Intelligent Speaker: smart reader, runs on leading tts engine. Convert files, blog posts & more to speech. Listen on any device
- (2022-08-01) Евгений Нахтигаль: Хорошо
- (2022-07-20) Михаил Е. Попов: Ни файл, ни страницу переводить не стала. Фтопку
- (2022-04-28) oscar david: es la extensión de texto a voz mas estable
- (2022-04-12) Андрей: Это не удобно. Невозможно задать нужное место чтения во время чтения. Невозможно видеть где читает робот. Управление чтением в отдельном окне
- (2022-03-26) dj Tripaphonic: First, I think it's ridiculous that I have to add the switches back into my browser in order to write a review. I just uninstalled it and the last thing I wanted to do was reinstall it. However, that did not affect my review in anyway because that would be unfair. I also wrote the developer to let them know why I uninstall the extension so that they could maybe fix the problem or guide other people who are having the same problems me to the solution. I've installed a dozen different text to speech engines and this one, well it had very positive reviews, still short a minute and a half after I installed it. I need the app to read the text from the page I'm currently on. I shouldn't have to take extra steps to copy the text out of a document or website and paste it into an app in order to have it read it to me. There's way better solutions than anything on the chrome extensions page that will they do the same thing. Two in particular, IBM Watson and the Amazon AWS text to speech. They sound like real people. Too many apps on this store claimed to have natural sounding voices and completely fall short. Natural voices don't sound like someone stepping on your throat. I would be willing to give the app another if there is a way to have the app read directly from the page I'm currently on and I have to copy and paste it into another document. If it already exists, great, tell me where it is and I'll try the app again. If it doesn't exist, develop it.
- (2022-03-24) ANDY VOODOO WANG: Me gustaría saber como se activa o en que parte de la interfaz de chrome debería parecerme?
- (2022-02-02) Vector: Love it!!
- (2022-01-30) Taylor Smart: I decided to use this extension to have my textbooks read to me during school. I paid for the premium $6.99/month for the month I needed it. I went to cancel, and I can't find the option anywhere. I've contacted them every month since 10/21 to figure out why I'm still being charged. I can't get a response back from their team. Their "email inbox is full." At this point they're stealing $7 from me every month. I'm not happy.
- (2021-12-18) Dejan Ivkovic: Most natural text reader I've tried. For English about 20 voices, for Spanish which I need at the moment, 10 voices, and 3 of them I chosen, sound that natural. Only, it is inconvinient to make a txt file first with text than upload and listen. Could you programm that marked text could be readed?
- (2021-11-02) Mario Medina: Esta muy padre y funcina bien, las voces se escuchan un poco mas naturales que otras aplicaciones. Lo único es que dice PUNTO ( cuando hay un punto y a parte) al finalizar los párrafos.
- (2021-10-24) Ильдар Халимов: Удобная штука, в отличие от онлайн читалок 22 000 символов схавала без претензий и озвучила. Выбор голосов тоже неплохой, не слишком много, но достаточно. Статью где есть английские термины прочитала, конечно слова на английском были не всегда прочитаны правильно, но это простительно. Кстати разные голоса по разному озвучивают английские термины, Татьяна и Екатерина одно и тоже слово читают по-разному, это удобно.
- (2021-10-16) Ha My Pham: Why it doesn't read immediately when I rightclick from clipboard?
- (2021-10-05) Jamie Williams: It looked like a fresh taco :D But besides that it was pretty useful, and worked well. Much easier to use than others! Defiantly recommend.
- (2021-10-04) Reem Alkhaldi: A very cool and handy extensoin must use it...
- (2021-09-14) The Adams Family: These reviews must be fake. I signed up for the 6.99 a month subscription and it still only gave me a hour, which I had already used that is why I signed up for the subscription. There is no cancellation button in the MY ACCOUNT as the website FAQ section states. I'm really disappointed, was hoping this would work.
