Eliminate live meetings, share feedback with screen recording and voiceovers, and stay on track with smart reminders. Free to use.
Get your point across with quick videos rather than hour-long meetings. Includes screen recording, website screenshots, camera videos, annotations, and much more. Bubbles is teamwork, on your time. Free forever. USE CASES 👉 Show what you’re talking about Walk through your work using video, screen, and voice annotations without misinterpretation. Great for feedback on designs, copy, docs, and apps 👉 Stay in sync. Asynchronously. Comment at specific timestamps with text, audio, or screenshare. 👉 Share feedback visually Asynchronously review designs, websites, and any other docs or apps. Provide context with text, video, screen, and voice annotations. 👉 Resolve ad-hoc questions, without meetings No more ‘quick questions’ turned into hour-long calls. Follow up at any time and share your desired timeframe. 👉 Check-in on projects & timelines Stay in the loop without disrupting your team. Quickly check-in on timelines, action items, and next steps. 👉 Effortlessly collaborate with guests Collaborate on any app with clients, vendors, contractors, and agencies without having to invite them to complex in-house systems. No signup or install required. HOW DOES IT WORK? 1️⃣ Record Don’t write it. Show it with screen sharing and voice-over 2️⃣ Assign Define who you need a response from and by when 3️⃣ Converse Get back in the flow. We’ll remind assignees if necessary, and inform you when they respond "Once you use it, it’s hard to go back." - Shaan Puri, Chairman at The Milk Road BENEFITS 👋 Makes remote work human Introduce nuance from voice, video, and screen-share without taking calls at odd hours. Foster a neurodiverse space where people provide thoughtful feedback at their own pace. 🏠 Everything in one place Collaborate on any app with teammates and guests, no install or sign-up required. ✅ Async with confidence Set your response time and bubbles reminds others for you. 🙌 Works with Slack Get notified and reply directly from Slack. WHO USES BUBBLES? • 👩🎨 Designers can give feedback and comment on digital assets, websites or an application UI • 🧑💼 Marketers can share inspiration or flag copy changes directly on live websites or landing pages • 👩🚒 Growth teams can troubleshoot and comment on signup flows without using screenshots • 👩🎤 Product specialists can demo products and create audio or text highlights • 🙆 HR managers can share a policy documents with new hires • 👨💻 Engineers use Bubbles to get feedback on their apps and websites Join our slack: https://link.usebubbles.com/slack Learn more: https://www.usebubbles.com Follow us: Twitter - https://twitter.com/usebubbles Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/usebubbles
- (2023-08-16) Markus Gieringer: Die schnellste und einfachste Art mit Teammitgliedern oder Kunden ein Projekt zu besprechen - kein langes hin und her!. Love it 🥰
- (2023-08-16) Sk Zahidul Islam: Love this extension. It is very simple to use.
- (2023-08-16) Dev Hisaria: Moved from Loom to Bubbles, never going back. Bubbles is probably the only app that has truly solved remote work issues for me and my team.
- (2023-08-16) Liam McDonald: Love love love love love Bubble's working async has literally changed my business - will not be turning back :)
- (2023-08-10) Nick M: all great, except they block recorded video access after 7 days on free plan. So I've moved to alternative app
- (2023-08-05) Qasim Raza: Amazing way to collaborate among the teams. 100% recommended
- (2023-07-12) Areeb Shahbaz: Easy to use! Great extension.
- (2023-07-09) Saim Khan: Simple to use. Excellent way to communicate among team mates, love the idea.
- (2023-07-08) Justin Policarpio: Nice Extension easy to use and I like the functionality, Great work
- (2023-07-08) Haze Gic: Nice App! I love bubbles :*
- (2023-07-06) Izat Ishonov: Exactly what I was looking for our team. Easy to set up and simple to use. Great design and functionality. Absolutely brilliant🤩 Good luck guys!
- (2023-06-04) Anh Minh Tran: Have been using it for a few months. I love this extension
- (2022-12-06) Abdulaziz AlSehli: Nice extension. I didn't know it was easy to use.
- (2022-11-02) A V: Useful for when it comes to collaboration projects, no need to stress about working around peoples schedules. Asynchronous communication made easy! I will continue to use bubbles as my main way of getting projects done with my colleges and encourage people to give it a try. It really is "less meetings, more work done".
- (2022-09-25) Leighton casey: Each video I recorded was extremely laggy and poor quality. Would not reccomend.
- (2022-09-15) Hassan Ahmmed: Brilliant App and Highly recommended. I absolutely love Bubbles :) I have been using it for last 1 month. Bubbles makes it easy to communicate with one another with screen recordings and face recordings.
- (2022-08-26) Hunter Finley: Bubbles is very intuitive, the chrome extension allows me to quickly record whichever tab I'm looking at so I can communicate with my team. This has saved me from so many unnecessary video calls!
- (2022-08-25) o: Nice extension. Easy to use!
