Disables annoying scroll hijacking.
- (2020-03-04) Crates McD: This extension is great, does what it says, and the author removed the calls to Google Analytics around 3 years ago. No reason not to rely on it now. Thanks for your contribution, Josh!
- (2018-11-22) Magneticmary Bradlin: Thank you very much! New chrome version kills by everything, but your extension is making it a bit better! No smooth scrolling!
- (2017-05-14) Malware. Not trustable. Read all the other reviews.
- (2017-04-10) Blake Patton: Simple and does what it's supposed to do. For those concerned about it "stealing your browser history" just disable the "Anonymous usage and reports" in the app settings. And if you're that concerned just read the source of the plugin. It's really a simple plugin.
- (2017-04-10) Zakon Assassin's Creed: ATTENTION - STEALS BROWSER HISTORY Makes request upon every page load: http://www.google-analytics.com/r/collect?v=1&_v=j43&a=1366049969&t=event&_s=1&dl=[URL_GOES_HERE] How to reproduce: with extension installed, open developer tools (F12) and watch Network tab. This review was also MYSTERIOUSLY deleted from this page. WHAT A FUNNY COINCIDENCE
- (2017-04-03) Alessandro Dal Grande: STEALS BROWSER HISTORY AND SENDS TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS!!!
- (2018-03-12, v:0.0.3) Doesn't do what I thought.
I start scrolling down a page that is loading, and when it finishes loading it pops back to the top. I thought this extension would prevent that, but it doesn't no matter what page I'm on. Why?
- (2016-11-10, v:0.0.2) what's "analytics.js"
and why does it connect to google analytics? is this something you inserted or is it automatically added by chrome?
- (2016-09-12, v:0.0.2) Dave Hemke: Prevent scroll acceleration
Thanks for the extension. Could you target the accelerated scrolling issue next. For example: http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/09/12/jimmy-garoppolo-was-better-than-we-all-expected/ Any scroll sends on right to the bottom of hte page (Chrome on OSX, Macbook)