Award winning technology to make text easier to read, modify contrast, remove distracting content from websites and more!
Features: ★Font Adjustment Some websites pick fonts that are too small, not easy to read or just plain ugly! Utilize our font adjustment features to change the font of a site as well as increasing or decreasing the boldness. Use fonts such as Open Dyslexic, Verdana, Times New Roman among others to increase the legibility of the web ★Colour Contrast For those who have trouble seeing websites with their default colours or if you just want to spice up the look of a website. You change the text, background and link colours using our tools! ★Animation Toggle Remove the pesky animations that some websites have and declutter your screen. Animations can be toggled on and off to make surfing the web faster and with less confusion. ★Text to Speech Hover over text to have it read out loud to you! With over 200 voice settings, explore every unique voice we included; There is tons of room to personalize! ★Tints and Overlays Use our ruler overlay to help follow the text on the screen easily and block out distracting content. The ruler can be any colour and be a literal ruler or a letterbox to improve the accessibility of the text your reading. A screen tint is available to help those with Irlen Syndrome or if you dislike the base colour of a web page but don’t want to change it entirely.
- (2022-06-27) Bethany B.: Love this in Chrome as it makes my web-based work software much easier to read (I have retinal damage in both eyes caused by a brain tumor several years ago). I only wish it was also a Firefox extension as I use Firefox for almost all non-work internet stuffs, hence four stars.
- (2021-07-25) Michał Sobczyński: Ah! Ah! It helped me a lot, let alone my father, who is 95 years old and has always had trouble with distraction on the page. Thanks to the ruler, he can now read the content freely.
- (2020-07-28) Willowbrook Medical Practice: Really useful tool, the dyslexia ruler is perfect for helping me read webpages. Just wish it had a shortcut so I could enable/disable it quicker but other than this it is brilliant! Thank you.
- (2020-04-07) kingmanlove1: ممتاز
- (2020-01-31) J Naman: Solved most of the problem of Chrome fonts recently started showing as a medium gray instead of black. On every webpage, without having to pay $5 to fix this bug. Thank you Thinkascend!
- (2020-01-20) Mustafa Chaudary: Super helpful for everyday needs
- (2019-09-10) Emma Fairgrieve: Super useful! Especially for a university student with dyslexia and ADHD. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would.
- (2019-04-04) Michael Dales: A great extension to make it easier to access the internet!