Filter profanity in webpages
Web Nanny protects you from profane language on the internet. You can add custom word-replacements to the basic profanity dictionary.
- (2018-02-08) Gilles Guimard: Impossible de noter l'adresse du site à bloquer .Un mode option inaccessible ... Copie à revoir
- (2017-12-30) Jennifer Cool: Isn't filtering anything on any page. I tried restarting the browser and the computer to no avail.
- (2017-04-16) Alex Jacobs: Never browser alone, bring along Nannny!
- (2016-06-05) Иван Кирилюк: Great idea! But its useless without automatic filtering.
- (2015-08-10) Greg Warner: Should automatically substitute
- (2015-04-25) Mickia Simmons: I got it to make sure my brother wasn't looking at bad stuff, but I actually enjoyed how cute the word switches were. So, kudos Web Nanny for ticking off a 9 year old and amusing his older sister.
- (2015-01-24) Soluciones Lecg: exelente
- (2015-01-03) Lily Markey: can't block sites
- (2014-10-04) Chris Oliver: I actually use it to change commonly found words to some other random word. I get tired of reading app app app everywhere so I change it to "margarine". I wasn't able to do that before - thank you!
- (2014-09-30) Jon Paulson: v2.0 idea - I wish there was a way to configure this so that certain websites would always be filtered every time you load them or maybe have an option to filter all websites automatically as they are being loaded. Great tool, thanks!
- (2014-05-21) Timothy Martin: Dang, this app is brilliant! Makes any page with a comment section so much more enjoyable :)
- (2014-05-12) Charles Tai: I wish I had this useful tool when I was growing up
- (2014-04-19) Sean Sun: increíble! finalmente, el internet es seguro
- (2014-04-16) Jon Tewksbury: The best profanity filter there is, dummy.
- (2014-04-14) Joshua Goldberg: Wow, this app saved my life. My children no longer need to fear the filthy words on the internet.
- (2014-04-12) Ian Lyons: This extension has been a lifesaver.