A simple search box on top of all configuration items of salesforce setup items.
Enough time is wasted on finding the class and label by creating views or searching for the same type of fields within an object . Tired of pressing more link every time ? I have a solution , try this extension , it brings in a simple search box, which will search in all configuration items on the page. takes care of pressing the more link. The plugin supports some basic regex searches ex: OR search - formula|lookup AND search - ^(?=.*\text1\b)(?=.*\text2\b) Don't forget to press "Enter" to search and "Esc" to cancel :) Developed by : Siddharth Nagavarapu Linked In :http://www.linkedin.com/in/siddharatha mailto:[email protected]
- (2017-11-09) Pramod: An awesome handy tool ! Thanks a lot 😊
- (2016-09-06) Flo Preynat: Top. Notch.
- (2016-08-22) Holly Stephens: the search box will not show up if you go to an object through the quick search box in set up. You have to go to objects and then the object itself then it works ok.
- (2016-03-23) Jason Hardy: Nifty
- (2016-03-14) tarun mopuru: A wonderful Application which is very handy and loved the App
- (2015-11-20) Davina Hanchuck: Very useful!
- (2014-11-17) Shantinath Patil: It was helpful until it was updated. Now auto search of items as you type functionality is gone. You have to hit enter to search.
- (2014-06-16) Ivan Coppola: Great Extension! It'd awesome if wildcards were supported
- (2014-01-10) Chris Duncan: Very useful. Unfortunately uses HTTP instead of HTTPS when loading; Chrome reports otherwise secure pages as insecure.
- (2013-11-13) Raj Bhattacharjee: The best SFDC app ever! Thanks
- (2013-08-05) Puneet Mehta: Very helpful and easy to use. Stopped working for Version 28.0.1500.95 m. Still working in Version 30.0.1586.1 canary Aura. Probably issue with Google Chrome. Well done and thank you for this extension.
- (2013-07-19) Sergio Munoz: Not Work.
- (2013-03-11) Adam Cooper: This is awesome, makes searching for apex classes, fields etc. so easy. A must for every salesforce admin!
- (2015-12-11, v:2.1) Kyle Carter: No longer working....
47.0.2526.80 (64-bit) and does not work at all.
- (2015-08-13, v:2.1) vasanthi sowparnika: Additional feature for Search
It will be more useful if its a global search which lists all the areas where the search string is being used in the Salesforce org.
- (2014-07-22, v:2.0) Yoni Barkan: No longer working...
Could it be a Summer 14 issue? The box has the word "Search" in it, but doesn't do anything. This is, hands down, the most useful Salesforce extension. Period. Thanks, Yoni
- (2014-07-15, v:1.23.17) Katie Routledge: Missing in Chrome
Hi, I love this plugin - it's great but it has disappeared from chrome! If you could fix it that would be AMAZING!
- (2014-07-15, v:1.23.17) Adam Cooper: No longer working
This has recently stopped working for me and some colleagues too. It's unbelievably useful so would really appreciate if you would be able to fix the issue! Thanks :)
- (2014-07-14, v:1.23.17) No longer working in chrome
My entire team has been using this app and as of Friday, it stopped working. Any idea on how to get fixed?
- (2014-04-23, v:1.23.17) Seth Payne: Search Box no longer showing up
Just wanted to inform you that the Search Box is no longer showing up for myself or any of my co-workers.
- (2014-01-10, v:1.23.17) Chris Duncan: No HTTPS
Chrome reports this extension as an insecure element on webpages since it is communicating via HTTP, not HTTPS.