The easiest access to the Google universe
Black Menu for Google gives you quick access to your favorite Google services with a convenient drop-down menu that lets you use Search, Google+, Translate, and many others without leaving the page you’re on. Click on menu items to get a small windowed preview or click on the open in new button on the right to open them in a new tab. Customize the menu by pointing at ‘Add’ and dragging/clicking the services you want from a comprehensive list of services. To remove services, drag them to the right to remove them. Access these and more with Black Menu for Google: Google Search. Quickly search the web or switch tabs to search for images, books, news, etc.—all within the mini window. Google+. Share the current page, or check your latest Google notifications. Navigate all of Google+ as you would on a mobile device. Google Translate. Type or paste text into the box to get a quick translation for that comment you received in a foreign language. View your translate history and save your favorite ones. Google Maps. Find the next restaurant to try out by using the mini map that has search, Street View, and layers for satellite, traffic, public transport and cycling. YouTube. Watch popular videos or those recommended to you. Do a search and filter the results to find that one video you wanted to share. Sign in to find useful shortcuts at the bottom. Google News. Read top news from your locale or any country you choose. Also browse sections like World, Business, Sci/Tech and Entertainment. Use search to find news about any topic. Gmail. Get a full-featured Gmail inbox to check or send mail from. Reply to colleagues, edit labels, forward emails, or archive them—do almost everything Gmail can do right from the menu. Google Drive. Browse folders or search for files in a nice familiar layout. View your documents as a list or see images in a grid view. Click the add button to upload files or make new ones. Google Calendar. See your upcoming events summarized in a list. Toggle which calendars you’d like to see from the side drawer or just search for specific events. Google Keep. Create lists, reminders, or paste snippets from the web. All your notes are here, including archived ones. Organize and rearrange them as you want. Apps page. Access shortcuts to common (and obscure) Google websites like Google Contacts, Google Groups, Google Art Project, Google Follow Your World and 450+ more! Right click the Black Menu icon to send me feedback, suggestions, or to report a problem.
- (2020-08-01) Daniel: Excelente extensão! 🙂👍
- (2020-07-29) ZH ZH: 真的很好，极方便
- (2020-07-16) Legend: Very good, does exactly what it should, and works really well. super useful.
- (2020-07-13) Jeffrey Farfan Mendoza: Es lo mejor de todo no se are en una pestaña y hay mucho!!
- (2020-07-12) God Bedring: Goodie
- (2020-07-11) Adrián Farfán Mendoza: es mejor q todo
- (2020-07-11) Ritwik Prasad: Probably the most useful extension I've used. No complaints.
- (2020-07-07) Camila b.: Thank you so much!!!! This made my life easier
- (2020-07-04) Nikko de Guzman: One of the best chrome extensions ive used. makes everything easy from switching to different apps and syncing it to all devices only issue is the google messages app is a bit buggy, sometimes it doesnt load. hope you get to fix this
- (2020-07-03) Pete: Update Jul 3, 2020: Thank you so much for stopping the new tab update madness, now there's a small indicator, and upon clicking it, you open a new tab with the newest updates. Thank you again. #5stars :) Previous review: Good extension, and it would get a 5 rating, if it weren't for the spam when the extension gets updated. Every extension gets updated, but this is the only developer which thinks we need a new tab opened letting everyone know. Remove this, or allow us to opt-out, and you get 5 stars. @Stacey Anderson. I definitely feel the same about not knowing when/if some extensions get updated, and I appreciate the work put into this, but I need a mute button; either let me opt-out, or put an indicator on the icon that it was updated at the very least. I just don't understand why it has to open a tab when I'm in the middle of something, it's distracting. I have most Google products pinned to my taskbar, but something like Tasks which doesn't have anything available, or Translate and Adense which I usually just spends a minute on and leave, I love this app.
- (2020-06-27) Leo Huang: Awesome tool, you can integrate frequently used applications on one interface, the one-click call pop-up function design is awesome, amazing
- (2020-06-23) Carlos Eternod: "More Google than Google" totally true. The best extension ever!!!
- (2020-04-11) Burkeleigh Boyd: This is the best way to be productive with your google apps. 11/10 would recommend. It is perfect for multi tasking or quickly checking an email. This is amazing and I wish I would have found it sooner.
- (2020-04-06) Rayna Kuzio: A handy pop-up equipped with an arsenal of shortcuts ready to instantly launch any one of Google's goodies you choose in a convenient new tab (shortcuts like: Gmail, Calendar, Tasks, Keep, Drive, Search, Extensions, Web Store...and OH SO MANY MORE). I didn't think I'd use it as much as I actually do before I had installed it. It really is very handy, not to mention attractive and color-customizable (Dark Mode, Light Mode, and Mixed).
- (2020-04-05) Levent Bektas: Wonderful addon, Thanks so much. Good Work Developers :)
- (2020-04-03) Pedro Baute: Excelente y súper útil. 5 estrellas porque no puedo poner 10. El único problema que tengo es que no me suenan las notificaciones de ningún servicio (gmail, calendario) aunque ya permití las notificaciones de escritorio.
