Citation maker exports webpages, check credibility, built in bibliography. MLA 8, MLA 7, APA. EZcite. Easybib. Noodletools. Cite
- Automatically Cite Web Pages - Single Click - Edit Citation Format - Manually Tweak Citations - Export (Google Docs and more) - No Adds - Updated Frequently to Optimize Algorithms - Supports: MLA and APA - Credibility stats frequently updated - Fast and lightweight - Utilizes of multiple bibliographies at once
- (2021-09-01) Daniel Jesús Jiménez Vargas: rttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt
- (2019-04-28) Lexington Christian Academy Tech Booth: Super helpful for all my projects!
- (2018-11-17) John Newman: I use this for all my assignments! My teachers love it, when I got it, they recommended it to the class. Whoever the author is, big thanks. It's been made into by far the best citation maker out there. Some other extensions copied this one, and I think they are kind of shady.
- (2018-05-28) Anton Stewart: This is just what I needed. Reliable, correct formatting. I am a teacher, most citation tools out there do not work. This one is the only one that does.
- (2018-04-13) Jay Matthews: SO GREAT! ! This is the original web citation machine. I have had it for like 2 years, and there have been rip off copies. This one is the best by far. It is efficient, and cites things immediately. Sleek design, and simple or advanced citation creation and editing. You can even make your own citation format!
- (2018-03-22) Andrew S: This product is a copy off of EZCite. In addition, the extension owner had written false reviews on EZCite's review page, causing much damage. The very same user has also posted a good review here by the name of Andrew J. Jackson. Anyway, concerning this derivative product, I will make a fair review. This product, although it works sometimes, is not reliable and a lot of the features do not work. Flaws: (version 4.1.1) 1. The citation seems to only pick up one author, and the title seems to be formatted incorrectly. 2. The export to google drive option seems to be malfunctioning, and will just create new tabs 3. The bibliography's delete entry button is strangely positioned right after the text, so it is hard to press 4. The information icon does nothing 5. The ordering is sometimes incorrect when dealing with quotations. 6. Exporting bibliography to html results in the title ~[title]~ which is wrong in MLA format. 7. The bibliography is not exported to 12pt times-new-roman double-spaced indented format. It instead exports in an incorrect format. 8. There is no way to quickly copy to clipboard the current citation with correct MLA formatting. 9. It is difficult to select to copy the current citation because it takes many clicks to select all. Good things: 1. It sometimes cites correctly. 2. The settings button does not bring you to a new page
- (2019-06-02, v:4.4.6) Steven: Suggestion
Provide sources of credibility evaluations.