Grab recent article headlines from RSS feeds
Frustrated by existing RSS reading extensions, I decided to create my own in a soviet inspired design: RssR! RssR is an RSS Feed Notifier. You add RSS feeds you want to keep track of and the extension automatically checks for newly posted articles to those feeds, then adds a spiffy NEW badge to the extension icon when it finds some! Clicking the icon opens a popup menu that shows the new articles grouped by RSS feed that you can easily scan through and open. RSS Feeds are updated every 15 minutes. A max of 5 articles per feed are displayed at a time. Feeds are synced across browsers when logged in to Chrome. Source code is available here: https://github.com/samrum/RssR
- (2021-04-06) utkarsh sharma: no update whn adding url
- (2021-01-19) Alex Carter: Brilliant Extension !! Exactly wht i was looking for!
- (2020-10-27) Emre ŞURK: Works fine but why number of item limited?
- (2020-04-09) Be Free: the best addition if it was the frequency option
- (2019-12-12) Faiza K: It is good but not refreshing the feeds all the time , we have to update the link every time
- (2019-11-30) WaeL Mohamed: stunning, keep it up
- (2019-10-19) Dmitry Zhomir: Thanks for this ext! I've changed its code a little, so it notifies me if there is a new RSS post. I think this feature should also be included out-of-the-box:)
- (2019-07-30) Ho Ponderevo: GREAT. Thanks a lot for your efforts!
- (2021-01-19, v:1.0) Alex Carter: Thank you ! will you please be able to make these updates?
thank you for the great extension! can u please tell me how often it updates? will you please be able to add an option for a sound notification when new rss feed comes ? thank you