Auto scroll designed especially for guitar tablature, pdf / text files, sheet music and chords or any website. Full keyboard control
Tabscroller is an auto scroll and metronome tool which is able to auto scroll any web site, Text file or PDF file. It is very useful for music reading (sheet music, tablatures, notes, chords...) for any instrument. Tabscroller was developed especially for music reading in order to minimize distractions from you’re playing to scroll the page. Even though Tabscroller is aimed for musician, it works on any web site and you can find others usages for it such as: reading, pictures ... and more. ** the app itself does not contain any tablatures or files it just gives the ability to auto scroll them. ✓ Easy to use - play, pause, stop (scrolls to the top of the page) and replay buttons ✓ PDF files - load your own PDF files locally ✓ Text files - load your own Text files locally ✓ Metronome - enable/disable metronome click while auto scrolling ✓ Choose your own scroll speed - you can set your own scroll speed by clicking on one of six presets or manually. ✓ Zoom in/out ✓ Save your settings - settings are saved automatically for each url and will be loaded each time you return to it. ✓ Full keyboard control - each control on the panel can be controlled via a keyboard shortcut. Just click the info icon and the full list of the shortcuts will appear ✓ Three display modes - Regular, Minimized and Keyboard mode Keyboard shortcuts enter, space - play/pause r - replay t - stop ↑ - scroll up ↓ - scroll down ← - decrease speed → - increase speed k - Keyboard Info ctrl p - open pdf file ctrl m - metronome on/off ctrl 1 to 6 - presets 1 to 6 ctrl + zoom in ctrl - zoom out
- (2019-11-09) Avinoam Amizan: great app
- (2019-09-09) Saeed Daneshi: Very good and usefull , Perfect extension.
- (2019-03-20) Tony Tonchev: This is awsome! Works very well for me and is very useful
- (2018-12-04) Timmmie DC: It's really useful! But It can't work on documents :((
- (2018-09-14) mike girdwood: This just made printing my tab sheets, a thing of the past, Thanks so much!!!
- (2017-09-20) Celeste Samaratunga: A great extension!
- (2016-12-31) Mainuddin Ratan: gd
- (2016-11-06) David Harris: :)
- (2016-10-12) Micha Bassal: great app!!, very useful for playing guitar
- (2019-11-28, v:220.127.116.11) Jamie Robe: website is down?
Hi guys, Seems like a great extension. Is your website down? Are you still working on this extension? I hope so, as it is exactly what I needed. Can we purchase to support you?
- (2019-10-16, v:18.104.22.168) Martin Ziegert: 2 Side view and 1 page scroll only
Great tool, but here comes the but. When you play from Paper, then there is a gap between page 1 and 2, so the music stops, because you need to wait until page 2 is loaded. So what it would need is to show 2 pages (2 page view). When you start Tab Scroller, it scrolls down only page 1, page 2 remain unchanged. OK, one more time, page 1 is on the left side, page 2 on the right side, when we are on the end of page 1, we load page 2 to the left side and page 3 to the right side. And sure, I am not sure if that is doable at all, maybe you could only scroll both pages together but then, I am quite sure it would change nothing, because you have again a gab between page 1 and 2 and the music stops. Anyway, I looking forward that the day will come where we really can read and play music from screen.
- (2019-05-27, v:22.214.171.124) ROBERT PARKER: does not work
found the "musical notes" in the upper right-hand corner of the tool bar, converted my google doc to pdf as described, but still does not work, can someone help me? thx
- (2019-05-26, v:126.96.36.199) ROBERT PARKER: how do you make it work on google docs
how do you use this tool on stored files? i downloaded lyrics and chords to songs as google documents. when i open the documents it appears as normal text, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JB2h0NHDPGQDYN8Xmc11NoJLIIys2-SGHQ9q_vY7Yd4/edit . what are the next keystroke to make autoscroll start?
- (2019-03-20, v:188.8.131.52) Ron Ball: On line
Sometimes it works off line and other times it doesn't. Do you have to have an internet connection to use the scroller?
- (2018-01-28, v:184.108.40.206) Alice Valentini: Doesn't work
Installed it, doesn't work.
- (2018-01-27, v:220.127.116.11) Joseph Hughes: I cant get it to work
I just downloaded this and it dont work.
- (2018-01-24, v:18.104.22.168) Pdf
Doesn't support of files from my computer
- (2017-01-18, v:22.214.171.124) Bryce Denton: Customize the speed
The preset for 1 is actually speed 3. can that be changed? Can the control tab be moved?
- (2016-12-10, v:126.96.36.199) Robert Romkey: Question
Is there a Tab Auto Scroll for Bass Guitar?