Beat your porn addiction by diverting your eyes from 500+ porn sites while tracking your progress
Think you're addicted to porn or just want to kick the habit? You're not the first! Thousands of men and women are seeking help through online communities for solutions on how to distance themselves from artificial stimulation but have failed either from a lack of motivation, support and tools. Swerve will assist you when your willpower is running low, blocking and diverting you from over 600 adult websites. Bring more awareness to your habits so you can design a better life. Features include: - Block and divert from 600+ adult websites - Pass button - freedom to choose wisely! - Cool down timer - give yourself time to breathe - Track your progress and personal best - Share your progress with a supportive community - Sync timer with Firefox
- (2020-01-07) Aldo Cannavacciuolo: I have the same proble of Luca Iamoni: the app does not work on incognito mode (I'm using Brave by the way) I think that it severly limitates the app efficency that is way i value it only 1 star
- (2019-09-29) luca lamoni: I like your app but I does not work in my Incognito pages of chrome. I think this is a bit of limitation as I generally use incognito to avoid filling up my chronology of porn sites
- (2019-05-05) Rashed Khan: The recovering target is higher it should be 1-3-5-7-10-15-25 Like this 14 day is tough in first attempt
- (2019-03-11) Well done Software Addon. I Suggest to also add a Filter for Searches with nude context.
- (2019-03-11) هاند ميد بالعربي: i want to add more site because you dont block all
- (2019-02-16) Karthik Kadiraivel: Hi.. there are a lot of reddits that have porn.. i dont have an exhaustive List.. but.. If you look up there is a lot lists of porn reddits... I would be glad if they can be blocked. I really appreciate the app/Extensions
- (2018-12-16) Allah Sever: saves my nofap thx
- (2018-10-19) Lior Keren: Works !
- (2018-07-28) Fridgeee Loops: Very good. Use it guys.
- (2019-03-06, v:1.1) Block list
Could you add the option to add custom sites to the list? It's too easy to just go to the ones that I know aren't blocked, like g.e-hentai.org. Thanks! Also where is this community that was mentioned? How do I share my high scores?
- (2018-09-08, v:1.0) Leanna Kar: How do I relapse?
I relapsed a week ago, but it still keeps counting. So right now it's saying 17 days when I'm actually on 13, how do I relapse??
- (2018-08-20, v:1.0) Steven Schulz: One kinda big pron site to add
www.pornpics.com Thought it would be blocked but it wasn't as of 8/20/18