Save and edit emails in Google Docs - directly from Gmail™
FREE: Save Gmail to Google Docs in 1 click. You can then edit them with your teammates in Google Docs. This saves you at least 5 steps, and replaces it with just 1 click. Save time. Enjoy life. Everything should as easy as 1 click.
- (2019-11-14) Annie Weir: Easy to install and use, much better than having to HTML my own emails.
- (2019-07-15) Marcus Forsyth: Love using google docs, so composing emails is really easy for me now. This is great for my workflow
- (2019-06-25) Madeline Ellison: The formatting is much more accesible in google docs, so editing emails as if they are a word doc and then sending them out means I never have trouble organizing, displaying or getting across what I want to in an email. Much appreciated CloudHq!
- (2019-01-29) Sang Nguyen: The formatting in google docs makes it a great place to write emails. Very useful and very helpful!
- (2019-01-24) John Chambers: When I really need that perfect response, I can save any email and use Google Docs for what they're for and have friends help me type exactly what I should send out. The extension has been really helpful to me.
- (2017-09-22) Alex Morley: As usual with Cloud HQ features an excellent and convenient tool. Really impressed with the overall suite of applications by Cloud HQ.
- (2017-06-06) András Balkányi: Would be 5* if it would not turn accented characters useless.
- (2017-01-07) Joseph Khoury: Yes, very useful feature but why hasn't someone offered a decent email editor for gmail so that I can actually format my emails the way I want. So for example, click Compose and then be able to create an email with a rich set of formatting options, not the meagre list of options available from Google.
- (2016-06-09) Mahedi Hasan: It's a cool extension,really nice.
- (2016-06-09) Wp Shouter: Wow! It is very nice extension.and perfectly worked.
- (2016-06-09) Sabbir Khan: Awesome!!! So many options. Plus to share editing with other gmail users at the same time!..
- (2016-06-09) Webster Momin: This is an extension have included to my best list. Thanks Google Docs.
- (2016-06-07) Nino Nikic: Excellent! Emails can be actually saved as real docs. I always have trouble with "copy and paste" of emails to Gdocs.... This fixes it.
- (2017-06-05, v:22.214.171.124) András Balkányi: Problem with Accented Characters
The accented characters are not displayed correctly in the Google Document created by this extension. "nagyon örülök, hogy részletesen tudtunk beszélni a pozícióval kapcsolatban" turned to: "nagyon ĂśrĂźlĂśk, hogy rĂŠszletesen tudtunk beszĂŠlni a pozĂciĂłval kapcsolatban." (Hungarian) Otherwise no problems with accented characters in Google Drive documents. And this extension works great, it event saves the attachments as a google document - and certainly the characters are alright there. Could you please fix it? I could not find a way to change the character coding in Google Documents. And as I mentioned every other Document is OK on GDrive.