Talking keyboard • High-quality speech synthesis • Word prediction • OCR
Oribi Speak effectively supports the reading and writing process using high-quality speech synthesis from Acapela. It can read out selected text, sound out individual letters and speak words and sentences as you write, which supports early reading and writing development. ★ 30-day free trial! Install a trial version and try before you buy. No credit card info needed until trial is over. For volume purchases and domain-wide installation, contact us at [email protected] Reading support • Select text in Google Docs, Word Online or on other web pages to have it read out loud using speech synthesis • Highlight an image with text to have it read out loud using OCR and speech synthesis • Adjust the speech rate (words per minute) • Pick the voice you prefer (over 60 voices in 19 languages, including English, French, Spanish and German) Writing support • Have individual letter sounds read out loud each time you press a key (letter echo) • Have each word or sentence read out loud once you finish writing it, using speech synthesis (word/sentence echo) • Get smart suggestions with the built-in word prediction that helps out with spelling and enables faster writing
- (2020-10-30) Miles Thornton: The speaking was annoying
- (2020-04-16) Ludvig Björkén VV 7B2: Jag kan inte ta bort den bruh moment. Funkar annars bra.
- (2020-04-02) Charles Phan: Highly Recommend this extenstion. Very good pronunciation compared to the other two of the three available. I will say i believe it sounds more like a UK English accent which i was fine with. Compared to "Speak it" and "Speak Text" sounds more unnatural and very computer like speaking. Oribi Speaks more natural compared to the other two.
- (2020-03-28) Rod Sotero: Works good definitely recommend it
- (2020-01-23) Oscar Engholm SE 5B: bra lol
- (2019-11-26) Klara Kylefors - PILGSKO 8g: Det som kallas OCR funkar inte över huvud taget. Inte ens på bilden där man får prova OCR.
- (2019-10-29) Louise Thomsson: Den läser inte hela texten jag markerar för uppläsning.