- (2022-08-21) 本丸BenWan: Best asynchronous meeting service I've ever used! Hope to be able to record for more than 30 minutes. (or to be prompted before the recording is about to stop. It would be perfect if I could manage viewer permissions and download videos. I am very willing to pay for this service!
- (2022-08-19) Jenifer Stern: I have become a huge fan of Bubbles, it has been great for Async meetings.
- (2022-08-18) Jake Walter-Warner: bubbles helps me cut down on zoom meetings throughout my week - so easy to use!
- (2022-08-16) Francerly Corabel Machado: Bubbles literally make my life as an independent worker EASIER!! Usually, clients are not that open to skipping calls but this tool gives us all the necessary to make the recorder effective!
- (2022-08-05) Karthy Chandra: This is super cool. Much better alternative to Loom. Love that it automatically transcribes for you and that anyone can comment at different parts of the video. Very simple and aesthetically pleasing UI. Gonna be my new go-to for asynch communication with my team.
- (2022-08-04) Dylan Husted: Bubbles has saved me from so many unnecessary zoom calls! The chrome extension is awesome for being able to quickly record whatever tab I'm currently looking at to start a discussion with teammates. I love how the latest update allows me to record with my webcam too 🔥
- (2022-08-02) Joni West: I just added it and I clicked on it and tried everything and it just didn't even work. I'm so mad!! I thought it would actually work but I guess not.
- (2022-08-02) Evie Hartman: What happened? 😭 This was one of my most-used Chrome extensions - made it brilliantly easy to record something quickly to send to a teammate or tech support - but now it's completely broken. All that happens when I click the record button is the popup window weirdly gets a little bigger, repeatedly, and I can't get it to actually record my screen at all. I'll definitely change this review if it's un-bricked, but this app is absolutely bricked and I'm really sad about that.
- (2022-07-30) Romi Elan: It's so easy to to record myself and send! I love how few steps I need to take to make this communication work. Truly spectacular.
- (2022-07-29) Douglas So: Love it! Its so useful that I can record my screen so quickly :)
- (2022-07-28) Besart Ç.: I love Bubbles and use it with co-workers – as well as with friends some times!!! I like the asynchronous communication and think there's a lot of potential to it. There are a few other "competitors" out there but my fav thing about Bubbles is the incredible design and UI.... super clean and minimalistic. 🤩
- (2022-07-27) Nathan John Torento: Bubbles is one of those apps that you've never known you needed until you try it yourself, then you can't help but wish that everyone was on it. The use cases are infinite, and it's honestly about time that we as a society stop having so many meetings.
- (2022-07-26) Taylor LeCroy: This feels like the future. I've only been using it for a month now and already can't imagine showing work-in-progress any other way.
- (2022-01-21) Melissa Angela: The screen looks small
- (2021-12-27) Nitin Murali: Very handy tool for async comms. can we have an option to trim the video?
- (2021-12-20) Ka pi: very good
- (2021-10-03) Hello Mind: This app is so great! I'm using it to record videos and very handy. I can record for minutesss. Thought it doesn't capture the sound within the games I'm playing but overall great app!
- (2021-09-17) Rick Fleischer: I plan to use it for taking notes, i.e., frictionless communication with my future self. The 5-star rating is tentative. I think I will want it to look over my shoulder all the time, to allow me to decide tomorrow what was worth keeping. Just speculating now.
- (2021-09-03) Raphael Danilo: Bubbles was a game-changer for our team. We take hundreds of screenshots per week. Bubbles provides a shared space for the whole team to collaborate in-context. We use it even within tools that offer some collaboration functionality (e.g. Webflow, Hubspot...) because the UX is so much more visual and contextual. Bubbles is one of our remote work secret weapons!
- (2021-08-06) Eduardo Priuli: Brilliant App!!! Highly recommended!!!! Simple, Fast, Useful, Intuitive, Great UX and UI, congratulations TOM for the excellent app!
- (2021-07-26) Sara ALM: good plug in ....but i which if there a way to save the shots to the computer .
- (2021-06-30) MK 2109: The UX is excellent and it works without a single crash. I REALLY wish there was basic editing (trim/crop). There are features that most tools don't have (commenting on snippets of the screen recording) and again, it works seemlessly.
- (2021-03-31) mayz945: Just what I needed to do the job. Nice.
- (2021-02-02) Zee Ali: Wish support replied back to emails or tweets. Wish I could download the videos I am recording. Super nervous I will lose them since they are not on my server.
- (2021-02-01) blobbs: I can finally capture some epic moments when i play browser games! Thanks a lot!
- (2021-02-01) FrederickLOYD C: I rlly want to advister this at discord because it's rlly useful.
- (2021-01-12) Pascal Weinberger: Amazing tool to help collaborate with the team async. Very valuable especially in the remote-first times today! :)
- (2021-01-12) Khushi Lunkad: is this an accident? does the team not know they released such an amazing tool for free!
- (2020-12-20) Maxwell: Hi Tom, How do you download the video? And how do you stop it from saving on your server? Tried to find the setting, but not finding it. Thank you.
