Night Shift automatically shifts the colors of your browser content to warmer end of the color spectrum after dark
⚡ You need to refresh all the tabs, which were opened BEFORE the Night Shift was installed. You can also restart the Chrome to refresh all the tabs at once. Otherwise, Night Shift will work only with the newly opened tabs. ⚡In accordance with the Chrome Browser policies, Night Shift is restricted to work on the Chrome Web Store and Home Page. Please open any other website (for example, google.com) after installing this extension and check the extension in action. ------------------------------------ This tiny app changes the color temperature of the Chrome tabs (entire content) towards the yellowish part of the color spectrum, that reduces some of the blue light from the screen, thus, an eye strain during night-time use, helping to reduce disruption of sleep patterns. This helps to have a better overall night's sleep. You can manually choose the shift from color presets, to pick up the most comfortable and calm atmosphere for your eyes during the night sessions or thru the all day long. Night Shift provides itself on a schedule basis, you can choose from 3 options: 1. Sunset to Sunrise (Chrome colors will be shaded everyday automatically on Sunset). 2. Off (manually enable the Night Shift to shade the screen) 3. Custom (set up your own schedule to start up and finish display color adjustments) Please, pay attention, page reload is required to apply display color shades and adjustments, even if schedule time has come.
- (2020-02-27) 锐新邡: 直接勾选黑色滤镜，两个字，舒服～ 你说直接调暗屏幕吧，看东西又蒙着眼睛；传统换网页色块的插件，配色又不够智能，视觉效果很糟糕；开这个滤镜，既能开着高亮度，又能看白网页。i了i了
- (2020-02-26) jizzel hernandez: it helped out alot i recommend
- (2020-02-24) Kamil Devonish: Why isn't this built into browsers by default?
- (2020-02-24) Dacia V: It helped my head to not hurt so much, but I think it needs a setting to make the bright white pages more dark. The white backgrounds are still too bright imo. Overall, it helps & works decently.
- (2020-02-22) shayne tell: Doesn't work at all
- (2020-02-17) ThatLlamaThing: Love how you can change the colour of it. The second i put it on my computer my eyes felt more relaxed. really helps me. i would recommend this extension to anyone. i also recommend using the yellow or orange ones.
- (2020-02-17) Sijo Devassy: cool.. you will not get headach on long reading
- (2020-02-16) nina nina: Nie działa.
- (2020-02-13) Sachin Kumar: Please add the option of Night Shift while it is in full screen mode.
- (2020-02-08) Billel Khettab: Awsome !
- (2020-02-05) cow cow: Seemingly turns off for no reason whenever I open a new tab or click a link on a website.
- (2020-02-03) Kbra Toruk: süperrrrrrrrrrrrrrr keşke windowsun ana ekranı böyle seçenekler olsa
- (2020-02-03) Kumar Aditya: not working
- (2020-02-02) Dago A Carralero: Works fine!!! just not in some web sites like the chrome web store it self :D
- (2020-01-27) Master GioBarque: Happy "Customer"! Luckily for me, with the Chrome update it deleted all my useful downloaded extension. This NightShift extension is the BEST, I can use it even in Full Screen mode in YouTube, something that was impossible with my prior extension. Thank you WebApps!
- (2020-01-23) Steven Meyer: Works enough for me. I just wish I could apply it on a per site basis instead of being global only.
- (2020-01-21) EJC Tsuchiya: I needed this and it was exactly what it said it would be. Adjustable colors and strength. CHoose to have it activate on schedule or leave it on permanently. It works and my head and eyes are oh so grateful.
- (2020-01-20) Ahmani Tauriello: My eyes don't feel like they're dying whenever I'm typing for 6hrs straight. Super helpful and customizable!
- (2020-01-20) wenwei li: 需要加入自定义颜色
- (2020-01-19) Super Pracion: Увы, но работая на двух мониторах, использует для настройки только один из них, как жаль...(монитор)
- (2020-01-19) Alessandro de Souza: Era disso que eu estava precisando!
- (2020-01-15) hugo chiavenuto: Thanks a lot, you've done a great work !! My eyes thanks you a lot !!
- (2020-01-10) Chris LaFave: Oh my gosh I love this!
- (2020-01-09) vatmin international: tetszik
- (2020-01-03) Joe LeStarge: As a computer programmer in school it is great!