Hilight text on any webpage using regular expressions
Want to persistently highlight text on webpages using Regular Expressions? Try Regular Expression Highlighter!
- (2020-09-01) Alberto Rojas: Simply the BEST!
- (2020-03-23) Jianhua Xu: Very useful for me, work perfectly! It would be great if the options can be exported and imported.
- (2018-04-04) Alexander Kriegisch: Works on some pages, on others not at all, e.g. in my web mailer. It displays e-mails as simple "PRE" HTML tags.
- (2017-12-06) Karthik Mucheli: Thank you for this incredible extension. Really appreciate your work.
- (2016-04-22) Kevin L: need case insensitive option and regex lookahead/lookbehind. it only supports simple regex. It also causes google page panels to get messed up if your regex contains something too short. ie. highlighting "XS" will cause glitches in google search results wikipedia panel.
- (2016-01-29) Yuping Zuo: It works. But it requires opening another page to config highlighting and reload the page to take effect. I hope I can just do it like ctrl+f search box.
- (2015-05-24) Tommy Carstensen: It works, but I wish I could do a find instead of a highlight all.
- (2015-04-22) Anthony Williams: Wish it could jump to each match via an optional control or something, but it worked quite perfectly. Very seamless.