Bubbles: capture, annotate and share websites. Collaborate in real-time.
Bubbles is a simple tool for better communication in product teams. It allows you to — 1. Drop annotations anywhere on any webpage 2. Share a unique link with your team 3. Discuss and resolve annotations in real-time 📸 Capture + 💬 Annotate + 🤝 Collaborate = 😍 Bubbles Use Bubbles to — • 📝 Collect feedback from your team and clients • 🐞 Point out bugs in your product • 👍 Collaborate directly on your site • ✍️ Communicate copy updates • 💡 Verbalize UI design ideas clearly Features — • Partial and full screen screenshots • Make comments and notes wherever you click • Receive a shareable link to your comments • Reply and resolve comments in real-time • Teammates don’t need the extension to collaborate • Keyboard shortcuts to instantly capture screenshots • No sign-in or registration required • View your most recent Bubbles screenshot links Bubbles is awesome for — • 👩🎨 UX and UI designers • 👩🎤 Product owners & project managers • 👨💻 Frontend engineers • 👩🚒 Startup founders Join the fam — https://link.usebubbles.com/slack More info — https://www.usebubbles.com Coming soon — • Highlight and annotate entire HTML elements • Screen recording • Front camera to record narrations • Record audio narrations • GIF previews • Add Call-To-Action (CTA) buttons • Drawing tools • Private and password protected links • Embed Bubbles links on your website Future integrations — • Slack integration • Trello integration • Jira integration • Github integration
- (2020-02-22) Claude Vincent: Great free App to take screenshot of websites and annotate them, share and review with the team
- (2020-02-21) ryan Macoinz: LOVE IT ┏━━━━👑━━━━┓ 👨💻 |1st Grade DropOut 💵 |Founded 6 Multi-Mil Biz 💻 | Marketing & Money Tips 👇 |Helping 1000s Quit / 9-5 ┗━━━━👑━━━━ http://affiliate.social/affiliate_bootcamp_traing
- (2020-02-17) Guy Shahine: Sharing screenshots made super simple. I used DropBox and OneDrive before but now, I can have a contained discussions in one place which made us way more productive and less miscommunication. Kudos to the team
- (2020-01-16) Ruud Visser: Super easy to use and saves a lot of explaining what I mean. Also saves me having 100s of screenshots on my desktop with Arrows and custom text on it.
- (2020-01-15) Emin Israfil: Awesome and easy to use
- (2020-01-09) Alan SZTERNBERG: Very useful to communicate with my clients for my web agency! Very user friendly as my clients do not have to install anything! Nice job
- (2019-10-30) Kamil Danisz: Very good extension. :)
- (2019-09-21) Kyle Torres: This is exactly what I needed to make collaboration with clients and developers easier. Previously, we would just have to talk in Slack about what needed to be changed on a web page. It was extremely inefficient. Now Bubbles eliminates the need for constant back and forth discussion.
- (2019-09-06) Emad Abdulrahim: Pretty awesome idea and super easy to use. Much better than manually taking a screenshot trying to map feedback to different UI elements. Also it's much easier to share a URL than send a file. Love to see more features, login with a dashboard of all screenshots categorized by projects would be so good
- (2019-09-04) Sandeep Paruchuri: Straightforward and super helpful tool for anyone who works on web experiences
- (2019-09-04) Alex Lopes: Excellent extension, I use it all the time :)
- (2019-09-03) Chloe Spilotro: I love this! Will definitely be recommending to agencies and developers that I work with. Fast, easy, reliable annotations on any website or app.