- (2020-11-26) xXCRONORXx: ME GUSTA PERO NO SE COMO GUARDAS MIS VIDEO
- (2020-11-10) علي أفندي: الإضافة تعمل وبشكل ممتاز ، بارك الله بالمطور ، واتمنى أن يتم تطويرها بحيث يعطي خيار للمستخدم بتحميل مقطع الفيديو الذي قام بتسجيله على سطح المكتب .
- (2023-11-06, v:18.104.22.168) Vico: How can I record both the computer's audio and the microphone's sound at the same time?
When I use Bubbles, I can only record my own voice and not the computer audio. Is there a way to fix this?
- (2023-08-31, v:22.214.171.124) Bronwen Williams: Trending searches
I would like to get rid of trending searches as they appear on Google Q every time I go into Google Q.
- (2023-08-31, v:126.96.36.199) Bronwen Williams: Trending searches
I would like to get rid of these as they now appear when I go into Google Q
- (2021-11-28, v:188.8.131.52) Krish: How is this different from Scribe extension?
How is this different from Scribe extension?
- (2021-09-09, v:184.108.40.206) Christopher Torres: Screen Recording with Audio
Is it possible to record a screen/tab and also receive the audio from that tab? For example recording a music video that includes that audio of the music?
- (2021-01-14, v:220.127.116.11) How long can you record before shut off?
My question to you is actually two parts: 1) How long can someone record before the recordings halts? 2) Is there a premium version? If there is, how much is it? Thanks again.
- (2021-01-07, v:18.104.22.168) Shirley Newman: cancel account
I would like to cancel my account,
- (2020-12-26, v:22.214.171.124) Saba Mohammed: Download video
How can i download the video i already record using bubbles Thank you
- (2020-12-17, v:126.96.36.199) Getwiley: Can't download screen captures as images?
How do I just download the screen capture? I want to take a screen capture and download it to my computer but all I see is "add comments" or "share it to facebook", neither of which I want to do. Is it possible to just take screen captures and then download them to my computer as images? If so, how? Thanks
- (2020-11-27, v:188.8.131.52) xXCRONORXx: COMO GUARDO EL VIDEO EN ARCHIVOS?
COMO GUARDO EL VIDEO EN ARCHIVOS
- (2020-11-15, v:184.108.40.206) Wajeeh Kittaneh: saving
where I can find my my screen record file Thanks
- (2020-10-16, v:220.127.116.11) Dávid Schäffer: Shortcut settings
I use the same shortcut settings for Nimbus Screen Capture, and I'd like to change Bubble's settings, but the "Settings" item is not available in the dropdown menu for right click. Please, help me!
- (2020-07-22, v:18.104.22.168) Ryan Naylor: Audio
The video recording does not include audio? I tried it but no audio...just checking if that's how it's supposed to be? Thanks.
- (2020-04-28, v:1.9.7) Chau truong: google chomer
su co loi cua trang google chomer
- (2020-04-05, v:1.9.4) Stig Norberg: reviverStoftrefesensnummer213401714 [email protected] sök konto
riverstoft refensnummer tyskland köln nr 213401714 jag är svensk kan ej tyska eller engilska bara svenska då ska de ij försöka på tvinga folk andra köp
- (2020-03-30, v:1.9.3) fakhrul chowdhurymmabast: my families face severe financial problem.so. we need small amount of money to recovery this problem
My name MOHAMMED FAKHRUL HOSSAIN CHOWDHURY. At present i am jobless. But full families depend on me have brother.my father age is above 86 years.W i have five sisters.Now one sister has been hospitalized due to day by day decrease hemoglobin ,So.one beg blood(A+) need every day.All ready 57 test have been done.But doctor till now identify that case.Also she suffer bilorobin 4.7.at present no doctor and nurse don't come to see my sister due to corona DNA.Every day i am looking job and i have too much confidence to get job.For this reason i hardly request to give little bit financial support only my oldest parents and only one small Daugherty.
- (2020-03-27, v:1.9.3) Reinis Paulins: Comment download
Hi, wanted to find out do you have functionality to download comments of file in kinda .csv, .excel format?
- (2020-02-25, v:1.9.1) Nathan Gouy: Privacy
Amazing extension 💙 . Though : what about privacy and stuffs ? Where to find any legal terms where we can find what you are (or not) doing with our data ?
- (2020-02-23, v:1.0.9) C V: How to save and organize work in progress?
Fantastic app but I've a few questions so far, 1-Is there any way to save (in my account/portfolio) the work in progress beside the generated link? 2- Let's just say that I'm working on a new website with a set of different products under differents categories and/or sub categories pages, would it be possible to organize them (name and links) under a specific hierarchy? 3- Last but not least, Let's just say that I'm travelling with a sporadic connection, and would like to take screenshots of different pages to work on them later, would that be possible to keep working while offline that sync when online? Could be a premium features (as long as it would be affordable).