Schedule Zoom meetings directly from Google Calendar
Schedule Zoom cloud meetings directly from Google Calendar Zoom, the cloud meeting company, unifies mobile collaboration, cloud video conferencing and simple online meetings into one easy-to-use platform. Our solution offers the best video, audio and screen-sharing experience across Windows PC, Mac, iOS, Android and H.323/SIP room systems The Zoom Chrome Extension allows participants to schedule Zoom cloud meetings directly from Google Calendar. With the click of a button, you can start an instant meeting or schedule a future meeting. The meeting URL and information is sent via a Google Calendar invitation so the attendee can join with a single-click. Zoom Chrome Extension allows you to: • Start an instant meeting • Schedule a meeting • Schedule a meeting for other Do we do more? Zoom offers the following: • Unparalleled video, voice and screen sharing quality • Free unlimited minutes for 1-to-1 meetings and 40 minutes for group meetings • Paid service is only $14.99/month with unlimited minutes and meetings • Video gallery view to see all 25 video streams at once • Full online meeting functionality, including desktop and mobile screen sharing • Annotations and share audio, mouse and keyboard controls • Free global teleconferencing • Interoperability between H.323/SIP room systems, desktop, tablet and mobile devices To learn more about Zoom, please visit <a href="https://zoom.us">https://zoom.us</a>
- (2021-06-17) Sam Fatoohi: It used to be a great plug-in, but roughly for the last week my Google Calendar will not load with this app installed, and I have to disable it to actually be able to access my calendar (which is where I would use this app). It's been a problem for several days, needs to get fixed. Seen in latest Chrome on M1 Macbook Air.
- (2021-06-16) Digby Mason: Used to be very useful but for some reason whenever I have this extension active my calendar loads forever, and never works. I can see from the reviews others have had this problem as well and it hasn't been fixed. Sort it out!
- (2021-06-12) 湯雅玲: 很卡
- (2021-05-28) Victor Kurmaev: Good idea, but - I want extantion rechedulers the meeting iz Zoom when I change it in google calendar - I want extantion pass' the name of meeting in google calendar as a name of meeting in Zoom
- (2021-05-27) MoonWatcher: I mean there were glitches, and sometimes I couldn't connect to audio, but overall it's pretty good, in my zoom account it's super helpful because I can chat to my friends.
- (2021-05-26) Socavi Giménez Presa: te lo recomiendo
- (2021-05-13) Hồng Thắm Đặng: tot
- (2021-05-11) Vaayu Kadam: It was ok......you know!?
- (2021-05-05) Kevin Murray: My last few Zoom meetings have been disasters. Despite setting a passcode in Google Calendar, it is registered as a different passcode in Zoom itself, which means everyone is locked out.
- (2021-05-04) hediana martinez: es muy util, ya que ayuda a comunicarse con muchas personas. Genial!!
- (2021-04-14) Rodion Ugarov: Hi! Looks like we have a bug here. OS: MacOS Catalina/BigSur Browser: Chrome last Pre-Conditions: - Created meeting from google calendar using this lovely extension - Trying to join meeting - Have an issue from MacOS application "You are not authorized to start the meeting using the credentials extension" Details: - When I'm logged in extension with zoom account - an issue playing - Whem I'm logged out from extension - browser is using join-action (not start) and working fine. - Sometimes it's working/not working like magic I'm ready to help to understand what is going on here :) Thanks in advance
- (2021-04-13) David Bowman: Works great when it works. Down for 1+ week with a "Network Error." $100B market cap, can't get their application working.
- (2021-04-13) Bas: No support on this extension whatsoever.. People can't login for weeks now and nothing is done to fix it..
- (2021-04-12) Jose Han: Very recently this plugin does not allow me to login using the standard method (regular sign-in). It says Network Error even with correct ID/PW/Captcha. Basically I can't use it.
- (2021-04-12) Allie Hernandez-Jovanovic: use this for scheduling meetings for clients. usually works great but for the past week i've been unable to login due to a 'network error' and nothing i do seems to help.
