Specify regex patterns of text to match and replace in the page.
Specify regular expression patters to match and replace. Only searches text nodes. Runs once DOM is fully loaded, and then monitors the DOM for changes. Use %s in the replacement text to insert whatever was matched in the replacement. Use $1, $2, etc to insert the respective matched group.
- (2018-02-27) ImprovedTube for YouTube: ██╗. . . . . . . ██████╗. ██╗. . . ██╗. ███████╗ ██║. . . . . . ██╔═══██╗██║. . . ██║. ██╔════╝ ██║. . . . . . ██║. . . . ██║ ██║. . . ██║ █████╗ ██║. . . . . . ██║. . . . ██║ ╚██╗. ██╔╝██╔══╝ ███████╗╚██████╔╝. ╚████╔╝. ███████╗ ╚══════╝.╚═════╝. . . . ╚═══╝. . . ╚══════╝
- (2017-08-17) Ich: didnt work for me with search: multiple="multiple" tabindex="1" size="5" replace: multiple="multiple" tabindex="1" size="10"
- (2016-09-07) Marcel Ward: Worked for me. I needed to add 2 rows before it would save properly; only one row didn't cut it.
- (2015-01-07) Shlomo Adelman: Did not work for me. no help found
- (2014-11-11) Lloyd Grubham: Can't get it to work.
- (2016-09-07, v:0.2) Marcel Ward: Bug in populate_pattern
There is a slight bug with replacement; in main.js the main body of the loop in populate_pattern() should end with: replace('$'+i, match[i] || ''); Otherwise, if we try to match pattern 'test(s)?' and replace with 'trial$1' then 'tests' gets renamed to 'trials' but 'test' gets renamed to 'trialundefined'. Also I found that from a clean install trying to save just one pattern was not working; every time I reopened options, the pattern was gone. I needed to add two patterns for it to save and reload options properly.