- (2020-04-02) Rodrigo Lloclla: Es muy util porque te muestra lo que más uso
- (2020-03-28) Lindsey Leeanna: Initial reaction : Thank You ! :) So very useful at helping resolve the 50 billion open tabs every five minutes problem that I have.
- (2020-03-19) 吴博: 这玩意如果配上Chromebook,简直完美了！
- (2020-03-14) Sushi Holy: Chromeから他のGoogleサービスへアクセスするには、現状新しいタブを開いてルービックアイコンを個別にタップするか、個々の拡張を大量に入れてバナーにアイコンを並べるしかない。 この優秀な拡張を導入することで、全てのアクセスが一箇所から可能になり、小さな専用の窓内で情報が自在に切り替えられるので、タブ切り替えによる情報の遮断も回避出来てしまう。 なぜ公式がやらないのかとか、買収すればいいのにとか考えてしまう(※)が、 個人的にGoogleのアカウントや複数のサービスと密接に連携するアプリは「セキュリティ上、Google印(運営や作成)に限定する」ことで心の安寧を図っているタイプなので、こーいうアプリはGoogle印にしてもらいたいという願望を、ずっと抱いている… ※繰り返し×10 個人的なポリシーに背いて、普通に使えばいいのですけどね。
- (2020-03-05) 晨曦探索: 正如这个 插件的标语：探索google从未如此简单。
- (2020-02-28) EL DESAKATAO XXX: excelente app muy cómoda
- (2020-02-18) Bruno Manfredi: I really like this extension, the customization is great and the integration works like a charm. It extends functionality of many google apps that don't need to be open on a new tab, like keep and translate. But as many have mentioned, it opens a new tab when the extension is updated. This is sometimes a big annoyance, sometimes not so much. It depends greatly on what you're doing at the moment and the urgency. It also depends on chrome which will sometimes focus on the tab and sometimes wont. THIS NEEDS TO BE CHANGED. No other extension does this so why should this one? the use of the extension is not criticall, so why should it notify for every update? is it to promote the donation to the devs? because I understand you want people to notice your work, but I think there are better alternatives. Really the only reason why I will not ever donate for this extension is because of that. Alternatives for the annoying tab could be to add a donation button on the menu, show a notification on the extension or trough chrome notifications (I mean, the app already has notification support for other g-apps), even an e-mail would be more acceptable. Remove the tab, and this becomes one of the best and donation worthy chrome extensions.
- (2020-02-18) JD Mason: One of Google Chrome's Best! How about offering some other colors e.g. Forest Green Menu for Google?
- (2020-02-14) Alei So: It's great this is created but ...Very Slow Running/Loading. Also when saving in bookmark it is not as convenient as just a click or two to save it. I hope it can be improved to make it more easier for users like me who likes to save/bookmark a lot. Thank you.
- (2015-02-11, v:8.4.0) Bob Becker: Sorting Tasks
Is there any way to permanently set the Tasks sort order to "By Due Date"? Very inconvenient to have to re-sort every time I open the view. Great extension! Thanks.
- (2015-02-11, v:8.4.0) György Orosz: Multi account support for Drive
Unfortunately, multi-account support is broken for google drive. If I use two accounts, and want to switch between them, the content of the google drive just remains.
- (2015-01-22, v:8.3.3) Joao Pedro Silva: Blank page error
If i want to re-use the extension in the same page i only see a blank square instead off the menu. Thnks
- (2015-01-01, v:8.2.0) Ronald Smith: Won't add
tHIS EXTENSION WONY ADDD TO MY CHROME BROWSER. It says trying and doesn't reload at all.
- (2014-12-17, v:8.2.0) Espen Børset: inbox.google.com
Mail shortcut for inbox.google.com?
- (2014-12-16, v:8.2.0) Carlos Del Rio: interfaz
no se ve mas que un cuadrado blanco
- (2014-12-15, v:8.2.0) Annie Fergerson: black box
When I click on the small icon (black box) it does nothing except shows a very small blank white box below the black one. I need to get on it because I am writing a book and it is stored there. Please help!
- (2014-12-14, v:8.2.0) Максим Найденко: Change language settings
Says that the extension is available in many languages, including Russian. How to change the language in the settings? Написано что доступно расширение на многих языках, в том числе и на русском. Как переключить язык в настройках?
- (2014-11-27, v:8.0.0) André Altmann: Failed Bookmarks Links
when i open a bookmark from blackmenu, it adds to the url some sort of extra: for example: http://www.deviantart.com/ adds this: &usd=2&usg=AFQjCNH6fX3ywCH2Q62cXGEPvCr4CNohTw or: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/de/ adds this: &usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFqTIwYkTV3BDJB14c2VSzOjd0CZQ from google bookmarks the links works just fine but blackmenu links leads to nirvana. pls fix
- (2014-11-22, v:7.9.3) Eric Brown: Love it...
Hello, I would be nice if you could add the following: 1.Hangouts tab w/ notification. Like if their is new message then a green circle with the number one in white. 2.Google Voice tab..same about information as number the above. 3.Gmail Notification that tells me I got mail and how many. 4. Grooveshark / Pandora play and pause buttons. 5. I know that im asking a lot but here is one more, could you add Bookmarks. Thanks, Eric [email protected]
4.6275 (3,681 votes)
Last update / version
2020-07-04 / 22.9.2