Use 2 finger swipes to control your browser. Supports 8 directions with configurable actions. Tablet optimized.
A device with a multi-touch screen (such as a tablet) is required. Supported actions include: - open a new tab - close current tab - go to left tab - go to right tab - go back in current page - go forward in current page - duplicate current tab - reload current tab The default configuration is: - open new tab on "up" gesture - close current tab on "down" gesture - focus left tab on diagonal "top-left" gesture or diagonal "bottom-left" gesture - focus right tab on diagonal "bottom-right" gesture or diagonal "top-right" gesture The gesture is only recognized if your fingers move in parallel in the same direction. If you do "pinches", it will not respond, because the pinch is reserved for zooming the page. You can also configure how many fingers are required to perform gestures in case 2 fingers is too easy to accidentally activate. You can also configure how long the fingers need to travel (in pixels) before a gesture is recognized. The default is 110 pixels which is suitable for medium-sized devices. You don't need to lift your fingers at the end for the gesture to recognize. Just keep moving them in the desired direction and once it reaches the threshold the gesture will activate automatically.
- (2019-11-20) Chris Vydas: Difficult to trigger but not too bad. Problem is the settings page is unresponsive so user cannot customize gestures and forced to use defaults. Drop down boxes do nothing
- (2019-09-19) Óscar: Doesn't work.
- (2019-03-20) Ethan M: Okay, but again --- fingers never ever parallel. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- (2019-01-30) Андрей Грицай: Doesn't work
- (2018-12-27) Esti Lubovitch: Doesn't work (Asus Zenbook on Windows 10)
- (2018-08-26) Uzi Forex: Doesn't work
- (2018-01-26) Matthew Miner: Unique, helpful extension, but hard to keep fingers sufficiently parallel.
- (2017-11-09) Bogdan Wróbel: Difficult to use. Waaaaay too sensitive to "fingers not parallel".
- (2019-01-30, v:0.1.1) Razvan Bolohan: Option to open link \ video... to new tab
Option to open link \ video... to new tab. I use to open few tabs of youtube videos at once and watch them one by one.
- (2018-06-22, v:0.1.1) Santiago Rojas Ricaurte: it stopped working!
no gesture is recognized
- (2017-11-14, v:0.1.1) help
i do not want it and i do not know how to delet it