Generate and test xpath expressions hassle free with WYSIWYG GUI
Xpath Generator generates xpath expression from simply inspecting and clicking elements in the web page. Then you could choose and verify the generated expressions. NOTE: There is NO difference between testing and buying this add-on. You can use it for free as long as you like. But buying it is highly appreciated! usage: 1. click on this plugin button on the top-right of your browser 2. use it! 3. click again to make it disappear.
- (2018-02-15) David Winson: Click the button and nothing happened
- (2018-01-25) Will O.: Please fix the issue or refund my money. Click the button and nothing happened
- (2018-01-19) Bartek B.: I can't find any cons after few weekes of usage of if. It propose few unique xpath strings for every element on page. Great! This is not only giving any xpath but probably all reasonable possible xpath. One suggestion - please add setting that control for how many matches xpath will be presented. And default could be one ;)
- (2017-12-27) Michelle Cobb: Clicked the icon and nothing happened.
- (2017-11-14) 徐向欣: AWESOME!!! helped me a lot!!! Dr. Kong is a genius!!!
- (2017-09-11) Retired Shitposter: Broken. Clicked the button and nothing happened.
- (2017-06-11) 于上: Easy-to-use xpath generator !
- (2018-05-09, v:6.0.0) ubhu sunt: firefox version
Are you planning to work on a firefox version?
- (2018-03-27, v:6.0.0) Sola Oshikanlu: Test, Verify buttons are not working
I want to test if the xpath captured is for the right element, but clicking the Test or Verify button doesn't seem to be working.
- (2017-12-15, v:6.0.0) ubhu sunt: differences?
What are the differences between buying it and simply testing it?
- (2017-12-14, v:6.0.0) ubhu sunt: firefox addons
Could you make this addon avaible for firefox?
- (2017-11-16, v:4.0.0) Matthew Mlsna: LGPL - GitHub
Hi, thanks for the response! The link doesn't seem to be working. What version of the LGPL applies?
- (2017-11-09, v:3.0.0) Matthew Mlsna: Software License/EULA
Are there any software license or EULA terms for this plugin?