An extension to organize tabs into groups.
Tab Team is a Chrome extension to organize tabs into groups. Why do I need it? You frequently manage to clutter Google Chrome with many tabs at once, which makes it more difficult to navigate through your projects. How do I use it? Use the icon in the upper-right corner of the browser to: Cycle from one group of tabs to the next. Keyboard shortcut: ctrl-shift-x Pin all tabs to the left of the current tab into a new group. Keyboard shortcut: ctrl-shift-z Unpin all tabs and reset groups. Is that fraction showing tab group information annoying? Click this to make it go away (or come back). Refresh all tabs. Visit our website!
- (2020-04-11) John Weiss: When i installed it, this extension un-suspended all my tabs-- that brought my browser to it's knees, and i had to restart. Doesn't seem to do anything when i click buttons. Maybe because my tabs are suspended (using native chrome tab-suspend). I'm not going to stop suspending tabs to use this extension, i NEED to suspend with a lot of tabs open!
- (2017-11-03) Ash 2X3ZB9CY: Opens spam ad on install. Instantly uninstalled it.
- (2016-12-31) Socoliuc Michel: a couple of seconds after having installed it popups & unwanted sites /phishing or fake games... (new tabs appeared...)
- (2016-06-02) Josh Larson: Love the extension but you'll want to avoid the website, it's been taken over and is trying to get people to call this phone number to get rid of the "malware on your computer".
- (2016-01-17) David Duarte: Abandonada...
- (2014-09-24) Lachezar Gorchev: Caused Chrome and entire PC to freeze!!! Besides that it doesn't seems to do anything at all.
- (2013-10-07) Karl Hempel: Extraordinarily helpful and increases my productivity dramatically.
- (2013-07-22) Anuj Singh: Works to pin most tabs at once. Usage is a bit confusing, need improvements. P.S. -- Dev. should mentioned on the extension's webstore page that it refreshes all tabs when installed. This is serious, we have work, data pending in some tabs.
- (2013-07-04) Benjamin Eskildsen: Such a good extension: I barely notice it when I'm on my computer, but really miss it when I use someone else's. I feel practically claustrophobic when I have too many tabs open, but Tab Team helps me keep them organized
- (2013-06-17) Stephen Parsons: Tab Team makes it so much easier to work with multiple projects. It stays out of the way and the keyboard shortcuts were cleverly placed so that the whole experience of using it feels natural. It feels like it should be built into chrome! As a college student I highly recommend this to others.
- (2013-08-29, v:1.0.2) Aric Collier: Colors
I love the simple funtionality of how the groups of tabs works. Would it be possible to add a simple color outline to the tabs when you set them as a group? It would be nice to show the relation of the tabs together as you're swimming through them if you happen to have a few groups going at the same time.