Create Trello cards from other webpages (especially for: Gmail, FogBugz, JIRA, Redmine, Assembla, Salesforce, RequestTracker)
It helps you to create a card in Trello from: Gmail (subject as card name, content & link as card description) FogBugz cases JIRA issues redmine issues Assembla tickets Salesforce cases RequestTracker (RT) tickets ...or an arbitrary URL (page title as card name, page link & selected text(optionally) as card description) How to use: 1. Input your API Key (which you can get at https://trello.com/1/appKey/generate). Authorize the site to interact with Trello. You'll only need to go through those steps once per domain. 2. Select the board/list that you'd like to add cards to. Tips: If you uncheck the "Ask me every time" option, from then on, you should be able to create your Trello card in one single click. Once you create a new card, you can click "reset default board" in the notification area, just to reset this option. The card created in Trello will: attempt to use the name of the FogBugz/JIRA/Gmail/etc case include a link to the case in the card description (optionally) include any selected text in the description Known issue: It doesn't work on Github. Thanks to danlec's project: https://github.com/danlec/Trello-Bookmarklet
- (2021-01-09) Šárka Kašparová: Not working. Invalid return URL.
- (2021-01-07) Scott Harper: I can't authenticate with Trello -- the window it opens says I have an invalid return_url.
- (2017-08-22) marrcins: in my opinion, more user friendly is "Import from Jira to Trello" extension
- (2016-09-25) Alejandro Castano: No conecta
- (2016-04-07) It works but the API authorization for every new domain is a pain in the neck. I want to remove it but need to figure out how to revoke those API permissions first.
- (2016-03-10) Giorgio Draghetti: Great idea but ... the list of the list needs to be Board separated and scrollable. If you have more than 20-30 lists in vaious Trello board, it's unusable.
- (2015-12-05) Дмитрий Ветров: Keeps asking me for API key and looks ugly
- (2015-10-28) Andrew Grant: Pretty cool! Like others - biggest gripe is that it's difficult to use if you have a lot of boards/stacks.
- (2015-09-08) Brian Conners: Excellent Idea, bad implementation. I have many boards, so the "where to" menu extends off the monitor. There is no scroll feature so I can't use it. Only good for people with 2 boards or less. I'll start using it when you can scroll to any list on any board. I'll love it when you pick the board then you pick the list.
- (2015-08-31) Nicholas Pike: Seems to work as described, but UI is really lacking.
- (2015-07-27) Jim Baldwin: Works with JIRA, took a while to set up.
- (2015-07-15) Ben Klaasen: After selecting the list you want, hit tab to get to the OK button.
- (2015-05-26) Victor Fernandez: Bastante buena integración con REDMINE
- (2015-05-24) Francesc Saldaña: It's not working to me
- (2015-03-17) Bibiano Wenceslao: Needs UI improvement, though it's just a one-time setup per website.
- (2015-01-23) Ryan Hunt: I have to add the api key for every page that I want to send to trello. is there a fix for this where the auth is done once?
- (2014-10-19) Gavin Webb: Aside from the board selection list not being workable, I'm required to add an API key for every page? Not using it on that basis.
- (2014-10-08) Spencer Salyer: Seems to work well sending issues from Jira to Trello. I do have to echo other users' sentiments about the need for a vertical scrollbar. Other UI enhancements would be nice as well.
- (2014-07-03) Mila Feijoo: this is exactly what i'd been looking for! I agree that the dialog for selecting the board-> list needs to be improved though
- (2014-07-03) Wasn't able to use this because I have a very large number of trello lists. As such, the dialog for selecting the board runs off the screen, and scrolling does not work. Would love to give it another try if this is fixed!
- (2014-04-11) cf: Make it set the selected text as the Card name as an option too.. That would be awesome for long e-mails.
- (2013-09-19) This works very well with FogBugz and I hope that it will make my life a little easier at work. Perhaps something could be done to prevent duplicate cases being made?
- (2013-08-28) Даулет Нугманов: Works good. I hope you will develop this extension. How to change default board???