Use keyboard shortcuts to control YouTube Music
This browser extension lets you control background playback of YouTube Music (previously known as Google Music) without switching tabs. That is all. Features: browser action button left click toggles playback, context click displays more options open and pin YouTube Music if it is not open yet toggle playback: Ctrl+Shift+8 previous song: Ctrl+Shift+9 next song: Ctrl+Shift+0 autoplay when &autoplay=true is found in URL One can customize default shortcuts via chrome://extensions/configure
- (2020-04-09) Mireya Ruiz: love it stores my favorite music for me
- (2020-01-04) Mark Bulatenko: This Extension just works as expected.
- (2019-11-28) Юрий Шведов: Glitches appeared on Chromium 78.0.3904.108 on Ubuntu 19.10. In several seconds after pausing, playing continues itself. UPD. Sorry, new ubuntu issue.
- (2019-10-15) jetpackman 150: I have been looking for something like this, for days. It works wonderfully. Thank you!
- (2018-04-30) Jean Francois Poulin: Works beautifully. Should be a built-in feature. Glad someone put the work into making this available in Chrome.
- (2018-02-21) Єгор Талдикін: It works!