- (2021-08-11) Zoran M: It has some good voices, but so do lots of other extensions. It gives you one hour a month to evaluate it, but in reality it cut me off after much less than that.
- (2021-08-05) Josué Rosales: Wow me ha encantado mucho, ahora ya no sufro por leer en la oscuridad 10/10
- (2021-07-18) PestyOne: Downloaded it, found someplace to use it on....it worked, but then looking under the hood, I see..... "Anonymous account Reading time left: 0h : 59m" Had I known that I would have to create an account, I wouldn't have bothered with it to begin with. So no matter how well the app is I won't create an account to use it. Thats how people get mad amounts of spam, and unwanted ad calls bombing their phones, from your information given creating that account. Not saying this company does this, But I have been hit too many time, changed my number as well a few times, So FORGET it, not creating an account for any app that I'm not given enough time to evaluate it. Pffffft
- (2021-06-25) Shy Vaporeon: Useless without speed controls
- (2021-06-14) Comrade R: Прекрасно работает! Единственное не всегда верно ударение ставит, но в остальном очень круто!
- (2021-06-14) Валерий Ермолаев: Перестал работать. При добавлении файла пишет, что нет текста. После выхода из аккаунта пользоваться нельзя, если не войти снова. Удалил
- (2021-06-13) Mr. Gray: this is best text to speech convertor I have used so far .
- (2021-06-04) a mv: me encanto x100, su voz es realista, tiene pausas naturales y todo gratis y full, cero problemas.
- (2021-05-28) Mady: Nem ajánlanám. Csak a szöveg tíz százalékát olvassa el, és legtöbbször nem is fogja elmenteni. :(
- (2021-05-16) Frederik Burfeindt: Ich mag die App. Erstaunlich, wie sich das Gesprochene verändert mit "Atmung"
- (2021-05-02) Bartłomiej Regliński: Niestety rozszerzenie źle odczytuje tekst artykułu. Ale mowa jest ok
- (2021-04-30) Karol Jankowiak: The extension is a solid 4 stars with room for improvement. So why 2 stars? The biggest disappointment is the support - unfortunately the developer doesn't respond to emails. Looks like it's an abandoned project.
- (2021-03-22) Nelu Mihalcea: nu incarca url-ul!...
- (2021-03-20) Noodlebox_2kcj2: 24 Hours Monthly seems horrible short and there's no Vietnamese. I think the pricing is way too expensive reading free articles and Premium is to ridicoulous have the they even read 80,000 scientific articles that comes out?! 24 Hours is too short!
- (2021-03-09) Sergey Sarychev: Как ни тыкал его носом в текст, как ни копировал и ни вставлял, ни разу даже звука не подал плагин. Унылое гуано
- (2021-02-28) John Weiss: The is the best text-to-speech extension i've ever used. The only reason i gave four instead of five starts, is because the time-limit is way too limited. The voice-samples are high resolution. Yet, this Intelligent Speaker extension is only 70K (most T-to-S extensions are 10x to 20x fatter). It gives you an RSS-like feed of pages and chunks of selected text, that you can listen to later at your leisure. On the go? Subscribe to your personal URL with any smartphone podcast-player, any device. Best of all, the speech inflection is modulated in a natural way. It doesn't sound like bot-speak. It's so natural, i wonder if the algorithm is based on inflection-data from real human speech. You can choose from a range of comfortable, pleasant voices (some pleasanter than the default voice). Breathing sounds are sprinkled judiciously into the word stream. I wonder if breathing sounds are cleverly used as cheap filler in places where the T-to-S engine is busy, thus masking the random unintended gaps by turning them into breathing.
- (2021-02-20) Eden Pocai: NOT FREE! You advertise this as free and hide the fact that you actually have to pay a subscription to listen to more than a few things a month. I do not want to support a product with a shady practice like this.
- (2021-01-23) Bullchson: cool
- (2021-01-21) K. K019: Kelime telaffuzu Edge tarayıcısının kendi özelliğinin yanından geçemez ama yinede bu tür programlar geliştirilirse daha verimli olabilir. Fena değil. Alternatif var mı diye kontrol ediyorum.