- (2021-04-09) Tony Janusky: Cannot login to my Zoom account from the plugin. I either get the error message "Network error, please try again!", or it just does nothing.
- (2021-04-07) Mk Davis: This was great until it entirely stopped working. Nobody in our organization can log in with a password anymore. Everyone gets a network error. Reading the comments here, we're not the only ones this is affecting. It's been a week, and no fix or acknowledgment from Zoom
- (2021-04-04) Hannes L.: Blockiert meinen Zugriff auf den Google Kalender.
- (2021-04-02) Osamu Kamei: Macで便利に使っていました。ログイン時のエラーで使えなくなりました。ZoomアカウントとGメールのアドレスが違うケースに，ソフトが対応できていないようです。（すべからくエラー！）とても不便しています。
- (2021-03-25) The Gavitron: GARBAGE UX DESIGN, DO NOT USE, UNINSTALL OR FACE DISASTER I recently tried using this extension, but it makes a hot mess of my google calendar. I escalated the problem(s) I was having to support, but apparently, the largest issue I have is "BY DESIGN". When I am carefully editing a calendar invite, this extension REPLACES the "save" option with a new button marked "MAKE IT A ZOOM MEETING", and worse, the moment you click it, it injects a block of text into the meeting description, willy nilly, and then saves, closes, and SENDS the unfinished meeting invite to anyone you've added to the attendees list. (assuming you do that before you add a meeting link, cause, I don't normally.) and of course, if it's not a video conference, because hey, not ALL of the 10 calendar items per day you're creating are going to be web calls, now you have to hunt for the relocated save button, because even though it's a 30-minute lunch break, you should "MAKE IT A ZOOM MEETING" too, didn't you know?!?! if I could give this app a negative rating I would, but the scale wont let me give it less than one star. GARBAGE APP, GARBAGE DESIGN, GARBAGE REVIEW.
- (2021-03-25) bonang makou: I enjoyed the service for a first time user as an teacher
- (2021-03-23) ShadowedGamey: I was trying to install a 64-bit of Zoom and as I was trying it kept closing. So I had to get the extension.
- (2021-03-17) Aber Sabren: süper ممتاز
- (2021-03-11) Tanimu Usman: works just fine. thanks
- (2021-03-11) Muhammad Mikail Alfatih: Good job
- (2021-03-08) Hiba AbuNowar: i was using it and its very helpful, but when i formatted my PC, after i downloaded it, it keeps saying "Login failed. Please try again." when i try to sign in, any advices please ?
- (2021-03-08) Wilzon 360: No Zoom sucks Discord is better rather use Discord or nothing at all than Zoom.
- (2021-03-04) Duc Nguyen: it is working as expected, after install the extension into your Chrome, you need to login, after that you can add Zoom Meeting Room with your account on creating /editing events
- (2021-02-23) Sharda Rekha: As an executive assistant that supports multiple execs. It is frustrating to have a different window open to switch between who I am scheduling the Zoom for. I recall you used to have a drop down menu within Google Calendar to swap between different people you are scheduling for. Pls look into this and do better. Maybe beta test this with Executive Assistants who actually use this feature the most.
- (2021-02-17) eliene CARLA: Zoom has become a great communication tool for everyone, I use it daily, the team is very happy.
- (2021-02-12) Kim Engel: This was working perfectly until some time earlier this year, now it's not working at all. Is there an update coming?
- (2021-02-05) Viorel Graur: First of all the quality it's very good. Great video and audio, during this pandemic you have to find the best one and this is definitely one of the best!
- (2021-02-02) Fahim Durrani: So to everyone who isnt seeing the ADD extension button: Basically, you have to either login with your existing Zoom account or you have to create a Zoom account and download Zoom to your desktop first. Once you do that then you will see the add extension feature. I hope that helps!
