Make Bible.com dark for easier reading at night
Tired of staring at the bright white Bible.com? Night Mode Bible provides a dark theme gives your eyes a break, and makes night reading easier. Have a bug to report? Want to contribute? Dark Mode Bible is open source and available at https://github.com/JosNun/night-mode-bible. All help is welcome :)
- (2022-06-08) Jones Appointment: Thank you so much for this! Works great!
- (2022-04-02) Z: Thanks! God bless you for your awesome work.
- (2021-04-28) mamamamamama mamamamamama: Tysm
- (2020-12-27) Veronica Chow (Vero): Everything about this extension is awesome! Sadly, the text highlighting issue is still here. Looking forward to a fix! Thank you for creating & maintaining this highly needed extension~
- (2020-09-18) Davi Siepmann: Unfortunately, the text color when highlighting is still broken. If you choose a light yellow or light pink for example, it's impossible to read, and I have plenty of colors in my texts. Looking forward for a fix, but I'd also like to say you did a great job already! Let me know if I could contribute fixing the issue, I'm a web programmer and it would be a pleasure to help!
- (2020-08-28) Tiago Brandão: Great! That's what i needed! Is it open source? I can contribute to fix some bugs :) God bless you, bro!
- (2019-10-31) Amber Star: The background turns dark, so it's easier on the eyes in dim lighting. You can toggle the night mode on and off from the top toolbar of Chrome. On the other hand, any highlighted text does not automatically turn into a pure black (#000000 hex code) ; it rather stays a grey color, unlike the mobile app. Since I have a lot of highlights, I just settled for having a parallel reading on the right side. I like how simple it is to use. Haven't found any bugs yet.
- (2019-08-02) Robert Dennison: The style is nice. Good soft dark colors for photo-sensitivity. However the color scheme completely blanks out highlights. Highlighted text is unreadable. Looking forward to a fix.
- (2019-06-24) Lethargo226: Thank you Josiah! God bless you.
- (2019-05-23) Carl Shahverd: Exactly what I was looking for. Night mode should be available through the website like it is on the app, but this will do just fine until they incorporate that in to the site. Thank you brother.
- (2019-04-10) Liam Baker: It's simple, and it does what it says it does. I'm not sure why it needs access to my browsing history though...?
- (2019-01-30) Albert Monga-Moko: Thank you !
- (2019-01-18) jason superjase du toit: does what it say it does
- (2020-09-18, v:2.1.0) Davi Siepmann: Help with the highlight color
Hi, I'd like you to know I could contribute for fixing the text color issue when highlighting, I have 10 years of web development experience. I could give you a hand, I ask nothing in change...