Bubbles: capture videos and screenshots, drop comments, and share with your teammates.
Bubbles enables effective team collaboration — 1. Capture a screen recording or screenshot 2. Drop comments at the right place and time 3. Share a unique secret link with your teammates 📸 Capture + 💬 Comment + 🤝 Share = 🔴 Bubbles Use Bubbles to — • 👍 Collaborate directly on top of any app or website • 📝 Collect feedback from your team and clients • 🐞 Point out issues in your products • ✍️ Communicate copy updates • 💡 Verbalize UI design ideas clearly Features — • Video capturing • Partial and full screen screenshots • Make comments and notes wherever you click • Receive a shareable link to your comments • Reply and resolve comments in real-time • Teammates don’t need the extension to collaborate • Keyboard shortcuts to instantly capture screenshots • No sign-in or registration required • View your most recent Bubbles screenshot links Bubbles is awesome for — • 👩🎤 Product owners & project managers • 👩🎨 UX and UI designers • 👨💻 Frontend engineers • 👩🚒 Startup founders Join the fam — https://link.usebubbles.com/slack More info — https://www.usebubbles.com Keybindings — • Record screen: Ctrl + Shift + 1 • Insert comment: Ctrl + Shift + Click (while recording screen) • Capture visible page: Ctrl + Shift + 2 • Capture full page: Ctrl + Shift + 3 Coming soon — • Audio narrations • Front camera to record yourself • Drawing tools • Private and password protected links Future integrations — • Slack • Trello • Jira • Notion • Github
- (2020-04-11) Zvi Twersky: Super great and best app yet for recording and screenshots. It is so much more than just a recorder! It You can add comments and annotations and share the link where others can continue commenting on your comments. You can connect with teams and so much more! Furthermore, I requested a feature and the founder, Tom, coded in the feature and released an update to the extension within a FEW HOURS!! Best support ever. Just Wow.
- (2020-04-09) NN Ng: So the videos and images captured will be stored on your server forever?? How do we delete them if needed?
- (2020-04-04) Stefania Manisco: divertente
- (2020-03-17) Triet Dang: As a designer, Bubbles is all I need to work collaboratively with other team members and developers. It's super simple and easy to use. Before, I had to make a screenshot, then placed it on Google doc for QA with my team members. Now with Bubbles, everything has become easier and faster in the design process. Love the video recording feature too!
- (2020-03-13) Dan Giaime: Use this to share website feedback with my CTO, super useful.
- (2020-03-12) Alex Squash: Very convenient tool for sharing feedback rapidly. Great for remote workers!
- (2020-03-10) Chris Naco: Simple but powerful.
- (2020-03-10) Derric Gilling: Awesome extension! We use it to share feedback with our integration partners like PagerDuty at Moesif.
- (2020-03-10) Noah Wu: Love this! Bubbles has been helpful for me to communicate topics regarding web app UX and bugs to my team. The creator constantly update new features to make the tool extremely easy to use.
- (2020-02-24) Jeremy Hammer BBA: Helpful and very easy to use! They're always adding new features which is great to see.
- (2020-02-22) C V: Great free App to take screenshot of websites and annotate them, share and review with the team
- (2020-02-21) ryan Macoinz: LOVE IT ┏━━━━👑━━━━┓ 👨💻 |1st Grade DropOut 💵 |Founded 6 Multi-Mil Biz 💻 | Marketing & Money Tips 👇 |Helping 1000s Quit / 9-5 ┗━━━━👑━━━━ http://affiliate.social/affiliate_bootcamp_traing
- (2020-02-17) Guy Shahine: Sharing screenshots made super simple. I used DropBox and OneDrive before but now, I can have a contained discussions in one place which made us way more productive and less miscommunication. Kudos to the team
- (2020-01-16) Ruud Visser: Super easy to use and saves a lot of explaining what I mean. Also saves me having 100s of screenshots on my desktop with Arrows and custom text on it.
- (2020-01-15) Emin Israfil: Awesome and easy to use
- (2020-01-09) Alan SZTERNBERG: Very useful to communicate with my clients for my web agency! Very user friendly as my clients do not have to install anything! Nice job
- (2019-10-30) Kamil Danisz: Very good extension. :)
- (2019-09-21) Kyle Torres: This is exactly what I needed to make collaboration with clients and developers easier. Previously, we would just have to talk in Slack about what needed to be changed on a web page. It was extremely inefficient. Now Bubbles eliminates the need for constant back and forth discussion.
- (2019-09-06) Emad Abdulrahim: Pretty awesome idea and super easy to use. Much better than manually taking a screenshot trying to map feedback to different UI elements. Also it's much easier to share a URL than send a file. Love to see more features, login with a dashboard of all screenshots categorized by projects would be so good
- (2019-09-04) Sandeep Paruchuri: Straightforward and super helpful tool for anyone who works on web experiences
- (2019-09-04) Alex Lopes: Excellent extension, I use it all the time :)
- (2019-09-03) Chloe Spilotro: I love this! Will definitely be recommending to agencies and developers that I work with. Fast, easy, reliable annotations on any website or app.
- (2020-04-28, v:1.9.7) Chau truong: google chomer
su co loi cua trang google chomer
- (2020-04-05, v:1.9.4) Stig Norberg: reviverStoftrefesensnummer213401714 [email protected] sök konto
riverstoft refensnummer tyskland köln nr 213401714 jag är svensk kan ej tyska eller engilska bara svenska då ska de ij försöka på tvinga folk andra köp
- (2020-03-30, v:1.9.3) fakhrul chowdhurymmabast: my families face severe financial problem.so. we need small amount of money to recovery this problem
My name MOHAMMED FAKHRUL HOSSAIN CHOWDHURY. At present i am jobless. But full families depend on me have brother.my father age is above 86 years.W i have five sisters.Now one sister has been hospitalized due to day by day decrease hemoglobin ,So.one beg blood(A+) need every day.All ready 57 test have been done.But doctor till now identify that case.Also she suffer bilorobin 4.7.at present no doctor and nurse don't come to see my sister due to corona DNA.Every day i am looking job and i have too much confidence to get job.For this reason i hardly request to give little bit financial support only my oldest parents and only one small Daugherty.
- (2020-03-27, v:1.9.3) Reinis Paulins: Comment download
Hi, wanted to find out do you have functionality to download comments of file in kinda .csv, .excel format?
- (2020-02-25, v:1.9.1) Nathan Gouy: Privacy
Amazing extension 💙 . Though : what about privacy and stuffs ? Where to find any legal terms where we can find what you are (or not) doing with our data ?
- (2020-02-23, v:1.0.9) C V: How to save and organize work in progress?
Fantastic app but I've a few questions so far, 1-Is there any way to save (in my account/portfolio) the work in progress beside the generated link? 2- Let's just say that I'm working on a new website with a set of different products under differents categories and/or sub categories pages, would it be possible to organize them (name and links) under a specific hierarchy? 3- Last but not least, Let's just say that I'm travelling with a sporadic connection, and would like to take screenshots of different pages to work on them later, would that be possible to keep working while offline that sync when online? Could be a premium features (as long as it would be affordable).