SP Insider (SPI) for Chrome is a free SharePoint Discovery tool for Developers and supports SharePoint Online/Office 365, 2016 and…
- (2020-04-11) Jose Zaldivar: Do you know how much time this is going to save me? I don't even know how I managed before this. Thank you! Do you take donations?
- (2019-09-25) Анна Масленникова: Thank you! U made my day!
- (2019-06-18) Mathieu Marchant: Really nice tool that provides you a lot of info on the fly. If I can put in a feature request, please allow copy paste from within the extension. Cause if you want to just copy for example an ID it is not possible.
- (2018-12-04) Denis Molodtsov: Absolutely fantastic. I have been using it for at least 3 years.
- (2018-09-13) Kiran Kumar Talikoti: Must have tool for SP DEV and Admins! I Recommend to all SP Minds
- (2018-02-22) Jake Mannion: Simply incredible. Very convenient and powerful way to pull back the veil and peer inside the machine! I am telling all my colleagues about this.
- (2017-11-22) Sanjeev Menon: A must tool for handy REST/JSON testing/usage
- (2017-08-03) Kipper Stiever: especially love the REST support, so easy to get JSON info for client apps
- (2017-04-04) Brandon R: Very convenient way to locate SharePoint properties and info. Good when working with the REST API for finding endpoints and list columns/properties!
- (2017-02-03) Peter Pašmík: Nice work!
- (2016-11-25) Siddharth Vaghasia: very useful tool
- (2016-05-04) A Houston: A very quick and easy way to get into the hidden part of SharePoint, a must have for any SharePoint developer.
- (2019-12-04, v:220.127.116.11) Phil Worrell: SharePoint Online Modern experience
Great tool, just I cannot get it to work with modern sites, is this a known issue? The extension just does not recognise the page as being SharePoint, works on our classic sites without any issue. Would be great for just seeing all the other settings and REST queries etc.
- (2019-10-22, v:18.104.22.168) Lutz Beyer: Does not work in Edge Chromium
I love this app but for some reason it does not work in Microsoft Edge Chromium browser. Would it be possible to check if we can use this app in Edge ? Thanks
- (2018-06-22, v:22.214.171.124) Michael Galyon: Please make it possible to copy the json out from a REST call
I'd really like to be able to use the real data easily for Mock data in an SPFX webpart, but while I can test the REST Api with your tool, I should really have the option to copy the returned data out.
- (2018-03-15, v:126.96.36.199) Michael Comer: Copy to clipboard not working
The copy to clipboard feature does not work when looking at any of the item. Otherwise this is a great tool
- (2017-08-02, v:188.8.131.52) Christine King: Find outbound links to specific domain
Hi, Just wondered if I can use the query tool to find all outbound links to pages & docs on our old site. I think people may have copied and pasted from the old site but don't know how to find these links as not broken yet.
- (2017-06-15, v:184.108.40.206) Paul Nickelson: View subsite?
I’d like to use your SP Insider Chrome extension to help build REST queries, but it only shows the site root, not subsites. Ex. If the url is ../MainSite/SubSite/List/ListName , the extension opens with a site value of ../MainSite and I can’t seem to browse to or find MainSite/SubSite.
- (2016-09-30, v:220.127.116.11) Deepa Lakhani: Detect this on browser
Hi If one needs to detect if this add on is present on the browser, how can that be done?