- (2021-02-01) Данил Броженко: Отлично
- (2021-01-27) Jaslin Hernandez: I hate school so i hate zoom
- (2021-01-27) Carolyn Camman: It installs, but when I go to actually use it it take me to a login screen and won't let me log in either through my Google account (even though I'm logged in everywhere else just fine with that account) or with my email/password (says they aren't valid, though they definitely are). I can't find support help anywhere.
- (2021-01-26) Catch All: Super useful, I have to zoom daily and this I just what I need
- (2021-01-18) Hasan KAYA: Çok iyi. Bu uzantının amacı toplantılara katılmak değildir arkadaşlar. Dolandırıcılık yazmış birisi dolandırıcılık hiç değildir. Toplantıların saatlerini düzenlemek, hatırlatmaktır. Lütfen yanlış bilgi vermeyin.
- (2021-01-15) Aeryeon: Where did the Zoom extension go after installing it?????
- (2021-01-15) sh choi: good
- (2021-01-14) נחמיה פלוטקין: it`s not working :-((
- (2021-01-13) Emee Pumarega: It's almost perfect! It does what it says and installs a Zoom scheduling button in Google Calendar. The only thing I would change is that it does not push any updates through the extension if you change your account type. So if you upgrade from Basic to Plus, the annoying warning "Meetings are limited to 40 minutes in free accounts" etc. will still persist in your calendar panel until you uninstall the extension, clear cache and cookies, re-install and restart Chrome. Due to this annoyance I removed one star. But overall it works great.
- (2021-01-04) Peter Myers: Google is always```````
- (2020-12-30) Snail Sally: I really thought this app was suspicious because my domestic finch started acting really weird after I downloaded it. The next weird thing that happened was my friend Patty and I were at the golf club for girls named Darla and we were golfing away as usual and then we started having cravings fo noodles and sausage. What makes that strange is that me and Patty are allergic to sausage and noodles. we assumed this to be a sign that we weren't allergic anymore, so Patty and I went to the sausage and noodle restaurant and then we ate our food and had severe allergic reactions to this and now we are in the hospital. Our doctor says we have to go on a strict diet of only low fat crackers and 2% milk. so sad, and all because of you. don't get this app.
- (2020-12-29) Pankracy Pies: Not possible to log in
- (2020-12-20) 이재윤 ,로드튜브 Korea Road Tube: 사용하기 좋아요
- (2020-12-17) Rob Reynolds: This extension has a very LARGE bug that needs to be corrected ASAP. Otherwise it will surprise you at some point like it did us when it changed the details of our webinar and sent out reschedule messages to all of our attendees!!!! 1. Install the Zoom Scheduler Chrome Extension. 2. Create a one hour zoom meeting called "Test 1" for 3 days from now for 10 AM (zoom ui, zoom app, or with the zoom scheduler, doesn't matter really). 3. Add the zoom meeting to your Google calendar. Ensure the calendar info uses the title "Test 1" and the date and time match the zoom meeting. Also make sure the meeting location is the zoom url. 4. Create another Google calendar meeting (NON-ZOOM this time). Set the title to "Not Correct 2", the date for 3 days from now and make the time 9 AM for an hour (we've seen it with earlier times). 5. Add the Zoom URL of the previously created Zoom Meeting to this Google calendar meeting's location. 6. Watch it make changes to the zoom meeting - it doesn't happen immediately, so check back after a day.
- (2020-12-14) Leonid Aryeh Rosin: Очень удобное расширение!
- (2020-12-14) 何誠裔Ethan: veryveryhelpful
- (2020-11-25) Thomas Reblora: The add-on feature has a bug. When the Zoom link is clicked to open the meeting, it shows that the meeting hasn't been started and it was scheduled on the date/time the invite was created --- not on the date/time of the invite. When I searched this problem online, there have been a lot of users who faced this same issue for several months now and no fix has been provided by Zoom. This would have been a very good feature if it were not buggy.
