Disable videos autoplay on Tumblr dashboard.
💠 Disable videos autoplay on Tumblr dashboard. 💠 The video will be paused when when it's scrolled out of view. 💠 Remove the video player Pop-out feature. 💠 View the video direct link with a one click to copy it to the clipboard. 💠 version 0.2 - minor update to the video link to make it shorter. ________________________________________ If you like the extension, please rate with ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars and give it a +1 👍 💠 Also, check out my other extensions https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/a7med?_category=extensions _________________________________________
- (2019-06-01) Joseph Renard: Does not work. Perhaps it did in the past according to other reviewers but the last review was over a year ago. Tumblr used to be a great blog host in the past year they've made so many changes such as removing settings, disabling blog customization and marking blogs as explicit though they contain zero adult material. Somewhere in Tumblr's coding they must've blocked some chrome add-ons from functioning.
- (2018-02-17) Abu Ali: Very nice
- (2017-10-05) Fadly FDL: mantap
- (2017-08-28) Anna Paulowna: Love it! I absolutely hate the way tumblr displays videos. However it appears that the extension isn't blocking those popout videos anymore. :( Will rate 5 stars if that awesome function works again!
- (2017-07-14) I've still got dancing cactus on tumblr so I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it doesn't work.
- (2017-06-15) Toto 07: Tut nichts
- (2017-06-01) Mike: Does what its supposed to. Stops the stupid auto play on videos that bog down your browser and take forever to load.
- (2017-05-23) Thắng Nguyễn: So useful! I love this extension!
- (2018-10-30, v:0.0.2) Anna Paulowna: Crashing tabs?
Hi! Love the extension. However since a month or so, when I try to pause a tumblr video and click anywhere but the pause button, the entire tab instantly crashes.
- (2018-09-17, v:0.0.2) Chris Steele (Ethan Hines): Stoped working recently
Couldn't help but notice as of 09/16/18 the extension no longer works.