Infinite Scroll for Google™ search results. Search faster, be more efficient.
Just scroll to the end of the search results and this smart extension will automatically adding the following result pages for you. It makes your search experience smooth and as power user you will be thankful for this extension, making you more efficent!
- (2019-06-29) Nigel Xie: Works pretty well.
- (2019-04-28) Christopher Schmidt: works like a charm.
- (2019-03-15) Christian von Delius: It has a horrible problem when moving to the 2nd page of results down in 'Shopping': the descriptions will load but NOT the photos; you get about 10-15 results with photos and the rest with NO photos. It works great for search results, though, going on forever scrolling down through the pages without having to click next. REALLY a great thing.
- (2019-02-21) I can't get it to scroll past the 3rd page when on 100 search results. Is there a way to scroll past ~1000's of search results?
- (2018-12-25) dj Glaucio Duarte: Wonderful. Thank you very much. Would you like to create it for the "Video Page" of the Youtube Video Manager? It would simply be magnificent. Congruations of Rio de Janeiro / Brazil.
- (2018-12-09) ricky lopez: Nice
- (2018-10-09) Nam: I hope it would be added as the Google's own feature. it's very stable. great work author. thanks a lot.
- (2018-09-09) Miroslav Makarov: simple, automatic, works great!
- (2018-09-05) Percy Arturo Olivares Arteaga: Permite mejorar la búsqueda.
- (2018-07-29) Black Gold: I like the extension. Good way to browse more results. My only compliant is that i cant seem to see the related search queries at the end. If there was any way to see them it would be amazing.
- (2018-06-25) ZeroSignal: Raramente funciona
- (2018-05-13) Eduard Georgiev: Does what it should do and does it well. Nothing more, nothing less.
- (2017-04-23) Reece Mathews: Newest update adds ads to search results! Top 5 results are ads when this extension is enabled. They are not marked but change upon each reload.
- (2016-03-05) Zambonifofex: Doesn’t work well with Instant.
- (2016-02-14) Salar Zeynali: Great speed in load time, and the only infinite scroll extension that works fine with Better Search extension.
- (2015-11-30) Gilad Penn: works.
- (2015-09-09) Bas de Haan: google detects too many searches or something like that and requires you to fill in a captcha. after that the extension stops working.
- (2015-08-06) Or Schiro: Not perfectly working yet but great idea!
- (2015-07-23) Prabhat: It's great. Does what it says. Thanks!
- (2015-07-14) Maximilian Schneider: Great extension! Works really well. :)
- (2019-08-24, v:1.2.2) André Rouhard: Existe t'il une version en Français
Existe t'il une version en français?
- (2018-02-19, v:1.2.2) Hamant Keval: To Stop Scroll
Hi - there are times when I don't want to infinite scroll and yet I dont want to remove it from My Extentions Is there a way to do that ? Thanks
- (2016-08-05, v:1.2.0) Rich Smith: Doesn't work at all
Chrome 51.0.2704.103 (64-bit) on Mac
- (2015-08-06, v:1.2.0) Or Schiro: Only works on second result page
Hi Mathias, I think I found a bug. The extension only works on the second page of the results but not on the first. See this screencast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WpIWV3bKWU&feature=youtu.be Can you reproduce the problem? Thankfully, Robert
- (2015-08-06, v:1.2.0) Or Schiro: Google Scholar
Hi Mathias, I would love to see an inclusion of Google Scholar. Do you have any plans to integrate it in your extension? Thankfully, Robert
- (2015-07-03, v:1.1.0) Or Schiro: Search fields on pages are scrolling fixed
Hi, To reproduce: 1. Open https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Material_culture 2. You will notice that the search field will scroll with you when scrolling down. Can this be fixed? Thanks, Robert