- (2021-06-18, v:1.6.5) TC Meggs: "Make zoom meeting" button no longer available
Starting today, not able to create zoom meetings in calendar. What's up with y'alls code quality? It was really good a year ago and it's gone to ****. Your management needs to start prioritizing the product instead of new revenue streams. Cheers,
- (2021-06-17, v:1.6.5) Jeff Sifuentes: Make It A Zoom Meeting link in Google Calendar dissapeared
After the extension updated today I am no longer able to select this option when scheduling a meeting on Google Calendar. It looks like it may be a bug. I am still able to click on the extension and select Schedule a meeting. After doing this and refreshing the calendar, the button is still not available when scheduling a new meeting. However, I can at least go into More Options for the meeting and then see a Zoom Meeting option
- (2021-06-17, v:1.6.5) Manisha Mande: Zoom scheduler for Calendar
I don't see a download button. How do I install the Zoom Scheduler?
- (2021-06-17, v:1.6.4) chandana chandana: zoom
i cannot find captcha
- (2021-06-16, v:1.6.4) Sam Fatoohi: Causes Google Calendar to hang
This extension used to work great, now it perpetually hangs when I try to start Google Calendar. Using a Macbook Air with an M1 processor.
- (2021-06-10, v:1.6.4) Relax Chill: Uhhh the calendar ya know
It crashes. So get-r-fixed!
- (2021-06-10, v:1.6.4) Melissa Ngau: Unable to login to account
My account now has 2FA enabled and I am now unable to log into my account to use this browser plugin.
- (2021-06-10, v:1.6.4) Georgia Palmer: Zoom Scheduler for Google calendar phone app?
Hi, Is this feature available for the google calendar phone app? Thanks
- (2021-06-08, v:1.6.4) Nicole Mullen: Switch Accounts
I am having trouble switching to the Zoom account that I would like associated with this Gmail address. Can someone please help me?
- (2021-06-08, v:1.6.4) rachael njoki: Zoom Scheduler
I am having issues with connecting my Zoom government account to the Zoom scheduler extension.
- (2021-06-08, v:1.6.4) Jack Teramura: How can I switch the account of zoom related to google calender?
I have 2 account in zoom and I would like to switch account which is connected to g-cal "make it zoom meeting".
- (2021-06-05, v:1.6.4) Shikha Bhittoria: regarding download
Hi, How can I download a zoom downloaded file received from someone with a passcode?
- (2021-06-01, v:1.6.4) Benjamin Cramer: Causes Google Calendar not to load
My Google Calendar will attempt to load indefinitely. This has been happening for a few weeks/months, although I was able to get around the issue previously by reloading the page or opening through my Google Account page instead of a bookmark, although this fix is no longer possible.
- (2021-05-28, v:1.6.4) เอริกา หังโส: [email protected]
- (2021-05-26, v:1.6.4) Digby Mason: Extension breaks calendar
Whenever the extension is enabled my calendar loads infinitely and never opens. Works absolutely fine when the extension is disabled.
- (2021-05-20, v:1.6.4) Daniel Harper: Zoom Sccheduler "crashed"
Google chrome will NOT open due to Zoom Scheduler crashing.
- (2021-05-20, v:1.6.4) Darin McCloy: Zoom scheduler breaks google calendar in Google Chrome on Macbook
This problem has obviously been around for several months but yet there is still no response from Google or Zoom. What gives? Is Google intentionally blocking Zoom in an attempt to force people to use Google Meet instead?
- (2021-05-17, v:1.6.4) Karen Trilevsky: Extension now blocks google calendar from loading
This has been fine - recently though I can't open my business calendar if the extension is enabled. If I delete it, all is fine. Re-install - then it won't load.
