in the "Sources panel - Scope Variables" sidebar. You can right-click on a function and goto "Show Function Definition", or hover over a DOM node to highlight it in the document, as well as right-clicking it to "Reveal in Elements Panel". https://github.com/zertosh/jquery-audit
- (2017-11-20) Dmitry Bondar: отличное расширение! помогает в разработке
- (2017-05-22) Max Dudzinski: Great for working with events. An auto refresh functionality would be nice, as I'm forced to select a different element and then go back to the one I want. But works great for events, helps with debugging so much!!!! Recommend it!! If it complains about the window.jQuery not present, just set it manually in console.
- (2016-06-21) Vidya Wasi: Doesn't work at all. The jQuery Audit tab is empty. Tested on several sites.
- (2016-02-03) Xavier FLORIN: Indispensable
- (2015-11-25) Lasantha Indrajith: really nice
- (2015-11-04) Ganapati Pandit: Good one, wish this works incognito too
- (2015-09-30) Mike Davis: Works great for event handlers. Doesn't seem to work for jQuery Data, though. Just displays "@(undefined)" whether there is data attached to the element or not. Chrome v44.0.2403.130.
- (2015-09-18) Very nice tool, makes working with jQuery in the chrome dev tools much easier through convenience.
- (2015-04-21) варя ибрагимова: no event handlers code - why do i need it then?
- (2015-03-28) Carlos Landeras: Great extension!. Keep it up
- (2014-12-29) Blake Ballard: Awesome extension. This is THE extension every jQuery developer needs.
- (2014-12-09) Scott Roach: This is an invaluable tool for debugging jQuery code!
- (2014-11-23) Dan Rocha: It doesn't live update. Useless for debugging current behaviors
- (2014-09-22) Dmitry Kudryavtsev: Very handy tool! Works as expected!
- (2014-08-30) Yi Li: Extremely helpful for looking into events binded to certain elements.
- (2014-07-25) 江超: 你值得拥有！
- (2014-06-27) Emanuel Sanabria: Extremlly useful to start debugging an unknown app.
- (2014-05-30) Luke D: This is first working extension for viewing real handlers bound in jQuery, thanks for that piece of code!
- (2014-05-05) David Collins: I'd give you more stars if it were possible. AWESOME!
- (2014-03-16) Matthew Henry: A jQuery debugger for Chrome that actually works.
- (2013-12-19) ivan kolev: Excellent! Can't believe this is not already part of the dev tools. Hey Google, hire this guy :)
- (2013-12-16) noppatee panichauttra: you've made my life 100 hours longer!
- (2013-12-13) Jake Hiller: Better than any of the other jQuery debugging tools, by far.
- (2013-12-13) Johnny Benson: You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it with this
- (2013-12-05) iFish Lee: Very helpful for jquery! thanks very much!