Talking keyboard • High-quality speech synthesis • Word prediction • OCR
Oribi Speak effectively supports the reading and writing process using high-quality speech synthesis from Acapela and Microsoft. It can read out selected text, sound out individual letters and speak words and sentences as you write, supporting early reading and writing development. ★ 30-day free trial! Install a trial version and try before you buy. No credit card info needed until trial is over. For volume purchases and domain-wide installation, contact us at [email protected]. Reading support • Select text in Google Docs, Word Online or on other web pages to have it read out loud using speech synthesis • Highlight an image with text to have it read out loud using OCR and speech synthesis • Adjust the speech rate (words per minute) • Pick the voice you prefer (over 90 voices in 31 languages) Writing support • Have individual letter sounds read out loud each time you press a key (letter echo) • Have each word or sentence read out loud once you finish writing it, using speech synthesis (word/sentence echo) • Get smart suggestions with the built-in word prediction that helps out with spelling and enables faster writing
- (2023-03-31) Chris Vydas: Trial!? Just wow
- (2023-01-11) Andrzej “Walter” Lipski: It is very good. The voices are pretty smooth but still a bit robotic. My biggest problem is the volume. It is very loud and I would like to be able to adjust the volume separately from the browser and other applications.
- (2020-10-30) Miles Thornton: The speaking was annoying
- (2020-04-16) Ludvig Björkén VV: Jag kan inte ta bort den bruh moment. Funkar annars bra.
- (2020-04-02) Charles Phan: Highly Recommend this extenstion. Very good pronunciation compared to the other two of the three available. I will say i believe it sounds more like a UK English accent which i was fine with. Compared to "Speak it" and "Speak Text" sounds more unnatural and very computer like speaking. Oribi Speaks more natural compared to the other two.
- (2020-03-28) Rod Sotero: Works good definitely recommend it
- (2020-01-23) Oscar Engholm LI 8A1: bra lol
- (2019-11-26) Klara Kylefors - PILGSKO 9g: Det som kallas OCR funkar inte över huvud taget. Inte ens på bilden där man får prova OCR.
- (2019-10-29) Louise Thomsson: Den läser inte hela texten jag markerar för uppläsning.