*Auto Highlight* automatically highlights the important content on article pages.
- (2021-10-04) Lee Dolot: Works fine on scholarly articles.
- (2021-10-03) Jeremy G.-F.: Works fine on scholarly articles.
- (2021-10-02) xXJoannaXx: I've been reading a lot of the comments and I decided to download it, when it tried it out, it did highlight some words, but it only highlighted the title of an article. Is it a bug, or is it just my problem? Thanks, in advance, Joanna
- (2021-06-24) amiremonam 03: خوبه ولی به درد ایرانیا نمیخوره
- (2021-03-11) 정재열: It's a very good program. However, I am very sad that Korean is not supported.
- (2021-01-03) A A: I tried using it for this webpage https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck And it was just highlighting random stuff that weren't even important.
- (2020-08-28) Blaise Kern: Very useful, it does slow down my computer a bit though. It should highlight numbers and the meanings of scientifc phrases, please consider adding that.
- (2020-08-28) Lisa Hinton-Hardison: Doesn't work on scholarly articles
- (2020-03-06) mapel: i like this extension but for some reason, it doesn't work on pdf? is this just something that's wrong with my laptop?
- (2020-01-24) Vivienne Vowles: great extension, use it every day but it's a huge memory hog. i'd be okay if autohighlighter was slower (i'm assuming it's caching pages / doing the analysis automatically before i click the extension) if memory usage was reduced
- (2019-03-01) I had several articles to highlight, I got this add-on thinking it will dave me time from 30 mins to merely seconds... Instead it only highlighted like 1-5 sentences out of like 4 pages!
- (2017-11-11) Michael Ivanov: Works as intended. I like it so far!
- (2017-07-06) Sowa Odwa: Nonsense highlighting algorithm but works.
- (2017-04-23) RightWing Tomatoes: Great stuff!
- (2015-06-29) Chris Vydas: cannot for the life of me figure out how this works and what it's supposed to do.