- (2021-05-16, v:1.6.4) Silvana Valerio: problemi con l'audio
ho reali problemi nel farmi sentire quando partecipo ad un meeting ... (la linea internet è ottima) ed utilizzando la versione web non ho questo problema pur utilizzando lo stesso dispositivo ... ho acquistato un chromebook proprio per avere un dispositivo più fluido ma purtroppo a causa di questo problema si sta rivelando un' esperienza negativa
- (2021-05-15, v:1.6.4) Helen Xie: Zoom scheduler preventing me from opening my google calendar
Hello, Your app has prevented me from opening my google calendar for some reason. I tested all the extensions by turning them on and off and this was the one I'd narrowed it down to. Could you please help me resolve this? Thank you! Helen
- (2021-05-15, v:1.6.4) Saurabh Shete: how to update it
i cant speak in my zoom meeting as its showing i am using older version of zoom
- (2021-05-13, v:1.6.4) Phill Hodges: Zoom Meetings scheduled in Chrome append link incorrectly in Firefox
When opening a meeting scheduled via the Chrome Plugin in Firefox, the word "Meeting" is appended to the URL which forces the user to input the password to the meeting. I've noticed that this behavior is happening since the Chrome plugin was updated. From the element inspector, it looks like the link is now set up in a different way that it previously was... I believe this is causing the issue in Firefox - Examples below: Inspection of Old meeting link element (link altered due to privacy): <a id="zoom_schedule_meeting_url" role="button" class="btn-meeting hideme" target="_blank" href="https://coriell-org.zoom.us/j/83344694516?pwd=dWV6TUhlSkg1YVdtVU4wT1RFZ2NwQT09" style="display: inline;">Join Zoom Meeting</a> Inspection of New Link (Meeting link altered for privacy reasons): <a role="button" class="btn-meeting" target="_blank" href="https://coriell-org.zoom.us/j/86342234998?pwd=ODBsQmFJc1UxL2U2RjG6WCtwZ3ZFLT09">Join Zoom Meeting</a>
- (2021-05-11, v:1.6.4) Michael Smith: Zoom extension blocks Google Calendar page load
I have confirmed that Zoom extension blocks the page load of Google Calendar in Mac OS Brave Browser. This is consistently reproducible. Only the page header, new event button, and profile picture render until the page load hangs. If I change a Browser shield setting, it unblocks the hung page load and completes rendering. Disabling the extension eliminates the problem. Brave 1.24.82 Chromium 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (x86_64) MacOS Big Sur, 11.3.1
- (2021-05-10, v:1.6.4) Marthina soledispa: ]
nose como instalarlo
- (2021-05-06, v:1.6.4) María Fernanda Bautista Fuentes: problema con app
siempre que estoy en una reunion, pasa un determinado tiempo y me saca intento volver accseder a la reunion y no me lo permite, y en general siempre me pasa cuando tengo en uso la apliacacion,
- (2021-05-06, v:1.6.4) Bipeen Sahani: english
- (2021-05-05, v:1.6.4) Sunyoung Park: Blurry screen and not functioning virtual background
I have blurry screen and no virtual background set up (even though advanced function is on) when I have a meeting. I could not fixed it even though I re-installed and reboot the PC couple of time last three days.
- (2021-05-04, v:1.6.4) Kevin Milner: Zoom for Gov support?
We recently migrated to zoom for gov and now I have several users who are asking how to get the plugin to work with the new platform. When logging in, the component "helpfully" supplies "zoom.us" at the end of the domain name, but our domain name ends in "zoomgov.com" and so gets rejected. How can we resolve this please?
- (2021-05-02, v:1.6.4) leika valentin: zoom
je ne peux pas installer zoom sur mon ordinateur
- (2021-04-30, v:1.6.4) Robert McDonald: Can you make this work with Zoom Gov accounts, i.e. .zoomgov.com domains
When I am asked for my domain when using SSO login, I cannot change the domain from .zoom.us to .zoomgov.com
- (2021-04-29, v:1.6.4) SANJEEDA BHARATI DAS: Not able to Share screen
I have zoom scheduler extensions installed in my chrome browser but I am not able to share the screen. Please help
- (2021-04-28, v:1.6.4) Al Vanstone: Can't change between multiple accounts
Hi, I have the schedule extension installed, but I cannot swap between the various accounts I schedule meetings for in Google Calendar. I do not have the option to do so despite having the required permissions to do so in Zoom. Thanks, Al
- (2021-04-27, v:1.6.4) Debra Mattern: joining a school zoom meeting
I do not know how to join a meeting that I've been invited to today
- (2021-04-27, v:1.6.4) Debra Mattern: how do I join a zoom meeting, one that I have been invited to?
