The easiest access to the Google universe
Black Menu for Google gives you quick access to your favorite Google services with a convenient drop-down menu that lets you use Search, Google+, Translate, and many others without leaving the page you’re on. Click on menu items to get a small windowed preview or click on the open in new button on the right to open them in a new tab. Customize the menu by pointing at ‘Add’ and dragging/clicking the services you want from a comprehensive list of services. To remove services, drag them to the right to remove them. Access these and more with Black Menu for Google: Google Search. Quickly search the web or switch tabs to search for images, books, news, etc.—all within the mini window. Google+. Share the current page, or check your latest Google notifications. Navigate all of Google+ as you would on a mobile device. Google Translate. Type or paste text into the box to get a quick translation for that comment you received in a foreign language. View your translate history and save your favorite ones. Google Maps. Find the next restaurant to try out by using the mini map that has search, Street View, and layers for satellite, traffic, public transport and cycling. YouTube. Watch popular videos or those recommended to you. Do a search and filter the results to find that one video you wanted to share. Sign in to find useful shortcuts at the bottom. Google News. Read top news from your locale or any country you choose. Also browse sections like World, Business, Sci/Tech and Entertainment. Use search to find news about any topic. Gmail. Get a full-featured Gmail inbox to check or send mail from. Reply to colleagues, edit labels, forward emails, or archive them—do almost everything Gmail can do right from the menu. Google Drive. Browse folders or search for files in a nice familiar layout. View your documents as a list or see images in a grid view. Click the add button to upload files or make new ones. Google Calendar. See your upcoming events summarized in a list. Toggle which calendars you’d like to see from the side drawer or just search for specific events. Google Keep. Create lists, reminders, or paste snippets from the web. All your notes are here, including archived ones. Organize and rearrange them as you want. Apps page. Access shortcuts to common (and obscure) Google websites like Google Contacts, Google Groups, Google Art Project, Google Follow Your World and 450+ more! Right click the Black Menu icon to send me feedback, suggestions, or to report a problem.
- (2020-01-21) Mieczysław Pajek: Mieczysław Bardzo dobre wręcz super rozszerzenie działające także w używanej przeze mnie przeglądarce Vivaldi.
- (2020-01-20) Diep Tran: Can anyone help me with giving access to Google Drive and Google Calendar? I press the button and nothing happens :(((
- (2020-01-14) Kimberly Roberts: Very useful and very productive and easy to use. Thank you so much for being so awesome and making this where we can all benefit from this. Namaste.
- (2020-01-13) Thien Son Nguyen: The bookmark doesn't work it just shows a blank white page and thats all
- (2020-01-11) Miguel: Very useful and practical. 5/5
- (2020-01-10) Manoah Habtom: It's what people like the big F need.
- (2020-01-05) Grissom Zhan: its good but its updates keep making these black menu websites thingis pop up that tell u to donate, it happens everytime i open chrome.
- (2020-01-01) YOU: 请设置能够选择取消右键菜单！！！
- (2019-12-29) Aman Singh: Magnificent and stunning, both the design and UX!
- (2019-12-29) Behzad Shamsi: very very gooooood
- (2019-12-28) Greg Barber: Fantastic extension, and the customization is perfect. Well done!
- (2019-12-24) James Montgomery: I have not been able to access the news on your black menu; this has only been a problem in the last few days ?????
- (2019-12-24) Frank Yang: it seems that google internal account can't sign in
- (2019-12-22) B.ø: 太猛了啊~~~~~~~~~
- (2019-12-13) Jian Li: 真的是很良心很好用的一款插件，最主要是免费的，我愿意用5美元赞助支持开发者
- (2019-12-13) Joao Dinaldo Kzam Gama: excelente extensão parabéns
- (2019-12-10) Randy Cochran: Very nice extension. Nice interface and design. I use it to access almost all of google's apps. Thumbs Up for sure
- (2019-12-07) Gee Idk: Its AMAZINGGGGG no cap like it helps me be soo much more productive!
- (2019-11-21) S. Lee Gooding: This is one of my most used extensions. It makes finding files in Google Drive a breeze, even with multiple accounts. AMAZING. Developer has helped me multiple times to fix things that weren't working correctly. If you have a problem, reach out to him!
- (2019-11-18) Fan Dav: 太棒了。
- (2019-11-08) Mhd. Althariq Rifqi: Very useful! :D
- (2019-10-24) sebasl-/: Excelente. gran extensión, increíblemente útil. GG google
- (2019-10-06) Anahi Acha: Muy buena la verdad, no pense que seria tan util, pero realmente es 100% recomendado.
- (2019-10-02) Any Trends: Great tool! Very useful.
- (2019-09-25) 杨雨赫: It would be better if you could make the right mouse button option optional.
- (2015-02-11, v:8.4.0) Bob Becker: Sorting Tasks
Is there any way to permanently set the Tasks sort order to "By Due Date"? Very inconvenient to have to re-sort every time I open the view. Great extension! Thanks.
- (2015-02-11, v:8.4.0) György Orosz: Multi account support for Drive
Unfortunately, multi-account support is broken for google drive. If I use two accounts, and want to switch between them, the content of the google drive just remains.
- (2015-01-22, v:8.3.3) Joao Pedro Silva: Blank page error
If i want to re-use the extension in the same page i only see a blank square instead off the menu. Thnks
- (2015-01-01, v:8.2.0) Ron Smith: Won't add
tHIS EXTENSION WONY ADDD TO MY CHROME BROWSER. It says trying and doesn't reload at all.
- (2014-12-17, v:8.2.0) Espen Børset: inbox.google.com
Mail shortcut for inbox.google.com?
- (2014-12-16, v:8.2.0) Carlos Del Rio: interfaz
no se ve mas que un cuadrado blanco
- (2014-12-15, v:8.2.0) Annie Fergerson: black box
When I click on the small icon (black box) it does nothing except shows a very small blank white box below the black one. I need to get on it because I am writing a book and it is stored there. Please help!
- (2014-12-14, v:8.2.0) Максим Найденко: Change language settings
Says that the extension is available in many languages, including Russian. How to change the language in the settings? Написано что доступно расширение на многих языках, в том числе и на русском. Как переключить язык в настройках?
- (2014-11-27, v:8.0.0) André Altmann: Failed Bookmarks Links
when i open a bookmark from blackmenu, it adds to the url some sort of extra: for example: http://www.deviantart.com/ adds this: &usd=2&usg=AFQjCNH6fX3ywCH2Q62cXGEPvCr4CNohTw or: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/de/ adds this: &usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFqTIwYkTV3BDJB14c2VSzOjd0CZQ from google bookmarks the links works just fine but blackmenu links leads to nirvana. pls fix
- (2014-11-22, v:7.9.3) Eric Brown: Love it...
Hello, I would be nice if you could add the following: 1.Hangouts tab w/ notification. Like if their is new message then a green circle with the number one in white. 2.Google Voice tab..same about information as number the above. 3.Gmail Notification that tells me I got mail and how many. 4. Grooveshark / Pandora play and pause buttons. 5. I know that im asking a lot but here is one more, could you add Bookmarks. Thanks, Eric [email protected]
4.6236 (3,658 votes)
Last update / version
2020-01-21 / 21.8.7