- (2021-01-07) Stella Maris Berdaxagar: Great resource for my ESL classes to support learners' reading skills.
- (2020-12-31) Полиграф Полиграфович: "Нульо мс, нульо мс". Круто, здорово (нет).
- (2020-12-15) Sue Fulton: this is extremely helpful with my work! :)
- (2020-11-27) Little Clover: The voice quality is very nice, but it is not unlimited text to speech, you only get an allotted 1 hour per month for free. Even if you buy a subscription you would still only have 24 hours per month which still isn't unlimited. You can change the play back speed and also replay things you have selected, but you would first have to select a section of text before you can play it back using the tts software. It is great for occasional use, but not great for daily use as you can easily use up the limited time you have with the software per month. Sadly I intend to be able to use tts everyday, but if you are satisfied with these limits then you would love it :]
- (2020-10-21) Recep Bircan: çok beğendim tam ihtiyacım olan şey, türkçesi de fena değil
- (2020-09-13) Lucas Segovia Olan: Excelente!!!, Voz realista!!
- (2020-09-11) Matthew Stinar: The voices are amazing, but the UX is clunky. Shame on them for not making it obvious that this extension is FREMIUM, not FREE, with an unbelievably short free period. As capable as it is and as wonderful as the voices are, I'm not sure I would ever pay for it based on the UX.
- (2020-08-24) Slava Karlson: Вроде и нормально звучит, но максимальная скорость х2 это смешно, ну серьезно. Хотя бы троечку, но лучше по нормальному где-то сделать еще максимум до х5. Обидно в общем.
- (2020-08-22) Thomas Haighton: It's okay. I doesn't seem to work with native Podcast app on iOS or macOS. Can't change the voice in settings (you can only test them? tried in chrome and brave). Didn't work with a PDF with embedded text, got an error (only checked 1 or 2 PDF's). Right click to add a webpage is nice. And you can use it in different languages. The voices, even tho I can't change them e.g. male/female, sound good - better than a lot of other TTS apps out there. There is a limit on the time you can listen, even on a paid subscription - I don't want to look at how much time I have left; tons of other TTS apps without time limit.
- (2020-08-19) Manon Ouary: Ne corresponds pas à mes attentes : - lire un texte sélectionné à la souris - non limité en temps - gratuit + playlist c'est cool mais pas ce que je cherche + la synthèse vocal est bien. vitesse, son, articulation ect. ( y a surement d'autre d'avantage mais après 12 minute d'utilisation je désinstalle)
- (2020-08-13) SOS Công ty: It's amazing! Very natural voice! I want integration my website: https://soscorp.vn
- (2020-08-09) Jose Jacome: very good
- (2020-08-07) boeses keksi: love it, best for long eLearning Days
- (2020-08-06) Lupassilva Pessilva: satisfatorio
- (2020-08-05) Urgências Saquarema: muito bom porem sou burra e ruim nas mescoes
- (2020-07-19) Фарадей Сипсон: Приложение интересное, но есть ограничения на время в бесплатной версии. Хотите слушать дальше платите
- (2022-05-26, v:2022.5.25.1008) arturo mino: necesito ayuda
Ya no puedo descargar los audios, aunque le doy clic no haca nada, pero el botón de borrar funciona normal
- (2021-08-29, v:2021.4.9.133) Theresa Martin: Study
When I try to add my Art textbook, it tells me there is no text. I need help.
- (2021-08-03, v:2021.4.9.133) SK K: interested in buying
Hi, I am Salik from London. Very interested in buying this extension! Are you open to offers?
- (2021-04-02, v:2021.3.31.842) anthony moran: make up
studio make up who ever does it have not got a clue how do they put it on when they are trying to treat a accident
- (2021-03-20, v:2021.3.16.2047) Noodlebox_2kcj2: Can you implement Captions? Also intelligenter speaker translate English Web Page to Japanese and Read Japanese?
