Auto scroll designed especially for guitar tablature, pdf / text files, sheet music and chords or any website. Full keyboard control
Tabscroller is an auto scroll and metronome tool which is able to auto scroll any web site, Text file, google docs or PDF file. It is very useful for music reading (sheet music, tablatures, notes, chords...) for any instrument. Tabscroller was developed especially for music reading in order to minimize distractions from you’re playing to scroll the page. Tabscroller works on any web site and you can find others usages for it such as: reading, pictures ... and more. ** the app itself does not contain any tablatures or files it just gives the ability to auto scroll them. ✓ Easy to use - play, pause, stop (scrolls to the top of the page) and replay buttons ✓ PDF files - load your own PDF files locally ✓ Google Docs - load your own google docs files ✓ Text files - load your own Text files locally ✓ Metronome - enable/disable metronome click while auto scrolling ✓ Choose your own scroll speed - you can set your own scroll speed by clicking on one of six presets or manually. ✓ Zoom in/out ✓ Save your settings - settings are saved automatically for each url and will be loaded each time you return to it. ✓ Full keyboard control - each control on the panel can be controlled via a keyboard shortcut. Just click the info icon and the full list of the shortcuts will appear ✓ Three display modes - Regular, Minimized and Keyboard mode Keyboard shortcuts enter, space - play/pause r - replay t - stop ↑ - scroll up ↓ - scroll down ← - decrease speed → - increase speed k - Keyboard Info ctrl p - open pdf file ctrl m - metronome on/off ctrl 1 to 6 - presets 1 to 6 ctrl + zoom in ctrl - zoom out
- (2023-01-03) thu minh: không thích
- (2022-11-12) Walter G Curiel: Nice! just what I needed an auto page scroll with different speeds. Thanks a lot!!
- (2022-09-09) Martín Mari: Works like a charm and has a metronome!
- (2022-07-03) jake h: it doesnt go fast enough for me. i dont know if its because im on an older chromebook or not, but its super slow
- (2022-06-08) Nick Chestnut: Wayyyyyyyyyy better than the other auto scroll extensions!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2022-06-02) Monkey: Really easy to use, and works great with PDFS and websites! And its free too so thats really great
- (2022-04-17) Mac Newton: Worked fine on a select few sites, the PDF feature completely doesn't work and I can't access the website at all.
- (2021-11-08) Mario David Evans: ITS SO USEFULL sometimes when websites dont have the right scrolling speed but this extension is ADJUSTABLE
- (2021-10-29) Gethro Omilda: there's nothing else like it and it's just perfect. exactly what i've been looking for, and more (even has a metronome and keyboard shortcuts :D)
- (2021-08-16) Brad Glyde: Works well but an auto repeat function would be great, i.e once scrolled to the bottom it will just automatically restart.
- (2021-07-01) Mauro Ledesma: thanks it actually works for pdf files!
- (2021-02-11) MeekOsmic: Funny extension, really good if you want a laugh while browsing
- (2020-12-03) Serge As: Страницы сайта крутит, а html-файлы нет. Пишет "This page was loaded before the extension was installed. Please refresh the tab in order for the extension to work". Refresh не помогает.
- (2020-11-16) Neil L: Fab tool that does just what I need. Thanks.
- (2020-10-08) Yogajuku Mitsu: good for play music, metronome too!
- (2020-10-06) Zeke Webber: It's Wonderful
- (2020-07-26) John Franklin (RockyFolk): I don't know if it works or not because I can't get it to download to the desktop of the Tablet. It SAYS it has (4 times); but, is no where to be found. I've never had an app do this to me.
- (2020-07-18) So great
- (2020-07-11) Sietse Voort: Really useful, one of the few that also works with pdf's
- (2020-07-04) Brian Schwartz: Finally a way to auto scroll PDFs! Thank you for this wonderful extension. For years I've been looking for a hands free way to read PDFs and your extension works like a charm. I truly appreciate what you've created. The keyboard mode is especially slick! Well done.
- (2020-04-03) Andy Thomsen: Fabulous for playing guitar pdfs – thank you!
- (2020-03-09) Paul Armstrong: The extension and the service are free and and offer a great capability for reading tabs and music within Chrome. Problem is (on executing any function within the extension): IT DOESN'T WORK!! 503 Errors! URL Not found!! This renders the extension to a great 'fool-around' widget, but as is, I would NEVER rely upon it at a gig or a jam. It might work for a second, and then you're left hanging. Very unfortunate. I would pay for a functional extension that does what Tab Scroller does, but I'm at least relieved I didn't buy it.
- (2020-03-05) Ezzy989: HATED IT. Why Can it not go down? Ill Start Using it again when it can scroll DOWN
- (2020-02-26) Jerrilyn: From all the apps that I tried, first to work (or at least give clear instructions) on PDF
- (2019-11-09) Avinoam Amizan: great app
- (2019-09-09) saeed d: Very good and usefull , Perfect extension.
- (2019-03-20) Tony Tonchev: This is awsome! Works very well for me and is very useful
- (2018-12-04) Timothy Dela Cerna: It's really useful! But It can't work on documents :((
- (2018-09-14) mike girdwood: This just made printing my tab sheets, a thing of the past, Thanks so much!!!
