Utilities to create and open lists of tabs.
OpenList helps you manage lists of URLs. It's useful if you and your friends have a habit of emailing yourselves lists of articles or pages to check out later. With OpenList, you can: • select a list of URLs (or search terms) in any web page or textarea, then open them all in new tabs • paste a list of URLs (or search terms) into a popup, then open them all in new tabs • get a list of all tabs in the current window That's all! It's just that simple: OpenList does one thing well. (Okay, three, but who's counting?)
- (2019-02-09) John Norton: Simple. Clean.
- (2018-11-13) aster gumboil: exactly what i needed... perfect :D Please continue supporting this extension!
- (2018-10-18) Greenitthe: I rarely review extensions, but the usefulness of this one continues to completely blow me away, so I felt compelled to leave a review. You don't realize you are missing it until you have it. It does the three things it is meant to so well that I'd pay for the extension if it weren't free. Just get it.
- (2018-01-10) Julian Boardman: Saved my life. I had a list of 1500 PDFs I needed to download from the web and count't turn off Office 2013 link warning. Pasted the list into this little bad boy and BOOOOM!
- (2017-12-17) Yassine D.: Nice small tool. However, it would be nice if we have the ability to set delays to be used between pages. to avoid ddossing a given server
- (2017-03-07) Osiris Magro: It just works! :)
- (2016-12-29) Dean Rikrik Ichsan Hakiki: Even this tiny useless kind of tool is very useful! Thank you very much for the developer that wasted his/her time just to create this tiny tool. PS: "useless" word was not on real meaning.
- (2016-08-15) Lenny Evans: I can't work without this extension anymore, great tool, thank you.
- (2016-06-18) Kamal Sengar: I use this in every chrome based browser :) ... such a Time saving tool.
- (2015-08-28) Philipp Comans: Incredibly useful
- (2015-07-08) Pete Wright: Nice for passing many links/tabs to other browsers, friends, etc.
- (2015-06-11) Paco Martillo: Very simple, yet very useful. Makes it easy to copy the list of URLs that are currently open, Sure I can use bookmarks, but there are times I only need a list of the URLs. Maybe I don't want to save the URLs, but open them later. This extension does it!
- (2014-12-19) Chris Van Fossen: Worked exactly as expected. Loaded list of URLs (just one on each line) and got 55 different tabs opened up straight away. Super helpful, thanks.
- (2014-07-28) Lori Harris: This didn't do at all what I expected. I put in my list of urls and clicked open. What was returned was a google search result using the list. NOT each url open in a new tab.
- (2014-06-02) Dustin Phillips: Didn't work. "Open list" shows up in right click, but does nothing. I was trying to open a list of urls in an email through Gmail
- (2013-11-18) Alexis B: does the job as expected
- (2013-10-20) Jeremy James: Brilliant :) lightweight and simple
- (2012-11-16) Christian Wheel: Works exactly as advertised. Great time saver!
- (2012-11-06) Renato Gyuris: Hardcore!!!
- (2012-02-06) Gareth Sparks: Simple. Perfect. Better than Multiple Tabs Search.
- (2019-10-03, v:0.3.4) Open URL instead of searching google
When I try to open a list of URLs, it will send me to a google search unless the URL starts with http://. This is frustrating, as sometimes I have URLs stored in a list without that prefix (e.g., example.com, test.com). I'd also like to be able to modify the URL sometimes. For example, I may want to append "view-source:" to a list of URLs so I can just open the source code of my target pages. Is there a way to make it so it doesn't search google for these kinds of cases?
- (2018-02-16, v:0.3.4) Mikael Ahkoila: Delay between URLs
It would be awsome if one could set a timer between opening each URL in the list so as not to hammer on servers :)
- (2018-01-02, v:0.3.4) Raphaël Shalit: trusteer rapport extension
How to installe trusteer rapport. I am not a developper but need to read Trusteer rapport
- (2017-08-11, v:0.3.4) Win Swarr: Root URL and append value
Hi Chris, This is awesome. At work we need to open multiple UR's in JIRA with the task ID being the only difference. Could I or you add to this in the following way? Basically put a textbox at the top with a root url and a list of ID's that could be pasted into the existing text area. When you click open it iterates over the list and appends each to the root url. Can you advise on the best way to do this if I contribute to your code? [email protected]