Can you implement Captions? Also intelligenter speaker can add English Web Page and it translates to Japanese and Reads Japanese?
- (2021-02-11, v:2020.4.5.525) Francie Baker: how to put cox.com on main page so I can click on it and website would come up?????
Information on how to add website to my home page?
- (2021-01-27, v:2020.4.5.525) Shey Alegre: No lee desde el principio
Me esta pasando que con algunos links no lee los capitulos desde el principio, si no de forma al azar. ¿como podria hacer para que leea desde el principio de la pagina? gracias
- (2021-01-16, v:2020.4.5.525) Catherine Y Davison: Cancel my subscription
Have been trying for 2 months to find a way to cancel my subscription with no success. Please somebody help!!! 1-15-21
- (2020-08-06, v:2020.4.5.525) Jc Legrand: modifier la date et l'heure
ce pc n'est pas a la date et a l'heure
- (2020-05-19, v:2020.4.5.525) Yehuda Bergman: installing this app
i searched for apps that don't require google and this was 1 of them but when i clicked install it sent me to a bunch of your other apps that did require google please help me
- (2020-04-26, v:2020.4.5.525) Medicine Wolf: Speaker issues
I would purchase this product but it keeps wanting to play the default female speaker, even after I change it to Brian the UK voice, I exit and go back in and it shows that the speak should be Brian but it keeps playing the female speaker. Also if you could add an American voice of an older man, with some grit and character to his voice, that would be really exceptional, not everyone wants a chirpy young person's voice. Imagine trying to listen to the text of a Hemingway or Cormac McCarthy book.
- (2020-04-04, v:2020.3.26.2112) lauryne valauris: probéme avec installation google chrome et assistance google pou TV
ET rejette activation de mon compte google pour youtube
- (2020-03-27, v:2020.3.26.2112) Michele j. Hollis: hacking
nieghbor is hacking into evrything he has saterllite across from city hall worcseter ma
- (2020-02-26, v:2019.8.1.939) emile weil: pour un achat
je veu acheter votre produit mais je suis bloqué par vos service merci de me débloquer
- (2020-02-11, v:2019.8.1.939) emmanuel arikn: merci d avance le bien des humains
on est la suit
- (2020-02-03, v:2019.8.1.939) Blaine Lucyk: Fast forward and rewind buttons inactive
When listening to text, the two buttons are not active. I would like to navigate back and forth in the text while it's being read.
- (2019-06-22, v:2019.5.29.1656) manolan manolan: ipc revision de renta
no me sale el ipc del ano mayo del 18 a mayo mayo del 19
- (2019-05-30, v:2019.5.29.1656) rita lenox: please give me back my facebook
cannot get my facebook account
- (2019-03-12, v:2019.3.4.1214) Brian Petitdemange Méheut: Invalid manifest
I try to install it on vivaldi but i have the message "Invalid manifest"
- (2019-03-11, v:2019.3.4.1214) it does not download
- (2018-06-30, v:2018.6.29.1721) Dash Yang: nytimes
can't be used on new york times, can we input text and take the audio files or playback out?
- (2018-05-30, v:2018.5.29.1820) Владимир: Не работает
- (2018-05-23, v:2018.5.10.048) Valentin Gentil: More than 2 times speed
Hello- Is it possible to increase the possibility of speed reading. 2X the speed is too slow for me. possible 2.5 X please ? Thanks you
- (2018-05-08, v:2018.4.24.2235) Sara Joseph: Save file
Hello - does this app allow one to save the read file as an audio file for later use?
- (2018-05-07, v:2018.4.24.2235) Login
Why does this plugin require a login?
- (2018-04-22, v:2018.4.8.2133) Max Winterwolf: Problem with some sites
Doesn't seem to work with some sites, like https://www.kingdomofloathing.com/game.php (a game that requires much reading) A box appears telling that the laguage of the site is undefined