Skip all "safe mode" warnings and display blogs fullscreen
Automatically skip all "may contain sensitive media" Tumblr blog warnings - and display the blog fullscreen (rather than the default half-screen).
- (2021-01-05) vice versa: WORKS!! ALTHOUGH, YMMY
- (2020-12-31) William Wilson: Doesn't work.
- (2020-12-30) Muffins C.: Literally does nothing
- (2020-12-25) Firenkyo: Doesn't work. "This blog may contain sensitive material" is still present. Literally changed nothing.
- (2020-12-24) J p: Doesn't work.
- (2020-10-08) Jessica Marks: Doesn't work
- (2020-08-25) Grayson gdl: Doesn't seem to work. It skips the "sensitive" screen after a few seconds, but still just goes to the dashboard, with the home page of the blog (instead of the URL I tried to visit) on the right side (instead of fullscreen).
- (2020-07-28) lewis teale: doesnt work. pages still marked as sensitive and locks you out
- (2020-04-06) Paul Hensley: it doesnt work on the blog im trying to use it on (my own blog)
- (2020-03-30) Rayna Kuzio: Works perfectly! As the creator described, it completely skips over any "sensitive" warnings and proceeds to display the blog content as though it were any tumblr blog on the site.
- (2020-03-21) Dracon Flamewing: Works like a Charm. Ive used this and the safe mode bypass. This is works so much better it opens up blogs fully, instead of a dashboard.
- (2020-01-19) Robert Uhlemann: It is a full screen from the dashboard. I am missing the archives
- (2020-01-07) Mark Brüne: It's not official my tumblr site. It's just fullscreen from my dashboard.
- (2020-01-06) 25 dom: Works great, on some random pages it fails but it works on most. I'll try to see if there's a pattern between the pages that don't
- (2019-09-08) BosApollo: This does exactly what it says it does.
- (2019-08-12) Mahmoud Jimmy: It WORKS PERFECTLY
- (2020-04-19, v:1.0.2) Dracon Flamewing: update?
when might an update be coming out if i may ask?
- (2020-04-09, v:1.0.2) Your Name Here: Doesn't work since the tumblr update a few days ago.
I just installed it because there were recent reviews saying it worked however it doesn't. My guess is the recent tumblr update from hell killed it. Tumblr has a history of contempt for their users, I had hoped this died when the new owners got it but I was wrong. The new developers are just as ignorant as the rest. I've never another more blatant example of ruining a good thing.
- (2020-03-29, v:1.0.2) Christian Björkman: Does not work with the new version of Tumblr in march 2020
Tumblr updated their dashboard with a new UI in late march 2020 and the extension stopped working. Any way it can be solved?
- (2019-08-15, v:1.0.2) Dat Guy: WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME?!
THANK YOU! You have done a GREAT service to the remnants of the NSFW Tumblr community and I would donate to a patreon if you had one!