Store and inject code to browser pages made super easy.
- (2020-01-18) اراديف AraDev: Very Good thnk you
- (2019-12-17) Pro STRALPT: please add feature to export setting that will usefull when i got uninstalling this extension, we just import again setting file then we should'nt copy a code one-by-one, for currebt websites that i just inject and please add CSS,coffescript inject and if possible please add HTML inject and that will alot of better,thanks
- (2019-03-20) It was great! I just wished it worked on apps though. But, it's amazing!
- (2018-03-27) Stanislav Gaistruk: Saved my life
- (2018-01-16) Phương Trần Đức: All pages! Yeah, Yes Thank you. Don't have others place.
- (2017-04-14) 周柯柯: Good job!
- (2016-04-17) Nikita Bogdanov: awesome!!!
- (2016-03-03) Kuan Shu: excellent!
- (2015-04-23) Jaan Kütt: Auto-refreshing css files from the server so I don't have to press f5 + 6 clicks on ajax-page xD
- (2017-09-07, v:1.1.0) Michal Kliment: Less
please add feature for using less / sass and it will be the best of ;)
- (2016-10-20, v:1.1.0) Agario Guys: Scope does not work
I want to make changes only to one tab while keeping the script the same on all the other tabs I have it opened on. I clicked scope so it was on "Current Tab", not all and yet the changes are still made on all the tabs.
- (2015-12-02, v:1.1.0) Danny Engelman: Difference with TamperMonkey
Can you explain what your plugin does, which TamperMonkey does not?