Customizable zoom increment.
Zoomba is an extension, which allows you to set a zoom increment and assign it to different keys or mouse wheel actions. You can use several keys and wheel combinations to set different zoom steps.
- (2021-10-03) Михаил Рожко: Very good !!! Native chrome zoom is too bad, thanks for fix it ! )))
- (2021-06-07) YT Movies: THIS IS SOO UNNDERRATED! I think every body always wanted to be able to zoom in and out customly. But they can't because there is no options for that. But with this Extension, THAT IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE!!! You can set the In & Out Zoom by 1% addition or 1& minus which is techically impossible in normal Google Chrome settings! OUTSTANDING CHROME EXTENSION!. Keep up the good work, appdevsw!
- (2021-02-06) Richard Bottiglieri: This does exactly what I need: customize zoom intervals and bind them to keyboard shortcuts. If the standard zoom levels in Chrome (or your Chromium browser of choice) aren't fine enough for you, then you can use this extension to set an increment level of 5%, for example, and get the page zoom to where you want it. Best of all, this uses the browser's zoom functionality, so whatever level you set sticks in the browser's zoom level preferences for that site. Great job!
- (2021-01-02) AttALiUs SciUS: This extension is probably the best around here. It has many ways to use it. One of the best I found is, you can get it to zoom/unzoom while holding the right or left click while scrolling your mouse wheel.
- (2020-11-30) Oleg Borodko: good job. I wanted zoom my page to 45% and I can it. Thank you
- (2020-10-10) Elkin: maravilloso! , es justo lo que promete, ahora puedo leer comics online sin joderme los ojos, funciona muy bien en opera
- (2020-09-27) Aaron Gaber: Exactly what I was looking for!! Thank you, works great! Allowed me to finally add a custom key binding for zooming, since Vimium doesn't seem to have that functionality at the time of this writing.
- (2020-09-11) lee chryses: 終於可以在mac的chrome中使用滾輪縮放了
- (2017-03-07) Deja Vu: Does not affect on chrome's 110%, 125%, 150% zoom levels.
- (2016-11-17) Raul Bonilla Gomez: Puedes definir cuanto quieres aumentar o disminuir el zoom tanto por teclado como por raton. Estupenda muchisimas gracias.
- (2021-03-15, v:1.2.1) Peter Bacon: Possibility to add a global zoom option to this extension
Over at chrome://settings/content/zoomLevels is where individual zoom settings are located. Would it be possible to add a toggle function or an extra modifier key so that chrome will zoom globally? Thanks
- (2021-01-02, v:1.2.1) AttALiUs SciUS: Will Zoomba become compatible with Opera Web Browser?
I've being using Zoomba for my "Chrome" browser for a while now and i have to say, I am very pleased with it, it works remarkably...I am also using the "Opera" Web Browser and you don't have a compatible extension for that, Opera also lacks a deferent descent zoom extension...What I want to ask is "Is it in your future plans, a Zoomba extension compatible with Opera Web Browser?".Please answer me, thank you very much.
- (2020-09-17, v:1.2.1) Eduarda Carolina: andreia fiuza
- (2020-01-02, v:1.2.1) Tillmann Brodbeck: Not working
Nothing is working in latest macOs and Chrome versions
- (2019-08-29, v:1.2.0) Ireneusz Kut: zoomba stopped working
Zoomba in current chrome version[76.0.3809.132] is not working anymore.Can You fix it?
- (2016-12-23, v:1.0.5) Jose Macedo: Any way to make it zoom with mouse only?
I was a Firefox user for a long time and use a similar extension there but was able to hold right and use mouse wheel to zoom in and out, is that possible here? I tried adding the right click hold+ mouse wheel but all it seems to see is the mouse wheel.