Control Your Privacy Settings! Delete browser history. Clear cookies. Clear cache. Remove hosted app data.
VZ Clear Cache is our homegrown extension and it is considered to be a one-stop solution if you are looking for a quick solution to clear the cached data. Below are the two major features integrated as part of the extension version. - Option 1: Browser Cache - This option will clear the cached images, files, browsing history, cookies & other site data. The user can also schedule to auto-clear the cached data every 10 days - Option 2: Verizon Cache - If you are facing 400, 431 or 404 errors while loading pages in chrome then 'Verizon Cache' is a hassle-free quick option to fix the page either you can manually trigger it to fix the error immediately and reload the page otherwise by default it is scheduled to auto-delete the VZ cookies for every hour
- (2021-07-15) John Raper: Great extension, especially the auto clear function every 10 days and hour. So simple
- (2021-04-27) Vinoth Sekar: Easy to use
- (2020-07-08) Andrew Conver: Doesn't actually do what it says it does. I repeatedly enabled it to automatically clear cache every 10 days but it never does. Will be removing.
- (2019-08-13) William Joseph (Will) Orton: EASY TO USE
- (2021-01-30, v:188.8.131.52) Joshua (Stroud) Pelton-Stroud: what does "Quick Clear" **actually do**?
iow: what cookies & site data are targeted when the Quick Clear option is used? Trying to determine if QC can be incorporated in BAU troubleshooting of Optix session mgmt issues (containers not loading, Delphi-ML failures, Repair Wizard flow issues, etc.): I like that QC is non-invasive (doesn't appear to crash an open Optix session the way DC or Chrome's "Clear Browsing Data" does), but not entirely sure it's fully doing what we'd need in order to include it in current triage processes; any info you can provide re: QC's targets would be greatly appreciated.
- (2020-05-29, v:184.108.40.206) John M Doherty: VZ CACHE - 10 days automatic clear
can we have hourly/day option added to automatic clear? I find I and my whole team have to clear at least daily, if not hourly to be able to use several systems (example m2mOC) to work.
- (2020-03-31, v:220.127.116.11) Elvis Lazic: tony
- (2019-09-11, v:18.104.22.168) Donald L Mclaughlin: General Questions on Functionality
What values does the Quick Clear delete? (assume this would include (1) Cookies & Site Data, and (2) Cached Image & Files) What values does the Deep Clear delete? (assume this would include (1) Browsing History, (2) Cookies & Site Data, and (3) Cached Image & Files) )