Dark theme and night shift mode for every website. Care your eyes, use Lunar Dark Reader for night and daily web browsing.
Lunar Dark Reader extension will put dark theme on all websites, suitable for those work at night and dark reader for online news or book reading. ★ What will you get from Lunar Dark Reader extension: 1) An easy way to create dark mode on every website. In addition, you can customize your dark theme visual from Brightness, Contrast, to Saturation. 2) A night shift mode which changes the website's color to warmer, making it much more pleasing to watch. You can choose to use either dark theme or night shift mode, or both. You can also quickly activate these modes with simple keyboard shortcuts. 3) You can set up schedule for each dark theme and night shift mode, and decide when you want to auto-activate dark theme. ★ Our Lunar Dark Reader extension is safe to use, as it complies with Google's policy: https://lunarreader.com/privacy/ ★ Note: Remember to disable any similar dark theme or night shift mode extension to prevent compatibility issues.
- (2020-01-18) Александр Голубцов: В целом не плохо, ещё бы тёмный режим включался бы быстрей чтобы не ловить белую вспышку при загрузке страницы.
- (2020-01-17) 黄榜: The best night mode extension. It's my first time to give an extension program 5 star, I would give 10 star, if I can.
- (2020-01-16) 1 2: 드디어 찾았다
- (2020-01-13) Philico Philico: It inverts everything, something it shouldn't do. This is because although it inverts colors of text correctly, it should leave pictures unchanged.
- (2020-01-12) Ryan Moritz: A M A Z I N G
- (2020-01-01) Fact founder #tech: dark mode is very very wonderful.
- (2019-12-26) Alonso Granillo: Great extension, love the Night Shift option.
- (2019-12-26) James Ni: Feature wise, this is better than NightShift. I don't know how this is achieved, but the performance is not good when I scroll the web page. The animation glitches. Especially when the web page is long and with pdf files. Hope the performance can be better in the next version.
- (2019-12-24) Серёжа Коротков: лучшее из всех что перепробовал
- (2019-12-22) Leida Membrere: better than any other dark theme extensions
- (2019-12-15) Александр Разинков: zaebisya
- (2019-12-10) Сергей Рощин: Все бы хорошо. Но когда темные сайты он зачем то делает светлыми - бред.
- (2019-12-09) scratchmoviemaster15: It is really darn good
- (2019-12-08) Gordon: Trying now
- (2019-12-05) keith odulio: I love how it has a blacklist. thats the best part because sometimes lunar doesn't look good on some sites. I appreciate the flexibility.
- (2019-11-25) Nicolas Murilo: :D
- (2019-11-20) igor tishenko: good
- (2019-11-15) Kevin Bodnar: Dear Potential User, I like this extension, but I do not have any pragmatic issues to say about it, so far. I will update this feedback in the future, if I find anything troublesome about that extension. Thank you. Best regards, Sincerely, Kevin
- (2019-11-15) lucia liu: 很有用
- (2019-11-13) omar Alalloush: Very good color correction
- (2019-11-13) Navdeep Singh: Now you can "Dark Mode" most efficiently and to probably the best possible degree in Chrome! The only extension that I could find the most reliable. Loved it!
- (2019-11-10) Dmitry T: Hello, You asked for feedback. So I hope you'll read it. Current extension behavior is not convenient for me. I like that you have "White list mode" and "Black list mode", other extensions lack it. But this should work a bit differently to be convenient for me. By default, I want "White list mode" to be active all the time, because I don't want all websites to be in altered view without my knowledge. But once I press extension button, current website should be in dark mode, and only current website of course, not all websites. Currently users have to add website manually to the white list. But pressing toggle adds current site to the back-list (which is completely undesired app logic for me). Pressing toggle should add website to the white list instead, and by default toggle should be off.
- (2019-11-05) Tim Zitko: Consistently works! Sites no longer burn the back of my eyes - easy to make an exception by site if you want one to be unchanged (Site List > Black List) Thank you :)
- (2019-11-03) Vladimir: good
- (2019-10-22) SANG GYU KIM: It's brilliant!
- (2019-12-23, v:1.0.2) Серёжа Коротков: Проблема
почему сейчас сайт спакес неменяет цвет?
- (2019-10-15, v:1.0.2) don dolarson: Export/import settings
Such a functionality?
- (2019-08-18, v:1.0.2) Hasan Akdoğan: Schedule bug
Me again :S I've previously had written a bug report but I've removed it a few hours earlier. Due to misunderstanding of this whole situation. The problem isn't fixed by itself by restarting i thought that the bug was fixed just because I tested the extension before midnight. When it was around 11-12 pm(23-24), it was working until 12 pm(exactly 00:00) then timer said "Off until 11:01 am" which is nonsense considering I scheduled it between 11 pm and 6 am. Before midnight it shows "On until 6:00 am". Only able to do pm to pm or am to am schedules. After the schedule bug happens existing tabs revert their original light mode but slowly and sometimes as in the video they might need a refresh. Watch the video for detailed visual explanation:https://youtu.be/9XxG-Hj80XA