- (2017-09-20) Celeste Samaratunga: A great extension!
- (2016-12-31) Mainuddin Ratan: gd
- (2016-11-06) dave: :)
- (2016-10-12) Micha Bassal: great app!!, very useful for playing guitar
- (2022-07-13, v:22.214.171.124) Troy Erby: Can't scroll on archive.org
Your extension seems to work for me on all other websites, but I can't get it to scroll on the main website I use for fakebook sheet music. Archive.org Here is a link to a page that I can't get to scroll https://archive.org/details/fakebook_brazilian-jazz-real-book/page/n265/mode/1up?view=theater
- (2022-02-27, v:126.96.36.199) PMA: Scroll pdf
How in hell do you scroll a pdf? Click pdf button goes to your site. If I load a pdf and try to scroll, it asks me to click pdf button. Just going in circles here.
- (2022-01-03, v:188.8.131.52) Johnny Davidson: How to upload .pdf stored in Google Drive?
I have all my .pdf sheet music stored in my Google Drive. How can I access those .pdf docs from the PDF Viewer? Do I have to download the .pdf onto my local drive first? Can I access all my Google Drive files directly?
- (2021-11-29, v:184.108.40.206) Jim Simmons: Foot switch with Tab Scroller?
Can you use a foot switch to control Tab Scroller? Can you open .docx with tab scroller and if yes; how? [email protected]
- (2021-10-20, v:220.127.116.11) Peter Haworth: How to scroll a text file?
The docs say it can do this but the only button I see is tp open a PDF file
- (2021-06-22, v:18.104.22.168) Ron Ball: TabScroller Off Line
Website and extension off line. How do you fix that?
- (2020-11-16, v:22.214.171.124) Bobette: It keeps jumping back to speed 10 when I try to autoscroll in a pdf
I put the speed at 23 and then i press play, when it scrolls down to the next page it suddenly jumps back to speed 10. I don't know why?
- (2020-03-09, v:126.96.36.199) Paul Armstrong: 503 Service Unavailable Errors
Why is the Tabscroller extension throwing 503 errors? My internet connection is fine; It worked fine for most of yesterday (3/8), but as of last evening was down, then up ... and now it's just down, period. The extension remains installed, but every time I open it, then try to execute the 'pdf' button or 'Open PDF File,' It throws the 503 error. This doesn't bode well for reliability when jamming or gigging with others. Is there another app you can recommend that is reliable?
- (2020-03-05, v:188.8.131.52) Ezzy989: Scrolling Down
Can You PLEASE make it so theres an option to scroll DOWN. Like A button to switch Directions? That Would REALLY help.
- (2020-01-28, v:184.108.40.206) Andrew M. Blass: Features: Loop?
Hello! I love this extension, and it does 90% of what I need it to do.... Is there any way for the page to start back at the top once it gets to the bottom.... I would even accept a slow scroll back UP...? Please let me know
- (2019-11-28, v:220.127.116.11) Jamie Robe: website is down?
Hi guys, Seems like a great extension. Is your website down? Are you still working on this extension? I hope so, as it is exactly what I needed. Can we purchase to support you?
- (2019-10-16, v:18.104.22.168) Martin Ziegert: 2 Side view and 1 page scroll only
Great tool, but here comes the but. When you play from Paper, then there is a gap between page 1 and 2, so the music stops, because you need to wait until page 2 is loaded. So what it would need is to show 2 pages (2 page view). When you start Tab Scroller, it scrolls down only page 1, page 2 remain unchanged. OK, one more time, page 1 is on the left side, page 2 on the right side, when we are on the end of page 1, we load page 2 to the left side and page 3 to the right side. And sure, I am not sure if that is doable at all, maybe you could only scroll both pages together but then, I am quite sure it would change nothing, because you have again a gab between page 1 and 2 and the music stops. Anyway, I looking forward that the day will come where we really can read and play music from screen.
- (2019-05-27, v:22.214.171.124) ROBERT PARKER: does not work
found the "musical notes" in the upper right-hand corner of the tool bar, converted my google doc to pdf as described, but still does not work, can someone help me? thx
- (2019-05-26, v:126.96.36.199) ROBERT PARKER: how do you make it work on google docs
how do you use this tool on stored files? i downloaded lyrics and chords to songs as google documents. when i open the documents it appears as normal text, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JB2h0NHDPGQDYN8Xmc11NoJLIIys2-SGHQ9q_vY7Yd4/edit . what are the next keystroke to make autoscroll start?
- (2019-03-20, v:188.8.131.52) Ron Ball: On line
Sometimes it works off line and other times it doesn't. Do you have to have an internet connection to use the scroller?
- (2018-01-28, v:184.108.40.206) Alice Valentini: Doesn't work
Installed it, doesn't work.
- (2018-01-27, v:220.127.116.11) Joseph Hughes: I cant get it to work
I just downloaded this and it dont work.
- (2018-01-24, v:18.104.22.168) Pdf
Doesn't support of files from my computer
- (2017-01-18, v:22.214.171.124) Bryce Denton: Customize the speed
The preset for 1 is actually speed 3. can that be changed? Can the control tab be moved?
- (2016-12-10, v:126.96.36.199) Robert Romkey: Question
Is there a Tab Auto Scroll for Bass Guitar?