Per-tab stereo audio panning (balance) and volume. Simple DJ app, send one channel to speakers while previewing on another.
Per-tab stereo audio panning (left-right balance) and volume. Works as a simple DJ app: send one channel to speakers while previewing (pre-listening) on another. Can be used with a LR -> LL & LR DJ cable. Free and open source: https://github.com/davidschlachter/TabDJ Permissions: activeTab, tab: access the content of tabs tabCapture: capture audio from tabs in order to apply filters
- (2021-05-20) Mike Lincoln: just what i've been looking for ty!
- (2021-02-23) yat: It's very useful. Thank you !
- (2020-11-21) Mitch Zakocs: Works very well :)
- (2020-08-25) Eric G: Very convenient, I love it. Volume control and panning! Works great to pan my notification sounds so they distract less from the main audio I want to listen to.
- (2020-02-20) Cashflow Primary: Useful thanks you very much ! 🙏🏻
- (2019-09-25) Erhens: WP!Very good program!I searched a long time and found it. To balance it is perfect!
- (2019-02-28) Si, Si si. Yes, yeah yeah. it works.
- (2019-02-26) Works like a charm. It's about dang time someone made this, my hearing problems made Chrome OS and earbuds incompatible until now.