I've been invited to watch a school presentation by my grandchildren. How do I join in the zoom meeting for this purpose?
- (2021-04-26, v:1.6.4) yıldız ekinci: kameram neden donuyor
kamera donma sorunu
- (2021-04-24, v:1.6.3) Joan Bennett: Picture.
How do I upload a new Zoom profole picture?
- (2021-04-21, v:1.6.3) رفيق رفيق: جهاد
- (2021-04-15, v:1.6.3) Lukas Fiala: Alternative hosts are persisted when they shouldn't be
When I plan a meeting with Google Calendar, I am in the detailed calendar event view and click Make it a zoom meeting and select Meeting number - "Generate automatically" (don't use personal meeting room), it says: The settings you change here will apply only to this meeting. For one such meeting I configured some alternative hosts. Later I planned another meetings where these people were not even invited, just by clicking "Make it a zoom meeting" on the calendar overview - there it doesn't ask you for details and just uses the last used settings. I found out that the configuration of alternative hosts is persistent, even with the auto-generated meeting number. I think this is a bug, or at the very least it's confusing.
- (2021-04-14, v:1.6.3) Tamires Thomazzi: baixar
não consigo acessar o zoom para baixar
- (2021-04-13, v:1.6.3) Omer Avital: Network error
I also have this problem
- (2021-04-13, v:1.6.3) Jimena Saavedra: NEtwork problem when login
Even reinitiate my laptop and same problem persist
- (2021-04-13, v:1.6.3) Noz Urbina: Network error
Same issue as everyone else.
- (2021-04-13, v:1.6.3) Bas: Network error. Please try again!
Like everyone else I'm getting a Network error when logging in. Sign in via Google does work but I need the standard login option.. Everyone has this problem for weeks now.. When will this be fixed?
- (2021-04-13, v:1.6.3) Laetitia Adler-Ohde: cannot login using zoom scheduler
Same problem here! Cannot login via the Chrome zoom scheduler! It says 'network error'!! Please fix this or let us know how to!
- (2021-04-12, v:1.6.3) Gal Frachtenberg: Network error, please try again!
I see a lot of people are complaining about the same thing, I can´t log in!
- (2021-04-09, v:1.6.3) Raymond Rivera: Zoom Scheduler Plug In Error
Unable to login getting Network Error please try again when entering credentials manually....If you do sign in with google it works but some of the accounts we use are not our own personal email accounts so we need to be able to enter credentials.
- (2021-04-09, v:1.6.3) Dianne Jerome: Log in error message: Network error. Please try again!
Good evening! I too, as of just over an hour ago, am unable to log into Zoom through the extension, which I use often. How can this be fixed? Please advise. Thanks!!!
- (2021-04-08, v:1.6.3) Bob Ruzga: Network Error/unable to sign into Zoom Account
I installed the Zoom Chrome Extension for Google Calendar. When I try to create an event and select "Make it a Zoom Meeting" I get a prompt for my zoom account credentials and the ReCaptcha. When I enter them correctly I get "Network Error, please try again". I've confirmed my zoom account info and have uninstalled/reinstalled the Zoom Scheduler for Google Calendar several times. I've also restarted the Chrome browser.
- (2021-04-08, v:1.6.3) souhail shamas: platform zoom
i can not suscribe into zoom
- (2021-04-08, v:1.6.3) Morgan Hansen: Network error, please try again!
Like most of the recent comments here, I'm receiving the network error message which is deeply frustrating.